Man Dies Week After Fight At Party - ...

Man Dies Week After Fight At Party - News Story - WRC | Washington

There are 11 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Apr 14, 2008, titled Man Dies Week After Fight At Party - News Story - WRC | Washington. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Almost a week after he suffered an injury in a fight at a party, a Stafford man died on Friday, according to the Stafford County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

alvinlee j carter

Broad Brook, CT

#1 Apr 14, 2008
just plain stupid''
Michelle

New York, NY

#2 Apr 14, 2008
sadd news..i hope he stays in jail for the next 75 years
Mona-Lysa

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2008
It's sad to see these young people give their whole life away over a stupid fight. I wish they could be more educated in the choices they make. It has alot to do with per pressure and older man leading teenagers in the wrong direction.
Patricia Vallejo CA

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2008
Our family is grieving over the loss of Casey. He was my 2nd cousin, and was one of the nicest young men I know.
I truly pray that the man already arrested and any others responsible for this senseless murder will pay dearly for their crime.
Casey's parents, brothers etc. will suffer his loss the rest of their lives.
Laura Ann

Cohoes, NY

#5 Apr 14, 2008
I went to high school with Casey for a few years, he was a truly nice guy. Everyone always wanted to be his friend, I didn't know a single person that didn't like him. It is really sad that people take out anger through actions rather than words. His family and friends will be in my prayers.
Julie

Arlington, VA

#6 Apr 14, 2008
this is very sad and it looks like some people are going to be sad for a long time because of some DAMN FOOL messing up his life.
Laurie Stafford VA

Harrisonburg, VA

#7 Apr 16, 2008
On behalf of all of us at store 2438, our prayers and thoughts are with your family and you Casey, you will be dearly missed. There are no words to describe the tremendous loss of such a wonderful young man.
The Howards

United States

#8 Apr 16, 2008
This is not only sad but senseless. I pray God will sustain the family during their time of grief. Our condolences.
The Howard Family
Spotsylvania, VA
Lisa

Springfield, VA

#9 Apr 21, 2008
Casey will be greatly missed our prays are with his family and friends
TDP

Chula Vista, CA

#10 Apr 21, 2008
i knew in stephan back when he was in high school he's not a violent person... and i know this was a mistake but he needs to pay for his mistakes whether this was provoked or not...im sorry you got caught up in this man stay up...and for the people who knew Casey i apologize for ur loss and u all are n me and my families prayers..
seeking the truth

Bowie, MD

#11 May 1, 2008
Because this is an ongoing investigation, there are many things that cannot be discussed at this point. For anyone who was there, PLEASE, contact the Stafford County Sheriff's office if you have not already done so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stafford Music Thread (Sep '14) Tue Musikologist 5
Anyone thinking of hiring a contractor to build... Feb 17 richard fitzwilliams 1
News Jolan Petrovics (Sep '13) Feb 16 Heidi petrovics 21
News Undocumented immigrant rights activist loses he... Jan 24 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 6
News King George builder seeks incentives to reopen ... Jan 24 Unknown 1
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... (Aug '16) Jan 22 asd 1,519
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) Jan '17 angelbiller2031 43

Stafford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages