the one from stafforsville
Chumba Wumba

Clay City, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2010
I think thats where he is from
samatha

Pikeville, KY

#4 May 4, 2010
He's from Staffordsville.........He has had more affairs on his wife than he can count............I heard he is worth it.
Chumba Wumba

Pikeville, KY

#5 May 6, 2010
Why do you say he is worth it?
Samantha

Pikeville, KY

#6 May 8, 2010
Have you every been with him.........The man can perform....
an ex

Pikeville, KY

#7 May 10, 2010
He has the equipment and knows how to use it. He could make any woman happy. He just won't leave his wife. For some reason she keeps taking him back. She must be very insecure to want to keep him.
Chumba Wumba

Pikeville, KY

#8 May 14, 2010
My friend tells me he's good
Miss Him

Jackson, KY

#9 May 25, 2010
He made me feel like I was the only person in the world. Like I was the center of his universe. He was so passionate and always made me feel beautiful. I think he is an awesome man.
Been There Done That

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jun 6, 2010
He may make you feel special as long as his wife doesn't find out. When she does he blames the woman he is having an affair with and tells her that he was going to end it with his wife if she hadn't been told.............He is a joke. Uses women and dumps then when he moves on to his next victim.......
WONDERS WHY

Staffordsville, KY

#12 Dec 28, 2010
why would any woman want to be with a man that they know will never be free and who has been with half the women in the county? How embarressed will you be when he finally catches a deadly disease and they ask him to name all the women he's been with so they can be tested? Did you ever wonder how he got so " good"? It's because he looks at all the filth he can find on the net and in magazines so he can practice it on the ladies.Know why he won't leave his wife? She treats him like he's a spoiled 5 year old meaning she buys him anything his little heart desires and never tells him no about anything. The only way he would ever leave is if he found someone with more money and who will let him sleep around. She knows about every woman he's been with and they make fun of all of them. Wise up ladies and treat yourself with more respect than this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Staffordsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHAINA and KAMEY and TAYLOR 21 min Shaina Herself 18
jenny mckenzie (Oct '11) 39 min cool 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min spaceship 133,421
sheriff's daughter (Oct '13) 44 min i know 312
Federal indictments of some Paintsville big sho... 2 hr who i know 26
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 2 hr Day 969
Add a word, drop a word (Nov '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 9,450
Staffordsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Staffordsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News