3,830 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1280 Dec 6, 2012
hammer toes is always down at social services for "da welfare and da hand-outs" from Odumbo and the commies. She even has her Obama phone.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1281 Dec 7, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
hammer toes is always down at social services for "da welfare and da hand-outs" from Odumbo and the commies. She even has her Obama phone.
Don't be jealous that your failure to pass the 3rd grade landed you in the militaries soup kitchen. Shytttttt...you can't even boil water correctly. You are one damn dumb hillbilly.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1282 Dec 7, 2012
No way that I'm jealous of a welfare parasite. You can't count past 10 with your shoes off.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1283 Dec 7, 2012
new hammer that gets hammered on topix is a wast of time quit giving him your time VN Vet you know your better then that trash
Correction

San Antonio, TX

#1284 Dec 7, 2012
"Topix", "waste", "you're better than!"
Handouts

Raven, VA

#1285 Dec 7, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
Where,pray tell me??I'll hitch up my buckboard wagon,and go get them!Lawdy,love those free things,better than stealing.Whee doggies!Thank you,thank you for letting me know about them!!
Dude

Charlottesville, VA

#1286 Dec 8, 2012
yes
Dan Hallen

Tazewell, VA

#1287 Dec 8, 2012
I have been through college but they act like they can't find my GI Bill money which I payed in. I pay on student loans everymonth
Soul Train

Charlottesville, VA

#1288 Dec 8, 2012
Dan Hallen wrote:
I have been through college but they act like they can't find my GI Bill money which I payed in. I pay on student loans everymonth
If money was taken out by the Govt. there will be a record. Call your congressman or go see him. One call from him will get you straightened out. If money was taken out of your pay or paid in there will be a record. I worked in military pay.
dave

Bowie, MD

#1289 Dec 8, 2012
Haha
Some

Pensacola, FL

#1290 Dec 8, 2012
Some
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

#1291 Dec 10, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……Entitlement Programs?
S4ASUPERIOR2UX2

Princeton, WV

#1295 Dec 10, 2012
Shelly wrote:
What a stupid comment!
Positively
Will it change

Bluefield, WV

#1297 Dec 25, 2012
Will this change in the new year
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1299 Dec 26, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
No way that I'm jealous of a welfare parasite. You can't count past 10 with your shoes off.
The shoes will stay on.....the count of 10 will be how many times i put foot up you yazoo.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#1300 Dec 26, 2012
cool_daddy_is_back wrote:
new hammer that gets hammered on topix is a wast of time quit giving him your time VN Vet you know your better then that trash
Yep, i certainly agree....he is better than you.
Daryl

Charlottesville, VA

#1301 Dec 26, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, i certainly agree....he is better than you.
It will be easy for you to count. Count the eylets in your shoes where your shoe stings are suppose to be Uncle Tom.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1302 Dec 26, 2012
Who are these elderly property owners? WHITE PEOPLE. Lazy, welfare collecting, tax dodging WHITE PEOPLE. If they cannot afford the property taxes, then they dont need to be owning property okay? When will white America get with the program and start carrying their weight? They are the biggest group of welfare recipients, the biggest group on Medicare and Social Security, and BY FAR the largest group of property owners.

Let those who can afford the property buy it and get these old coots out. You cant have your cake and eat it too.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#1303 Dec 26, 2012
White or black,or red or yellow, if they own their own home, they paid for it. All the taxes going up are because of welfare parasites drowning the system wanting more "entitlements". The greed of the pols wanting to be reelected is what is causing the downfall of governments,local,state,federa l. It has to stop. After a person has reached a certain age, or is disabled, the taxes should be reduced or done away with. Let the parasites starve to death, before someone who has worked hard all their lives.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1304 Dec 26, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
White or black,or red or yellow, if they own their own home, they paid for it. All the taxes going up are because of welfare parasites drowning the system wanting more "entitlements". The greed of the pols wanting to be reelected is what is causing the downfall of governments,local,state,federa l. It has to stop. After a person has reached a certain age, or is disabled, the taxes should be reduced or done away with. Let the parasites starve to death, before someone who has worked hard all their lives.
Attack the property tax structure, dont give property away. I am a property owner and I have to pay my taxes and fees, and I can afford it. Even when paid for, there are still those taxes which can put a home in foreclosure. So you are left with the sobering realizatiion:

You can NEVER really own property in the United States of America.

Until then, those who can afford to own it should continue to be able to pay the taxes and notes. Those who cannot will lose their property. Seems straightforward and has been the rule in every non-white and integrated neighborhood in the country. Now that whites are moving into retirement age and cannot work, you want to make it so they do not have to pay taxes like everyone else? NO. That is slavery all over again. One needs to consider how these people got the money they used to purchase the properties they bought. No single human being needs to have an 8-bedroom home or to live on more than 1/2 acre of land.

Look at who the welfare parasites are. They are WHITE PEOPLE. And Im afraid it does matter in a very big way. Not too long ago, people who were not white could not even buy property in certain areas no matter how much money they had. Many people bought homes on nothing but a signature and a handshake and did not have the down payment at all. And this applies to inherited property as well. Pay the taxes or lose the property. No breaks. Im all for paying for public housing to put these elderly people in and make sure they are staffed with healthcare professionals who take payment from the other huge welfare program for whites: Medicare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Star Solutions - Richard Hare (Apr '14) Sep 25 Steve 24
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) Sep 22 So Distressed 38
Woman testifies in Stafford assault (Jul '07) Sep 9 Angie Storbach 4
Stafford Music Thread Sep 4 Musikologist 1
Is anybody order Frome this website before? Aug '14 Love Hannah 1
Do you approve of Robert Wittman as Representat... (Nov '11) Aug '14 John Doe 4
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
Stafford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Stafford Jobs

Stafford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stafford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stafford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]