Review: 610 Carwash
Poor Service

Alexandria, VA

#42 Jun 1, 2010
I went to the 610 car wash and never had any problems until my last visit. They broke my mirror off my car and then said they never did it. Terri and Gary were very nasty people and I will NEVER do business with them again. I don't know how they stay in business with the way they treat people.
DAn

Stafford, VA

#43 Jun 24, 2010
I worked at 610 carwash for almost 2 years through carwash and we honesly don't get treated like crap at all. Until you actually work there, don't judge the management. Instead of complaining get your lazy self outside and do it yourself!
Brian Crane

Stafford, VA

#44 Jul 26, 2010
Worst place possible to work. Below minimum wage and take your tips for stupid shit. You work 10 hours in 110 degree "black flag" weather and while all the non-english speaking constuction workers get to go home from the heat, we stay out and work. And someone needs to tell jeff to stop blowing gary behind the counter and get a real job.
P.S.- If you drive a car with the paint peeling or missing hubcaps dont bother coming through. especially the foreign peice of shit ricers.
Justens awesome though <3
NewStaffordResid ent

New York, NY

#45 Jul 27, 2010
I too had some so so work done here since i arrived. Thanks for the latest and I'll make sure I inform all my friends from work in the area about this so called "Customer Service." There are plenty of other places to go.
obama loves bush

Norfolk, VA

#46 Sep 10, 2010
Gary is an al qaeda sympathizer! They can not be trusted.
DONT USE

Kensington, MD

#47 Sep 10, 2010
They scratched my car up on the drivers side rear door, removing a huge spot of paint off! I was very nice about the situation, asking to speak with a manager so they could fix it. The manager was rude, careless, and said it wasnt her problem! Very poor customer service and bad damage to my car.
Long time Customer

Manassas, VA

#48 Sep 11, 2010
I have been washing my car there for almost a decade, and I think they do a good job. I've been to other car washes in the area and they are better than the others! I still see the same kids there that were there last winter. If it was such a bad place to work, why are they still there? I'm sure that most people that post here are the complaining type or bad ex-employees. They don't do the perfect job, but it is good. I see a lot of cars there every Saturday, they can't all be wrong.
Bryce

Stafford, VA

#49 Dec 26, 2010
Shew. Apparently customers aren't too fond of this place..I work there, and it's a love/hate relationship, but this criticism is good, when you know what the problems are, you know what to fix. I enjoy everyone i work with, it's not about dealing with it or not, it's about how that customer is treated, i for one try my very best to do a great job :) whether or not the people i work with like or dislikeme, unfortunately.
Erik Lando

Silver Spring, MD

#50 Dec 30, 2010
Lol i dont even put this place on my job history anymore...because its a joke...id go here for a rinse to get the heavy crap off my car then i will go to my house and detail it....garys an idiot...terry will pretend to be nice but she actually stabs you in the back...tree is cool but a bit of a bitch at times and talks about sexual things with the kids and jeff is pretty cool he cares about his job but....he didnt like me much and when he doesnt like you he is on you all the time.....also the kids that work there all get treated differently
Customer

Waterloo, Canada

#51 Dec 30, 2010
The only reason jeff works there is because he doesn't know how to do anything else in life other than scrape bird shit off cars.
Anonymous

Stafford, VA

#52 Dec 31, 2010
Former Employee wrote:
This place blows
I agree. The owner is a jerk to employees and customers. Tre (manager) makes fun of employees behind their backs. Jeff(other manager) is condescending. Terri (manager/ co-owner) IS the only good person there.

The tips you put in the bucket, only a little of it goes to the employees, and all of it can be taken away whenever they want for any reason, leaving the workers making less than minimal wage.

and its a crappy carwash in general at that
Anonymous

Stafford, VA

#53 Jan 1, 2011
Imnot going to talk about management because i just got fired (put in my 2 weeks, then car broke down... twice, fired for it) but there is alot of issues at the carwash, if your mirrors are loose DO NOT GO. they get broken alot at the carwash, and the management will not repair anything broken, because they say its not their fault.

BTW the guys who said terri is the owner is not quiet true, she owns like 5 percent of the carwash, so while she has power over jeff and tre (kinda) not so much for gary

I will say they pay below minimum wage, and if they dont like something you do they can and do (alot) take away your tips.

Because i got fired with 2 days left to go, i lost all my tips for the week BEFORE that (when i did nothing wrong that week, was on time, stayed late, did extra work ect.) AND they are holding my paycheck from me.
Anonymous

Stafford, VA

#54 Jan 1, 2011
ps. when i said do something wrong, things ive had my tips taken away for:

I forgot to shave once, lost tips for the week, and their are people who never shave and dont get their tips taken away

Having an earing. When i was hired i was told it was fine, and there are people with gages and dont get tips taken away

Chewing gum, had my tips taken away and she turned around, saw someone else chewing gum, told them to spit it out, they didnt lose tips.

They play favortism alot, and if they dont like you, its hell, but if they do like you its a good place to work.
lanceolotlink

Norfolk, VA

#55 Jan 6, 2011
Tripptheripp<
Call the board of labor. One phone call from them and this gary charecter will sucking your d###. It works and only need to press phone buttons. They cant take tips or hold pay checks it is against the law.
employee

Springfield, VA

#56 Jan 6, 2011
the managers treat the employees like crap and gary is a bipolar jerk
sad day at the car wash

Stafford, VA

#57 Jan 19, 2011
wont replace key that they broke and very poor managment skills .
I Believe

Stafford, VA

#58 Feb 20, 2011
I believe the few defending posts of the inadequate service are family members or friends of the establishment. I have been there twice, but, my face expression read, "don't f#ck with me, I have a zero tolerance for B.S. today." I wasn't impressed with the quality of service...my SUV (black) had streaks like the dirt transfered as they wiped. I had to touch up my car when I got home.
I Believe

Stafford, VA

#59 Feb 20, 2011
lanceolotlink wrote:
Tripptheripp<
Call the board of labor. One phone call from them and this gary charecter will sucking your d###. It works and only need to press phone buttons. They cant take tips or hold pay checks it is against the law.
EXACTLY! CALL DEPT OF LABOR ON KING LEOPOLD!
CHUNK

Washington, DC

#60 Feb 21, 2011
Still this car wash is doing alot of good anything that cleans up dirt around here is doing a service let work on the houses and old buildings next let use power washers on them
TripptheRipp

Stafford, VA

#61 Feb 26, 2011
I Believe wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! CALL DEPT OF LABOR ON KING LEOPOLD!
what exactly do i tell them? in order to get hired you sign a paper that sais they can take away your tips for any and all reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark apts 4 hr Mark gym 1
Michael Rodgers jr 5-year-old boy who died fro... (Aug '12) Jun 19 Eldest Step-Brother 7
expose 540/Fredericksburg hoes Jun 15 Anon 3
lidl May '17 Beeney 1
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) Apr '17 Mkcs 44
Katlin Aikens (Aug '16) Apr '17 johndoe 2
News Stafford High transgender senior speaks out on ... (Dec '16) Apr '17 sara69 2

Stafford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages