Meet Santa'S Real Elves

Dec 14, 2007 Full story: The Free Lance-Star 26

“Of course, they were the best-behaved children on the train”

The Tyson grandchildren meet Santa on the Santa Train. Thanks to their grandparents, they enjoy treats all year long. via The Free Lance-Star

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
clentrice

Batavia, OH

#1 Dec 24, 2007
hey is santa nice he looks nice i hear he is going on a diet if he is tell me and i will leave low fat cookies for him so if he is i need to know a.s.a.p so i can make them tonight on christmas eve thanks alot you will be a big help!
karleigh

AOL

#2 Jan 12, 2008
is santa real?
Kaniya the good girl

Charlotte, NC

#3 Oct 26, 2008
How many elf's are there because it seems there is a lot of em!!!!!!!!!!
Megan

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2008
karleigh wrote:
is santa real?
I want to ask you this one question. Have you ever seen a bright red sleigh go throgh the sky?
Megan

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2008
Kaniya the good girl wrote:
How many elf's are there because it seems there is a lot of em!!!!!!!!!!
idk
Jadeyy

UK

#6 Nov 29, 2008
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to ask you this one question. Have you ever seen a bright red sleigh go throgh the sky?
Yes. On Christmas Morning.
lolo

Nassau, Bahamas

#7 Nov 30, 2008
santa you are so cool that is
why every body like's you
lolo

Nassau, Bahamas

#8 Nov 30, 2008
santa elves i am going to come to North Pole
annabelle

Saint Albans, UK

#9 Dec 7, 2008
santa you rock and you r the best!!!!!!!!!!
annabelle

Saint Albans, UK

#10 Dec 7, 2008
if you dont belive in santa you dont get any presents
none of your business

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2008
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
idk
for your information i have.when i woke up in the middle (1:45 O.o) of the night on christmas eve... he was flying above my nieghor across the road from me.:P!
none of your business

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2008
i have an elf. it hides and eats crackers an candy!Her name is sparkle! she's awesome!one time she hid in my dads boot.
Amber

Levittown, PA

#13 Dec 21, 2008
No santa is not real and my dad just addimed that santa clause is not real and i'm only 10!do you think thats a right age?My dad is like have you seen a real santa in your life have you seen santa's work shop and i'm like no and he is like there that is your answer and i said i guess he is not real and i just got my picture with santa today at neshamimy mall in philadelia and he looked soooo fake!!!
Santa Clause

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Apr 14, 2009
hey boy and girls this is Santa Clause i am in town visiting my mother. in mason,ohio.her name is Casidy Clause. She is 99 i am visiting her cause tomorrow is her birthday dont tell her but my elves made her a.................... special doll. 1988.
Santa Clause

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Apr 14, 2009
hey boys
and girls this is Santa Clause i am in town visiting my mother. in mason,ohio.her name is Casidy Clause. She is 99 i am visiting her cause tomorrow is her birthday dont tell her but my elves made her a.......... special doll. 1988.
Emma

Ireland

#16 May 19, 2009
oh my god santa i am so sorry i went on this website and it said call santa on the cell phone and i did well you know why see when you believe in someone so much that you want to see them and hear there voice.i know i am going to be on the bad list for that and santa i want you to know this i will always believe in you never forget that i also LOVE YOU DEARLY.and some times like i nearly was on the bad list because my friend nicole said to me she got a letter from santa and i said i did aswell because i didnt want her thinking 'she most not behaive well'so i said me to anyway i dont care about the presents all i need is my family to be happy and believe in you and now i am happy.love u from emma mc a.... you guss the rest you know what emma i am love you
emma

Friendswood, TX

#17 Dec 10, 2009
i luv you santa you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
Desiree

Poway, CA

#18 Dec 16, 2009
are the elves real because my friend has one and i really want one and it is real i sware
Jordan

Colorado Springs, CO

#19 Dec 23, 2009
karleigh wrote:
is santa real?
yes he is real
Jordan

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Dec 23, 2009
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look ''Megan'' You don't have to be rude ok!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
43 Waiter/Waitress Jobs in Fredericksburg: Oliv... Dec 8 Curious2013 2
Celebrate Virginia South / Seasons At Celebrate... Dec 8 Curious2013 1
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews Dec 4 PITALOKA 1
Review: Premier Home Brokers Inc Nov '14 asmith22401 1
Sexy Nov '14 Hottie01 1
Tric or treating times (Oct '07) Oct '14 linrn 7
Review: DND Jewelers Oct '14 georgie naylor 1
Stafford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web