Review: 610 Carwash
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
GLS

Kennett Square, PA

#103 Sep 26, 2013
I hope Gary rots in Hell or and prison. He was an ass in every time I saw him. My son worked for him and confirmed his indiscrections. What goes around comes around Gary.
StarTrekker77

Stafford, VA

#104 Oct 8, 2013
It is obvious that the real power here is the charismatic power of this Gary fellow! I believe
That the teens are held by his power in a sort of Jones Town-esque cult. They give all to their prophet (Gary) in a quest to find an inner peace. wake up Stafford! you have a cult at your front door (front car door). Ask the teens what they think of their prophet Gary and you will know Gary's true power!!!!
Gary

Norfolk, VA

#105 Oct 10, 2013
I rule the carwash and have been know to smash my balls with a deadblow hammer to wake up. Who needs coffee? I will make sure I lube up on relaunch.
StarTrekker77

Stafford, VA

#107 Oct 28, 2013
Gary, Gary, why you bugg'n?
Taking sides

Spotsylvania, VA

#108 Jan 19, 2014
I have seen and heard that the Stafford Sheriffs Office has a contract with the car wash to clean their fleet when deputies get their cars washed. I have heard that not only does Gary the owner of the wash helps Sheriff Charles Jett with his campaign funds if he helps with a discount for the Sheriffs Office car wash. Sounds a little shady to me.
Billy B

United States

#109 Jul 22, 2016
I'll never go to this business again. The employees were very nasty to my friend when we came to get our car washed when she asked for a moment. When my friend went to speak to the owner, the owner refused to hear anything she had to say and got nasty and very rude towards her. She also mumbled a very derogative and racist comment about black women to her while yelling at her and telling her to leave her establishment and never come back.
JBR

Waldorf, MD

#110 Jul 22, 2016
Billy B wrote:
I'll never go to this business again. The employees were very nasty to my friend when we came to get our car washed when she asked for a moment. When my friend went to speak to the owner, the owner refused to hear anything she had to say and got nasty and very rude towards her. She also mumbled a very derogative and racist comment about black women to her while yelling at her and telling her to leave her establishment and never come back.
Totally agree. These owners are completely insane loose cannons and I have no idea how they stay in business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stafford Music Thread (Sep '14) Tue Musikologist 5
Anyone thinking of hiring a contractor to build... Feb 17 richard fitzwilliams 1
News Jolan Petrovics (Sep '13) Feb 16 Heidi petrovics 21
News Undocumented immigrant rights activist loses he... Jan 24 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 6
News King George builder seeks incentives to reopen ... Jan '17 Unknown 1
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... (Aug '16) Jan '17 asd 1,519
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) Jan '17 angelbiller2031 43

Stafford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages