Man gets life for murder

Man gets life for murder

There are 29 comments on the Fredericksburg.com story from Sep 1, 2006, titled Man gets life for murder. In it, Fredericksburg.com reports that:

A jury yesterday spared the life of convicted killer John J. "Jose" Rogers. The jury decided that Rogers, 37, will spend the rest of his life in prison for killing Lisa Madaris in Stafford County last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fredericksburg.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
squirt dawg

Chicago, IL

#21 May 23, 2013
I've known Jose for over 20 years, you people that are talking shit about him are scared. Jose wouldn't hurt anyone unless they fucked with him , then your up shit creek. Don't think Jose is the only one like this left in the streets. I hope Jose gets this message cause he will always be loved in the street and if u don't like this eat beans until u die
Wayne

Arlington, VA

#22 Mar 2, 2015
Jose is my uncle. He is a man who always would protect the ones he loved. For anyone to think that he would kill a lady u r twisted. Jose loved all woman and never would kill a lady he might smack one for them puttin their hands on him but never would do such a sick act of violence so fuck all u peices of shit for running ur mouth. So as far am my cousins response about Jose is not the last one left on the st is for real. We will always have his back and won't let anyone disrespect him never. So if any more comments R needed to be made why don't u leave me n squirt a message
Jane Doe

Arvada, CO

#23 Apr 28, 2015
Lisa wrote:
Why is it everytime I hear something about Jose, or when it had to do with a woman, he is considered crazy. I do not regret ever meeting Jose or having his child, I had a lot of wonderful times with Jose and he never hit me once. I was with him for over two years and not one time did that man make any threats toward me nor did he raise his hands at me. As a matter of fact I hit him a couple of times during our relationship. I was never scared of Jose nor did I neglect to try to get to know him. Just because you slept with him does not make you an expert on him. I watched countless woman go crazy about his behavior and they all the same mentality, They were going to change Jose. I don't care what anyone says and no one will change my mind Jose is a good person.
Oh my gosh you are nuts! He killed Lisa and you seriously think hes a good person! God help you!
FAMILY

Norcross, GA

#24 May 10, 2015
Lisa wrote:
Why is it everytime I hear something about Jose, or when it had to do with a woman, he is considered crazy. I do not regret ever meeting Jose or having his child, I had a lot of wonderful times with Jose and he never hit me once. I was with him for over two years and not one time did that man make any threats toward me nor did he raise his hands at me. As a matter of fact I hit him a couple of times during our relationship. I was never scared of Jose nor did I neglect to try to get to know him. Just because you slept with him does not make you an expert on him. I watched countless woman go crazy about his behavior and they all the same mentality, They were going to change Jose. I don't care what anyone says and no one will change my mind Jose is a good person.
He's a "good person"?! You're an ignorant woman. He's a MURDERER. PURE AND SIMPLE!! Make sure you tell your child THE TRUTH about who their father Really Is... A LOSER! A MURDERING, PIECE OF SHIT LOSER
FAMILY

Norcross, GA

#25 May 10, 2015
squirt dawg wrote:
I've known Jose for over 20 years, you people that are talking shit about him are scared. Jose wouldn't hurt anyone unless they fucked with him , then your up shit creek. Don't think Jose is the only one like this left in the streets. I hope Jose gets this message cause he will always be loved in the street and if u don't like this eat beans until u die
No One is scared of that LOSER! I WISH they would let his ass out-I'll be right there waiting on him. As long as I live, he will NEVER breathe ONE BREATH of fresh air!! KnowThat "squirtdawg" You and your friends can LoveHim all u want in them streets. YOU'LL NEVER SEE HIS ASS IN THEM STREETS AGAIN. And I'll be the one to make sure of that. REAL TALK.#FYL
FAMILY

Norcross, GA

#26 May 10, 2015
Wayne wrote:
Jose is my uncle. He is a man who always would protect the ones he loved. For anyone to think that he would kill a lady u r twisted. Jose loved all woman and never would kill a lady he might smack one for them puttin their hands on him but never would do such a sick act of violence so fuck all u peices of shit for running ur mouth. So as far am my cousins response about Jose is not the last one left on the st is for real. We will always have his back and won't let anyone disrespect him never. So if any more comments R needed to be made why don't u leave me n squirt a message
Here's a message for You and sqirt.... Sorry to have to tell you that your uncle is a not only a murderer. But he's a WEAK ASS WOMAN KILLER. Any man that puts his hands on a woman IS WEAK. SIMPLE AS THAT. So, FuckYou! You're a PieceOfShit for running your mouth. I'm sure its hard for you to have to admit that your uncle is a Ratchet Piece of Shit Murderer. But I guess that's life
FAMILY

Norcross, GA

#27 May 10, 2015
Barbara NIcholson wrote:
I am Jose's oldest baby momma an I am the loud mouth that was outside the court room and for your information all of you can kiss my ass. He was a good father to my son and he only has 9 kids not all that these other people claim he has. Yes i had just got out of jail and NO me and Jose did NOT do drugs together. I have always love this man an always will....... I am sorry Lisa is gone but they need to catch the real killer,. For real did any of you know the life style Lisa was leading she was a call girl that is why they couldn't identify the other 2 semons in her besides Jose's. For the one that said she wanted to bust me in the head look me up im in Virginia come get some.......
I could CareLess where u are. Where u live. Or how Real you ThinkYouAre. They Did catch the RealKiller. His Dumbass used his phone to call for "friends" to pick his ass up after he set her car on fire. Then was RECORDED telling his OwnSon to throw his timberlands away. Along with Tons of other evidence against his ass. GUILTY!! Sorry that u have to raise a child knowing their father is a Murderer.*It is what it is*
LITTLE SISTER

Norcross, GA

#28 May 10, 2015
For all of the family members, baby mommas and friends of jose-Maybe you should be ThankingGod that he's still alive. Breathing. Eating. Talking. Living. Even if it is behind bars, he's Alive. Unfortunately, for my family we don't have that comfort. Not only did he kill my sister, but he left her two daughters MotherLess!! I don't care HowMany kids he has, their father is StillAlive. He didn't JustKill my sister. He Brutally Beat her to death. I would have took MoreComfort in knowing her life ended fast with a gunshot, instead of knowing SHE FAUGHT HIM TO THE END. But, that was MySister! We Are Cut From A Different Fabric. My two older sisters and I where raised to be Strong, independent women. Never to depend on a man for anything. Maybe that's why she not only Let jose move into her apartment, but Also OneOfHis sons. Who she took care of and treated like her own. Jose was beating/abusing my sister. This I KNOW FOR A FACT! So, she broke up with his LOSER ASS. She moved out of her apartment and He Came After Her! Which i Also KNOW FOR A FACT. I don't give OneFuck what ANY "friend" "family members" or "baby mommas" THINK of MySister. NO ONE DESERVES TO BE BEAT TO DEATH- WELL, EXCEPT FOR JOSEPH ROGERS. In my opinion, it should be An Eye For An Eye. I would LOVE to rip his arms and legs off and BEAT HIM TO DEATH THE EXACT SAME WAY HE DID TO MY SISTER! But that's just in my perfect world....Since I'm living in yours, I guess I will just have to be patient. WHAT GOES AROUND ALWAYS COMES AROUND!!!!
"Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man so shall his blood be shed..." If u believe in God-Look it up in TheOldTestament. This is my tattoo for my big sister. Who I think about EverySingleDay. So long as I am alive, jose WillNever breathe OneBreath of fresh air. He took that from my sister and if I had the chance I would TakeHis! REALTALK
they were BOTH LOSERS

Alexandria, VA

#29 Sep 1, 2015
For all these family members, I'm sorry for your loss, but where were YOU when Madaris was sucking & f'g for a living? Where was your concern for her kids then? If she cared about her kids she'd not have been a drug-addicted, alcoholic whore who didn't have custody - for a REASON! She would've been, oh I don't know, maybe helping them with their homework on a WEDNESDAY (not a Friday or Saturday) night. Not out at a bar.
She had semen in her from not just Rogers, but from THREE men. If she was so afraid of him, why did she spend the whole day with him? Why didn't she leave when he showed up at the bar? Ask yourselves that.
Rogers is a piece of shit, user loser. No doubt about it. What REAL MAN has so many kids wth so many sluts? But, Madaris might still be alive had she not been so busy sucking & f'g.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 610 Carwash (Nov '08) Fri JBR 107
kneegers in Stafford (Nov '15) Fri Duped 4
DEA Downtown Jul 19 2way street 3
Communication lines Jul 5 Mikeallen 1
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Jun 26 martin garey 13
corruption in stafford police and court room. (Sep '11) Jun '16 anonymous 8
News Virginia Middle School Student Charged With Ste... Jun '16 ann 1

Stafford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages