State reprimands local doctor for pre...

State reprimands local doctor for prescription irregularities

There are 9 comments on the The Free Lance-Star story from May 5, 2009, titled State reprimands local doctor for prescription irregularities. In it, The Free Lance-Star reports that:

A Fredericksburg physician has been reprimanded by state medical authorities for liberally prescribing pain medicines and for failing to keep good records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Free Lance-Star.

Pam

Gloucester, VA

#1 May 6, 2009
Here we go again

another problem for CB Medical Center
Loving Life

White Stone, VA

#2 May 7, 2009
If you read the whole article this doctor is no longer at Colonial Beach. Have you ever been a patient of this doctor? This doctor is one of the most caring and considerate doctors I have ever known. He takes the time to listen to his patients and has true concern for their well being. Any other doctors I have been to are not like this. They try to get you in and out as fast as they can. People really need to stop and think of what they say and do before they try to ruin someone's life and reputation. And it was our wonderful pharmacy here at the beach who reoported him.
what were you thinking

Caret, VA

#3 May 10, 2009
I stopped going to the CB med center when Boulware left. He was a great doctor to me and it's a shame that some unfeeling person would make such a comment to ruin his life.

He was the only doctor I have ever had who listened to me and addressed my concerns by explaining what was causing my illness or pain.

I think it is now time to change drugstores as well.
Loving Life

Caret, VA

#4 May 10, 2009
what were you thinking wrote:
I stopped going to the CB med center when Boulware left. He was a great doctor to me and it's a shame that some unfeeling person would make such a comment to ruin his life.
He was the only doctor I have ever had who listened to me and addressed my concerns by explaining what was causing my illness or pain.
I think it is now time to change drugstores as well.
I agree with you totally. I only go to this drugstore because it is the closest for me. But I think that from now on it will be worth the drive to change.
not new 2 cb

AOL

#5 May 11, 2009
i wish a small one would come in rankins center or even cvs or walgreens, since the new de. in town, just meds only type of place

“King of typos plez no trolling”

Since: Feb 09

mineral,va

#6 May 11, 2009
People really need to mind there own business. I always over hear conversations. But it is no persons right to maybe take half of it and run. There are always Three side, Just remember be careful what you say in public. People are so hyper sensitive...And attention hogs, The more drama the happier they are. Karma is wicked. A women was in Toys r us and was buying a board game. They where joking around. They mother told her daughter oh about 8 "When we get home I am gonna tear you up" They where really a couple goof balls. Well as they where leaving the security and police where at the exit. Reason Some one filed a complaint About the mom threatening her child the part I am gonna tear you up. That's the only time I have ever got involved and I am glad I did the child was scared the mom was crying. So please be careful. You could destroy someones day or life... And at the end of the day is it worth it?
Loving Life

Caret, VA

#7 May 12, 2009
ozmanrocks wrote:
People really need to mind there own business. I always over hear conversations. But it is no persons right to maybe take half of it and run. There are always Three side, Just remember be careful what you say in public. People are so hyper sensitive...And attention hogs, The more drama the happier they are. Karma is wicked. A women was in Toys r us and was buying a board game. They where joking around. They mother told her daughter oh about 8 "When we get home I am gonna tear you up" They where really a couple goof balls. Well as they where leaving the security and police where at the exit. Reason Some one filed a complaint About the mom threatening her child the part I am gonna tear you up. That's the only time I have ever got involved and I am glad I did the child was scared the mom was crying. So please be careful. You could destroy someones day or life... And at the end of the day is it worth it?
I agree with you 100%!!!!
its sad

AOL

#8 May 13, 2009
Anyone know what pharmacy did this,I will pull all my business from it. My husband went to Boulware for his diabetes and Boulware was the 1st one who managed my husbands health issues. He never offered anything to any of my family members for pain just great medical care. Thats Colonial Beach for you though,Oh and Dr.Boulware you are right, in Virginia you are guilty until proven innocent. Trust in God, he's of a higher court and pray for mercy on the one's that do this to good people.
Pharmacy

Virginia Beach, VA

#9 May 13, 2009
It was Rite Aide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Rodgers jr 5-year-old boy who died fro... (Aug '12) Jun 19 Eldest Step-Brother 7
expose 540/Fredericksburg hoes Jun 15 Anon 3
lidl May '17 Beeney 1
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) Apr '17 Mkcs 44
Katlin Aikens (Aug '16) Apr '17 johndoe 2
News Stafford High transgender senior speaks out on ... (Dec '16) Apr '17 sara69 2
Jeff Small-$3 car wash owner also Fredericksbur... (May '12) Mar '17 Michele Cruey 9

Stafford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages