Stafford man killed in Tuesday crash

Sep 28, 2011 Full story: Journal Messenger

Kyle Elliot Duvall was driving a 2005 Acura westbound on Kellogg Mill Road in the Glendie area, about one-tenth of a mile east of its intersection with Poplar Road, at 4:20 p.m. when he entered a right-hand curve, ran off of the road to the left and then struck a tree, according to Virginia State Police spokesman Sgt.

Full Story
Ryan Hull

Washington, DC

#1 Sep 30, 2011
Its sad when someone so young is taken away from us too soon. A few years back I knew Kyle pretty well until he moved away from Virginia Beach. Although I still talk to his brother, my deepest regards go out to him and the rest of his family and friends at this time. I'm so sorry and you will be missed Kyle RIP.
Brian Duval

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Ryan,

Thank you. Eve, Cole, Jennifer, Adrienne and I loved him dearly. He will be missed.
Angela Sabal

New York, NY

#3 Sep 30, 2011
My husband Dennis told me of this horrific accident and the loss of your dear son. We are deeply saddened for you and your family. May your precious boy rest in peace...
Bill walker

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Sep 30, 2011
My sympathies go out to your family,,, I will miss him he always had a way to make me laugh... he will be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Star Solutions - Richard Hare Sep 18 All Star Victim 23
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Woman testifies in Stafford assault (Jul '07) Sep 9 Angie Storbach 4
Stafford Music Thread Sep 4 Musikologist 1
Is anybody order Frome this website before? Aug 29 Love Hannah 1
Do you approve of Robert Wittman as Representat... (Nov '11) Aug '14 John Doe 4
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug '14 Time Flys 2,545
•••
•••

Stafford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Stafford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Stafford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stafford
•••