WV girl

Stafford, VA

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Does anyone know why 610 car wash has been closed for the last 2 weeks ????
CWG

Marcus Hook, PA

#2 Jun 30, 2013
WV girl wrote:
Does anyone know why 610 car wash has been closed for the last 2 weeks ????
There was a dispute among the owners of the business pertaining the business practices. They may or may not reopen, depending on how the disagreement is resolved.
js me

Stafford, VA

#3 Jul 9, 2013
I herd they got busted for cocaine trafficking ,an employee tol me drugs were being moved through that operation
JHS

Chevy Chase, MD

#5 Aug 27, 2013
js me wrote:
I herd they got busted for cocaine trafficking ,an employee tol me drugs were being moved through that operation
Why would you spread rumors like that? Gary and Terry are both wonderful people and have not been doing anything illegal. I hope things will be resolved quickly so the car wash can reopen soon.
Ken

Fredericksburg, VA

#6 Aug 31, 2013
Really miss this car wash. Had both cars done weekly and detailed twice a year.
ZAB

Stafford, VA

#7 Feb 28, 2014
Terry has been in trouble before. Here crab company ( which is run by her sons) was shut down a few years ago for illegal fishing and duck hunting in the Potomac river. Gary has also been in trouble too. He had to sell Gary's ice-cream to pay the irs for back taxes, bc he was scimming money from his employees tips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) 12 hr So Distressed 38
All Star Solutions - Richard Hare Sep 18 All Star Victim 23
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Woman testifies in Stafford assault (Jul '07) Sep 9 Angie Storbach 4
Stafford Music Thread Sep 4 Musikologist 1
Is anybody order Frome this website before? Aug 29 Love Hannah 1
Do you approve of Robert Wittman as Representat... (Nov '11) Aug '14 John Doe 4
•••
•••
•••

Stafford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Stafford People Search