10 Arrested In 3-County Drug Raid In ...

10 Arrested In 3-County Drug Raid In Virginia - News Story - WR...

There are 3 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Jul 27, 2008, titled 10 Arrested In 3-County Drug Raid In Virginia - News Story - WR.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Authorities executed drug raids Wednesday night in Fauquier, Stafford and Spotsylvania counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Washington DC

Oxon Hill, MD

#1 Aug 12, 2008
100 Officers!
Knights Of Columbus

Burtonsville, MD

#2 Aug 18, 2008
The cops there do a good job in cleaning up and maintaining the quality of the residence.
Incidentally, this is the area where two of my former students at my teaching job at Tysons Corner Business Academy School near Route 234 when the school was in business lived in and the neighborhood was quite good but being an upscale complex, I would surmise that the area is inherently good and the problems there are caused by outsiders and I have to say that it is quite true. There is something about a good neighborhood that attracts good people. There is a natural polarity that encompasses the chemical-spiritual phenomenon inherent in a person. History proves by consensus that "good" neighborhoods accomodate "good" people. Our society has a system that relegates certain demographic profile to certain segments. We as a people are very regimented. That provides some substandards for people that are looking for something "good quality" to live and work in.
If dogs could talk

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2008
Very good news, and congrats to the various law enforcement agencies for cooperating instead of competing. Keep up the excellent work, and Thank You!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Rodgers jr 5-year-old boy who died fro... (Aug '12) Jun 19 Eldest Step-Brother 7
expose 540/Fredericksburg hoes Jun 15 Anon 3
lidl May '17 Beeney 1
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) Apr '17 Mkcs 44
Katlin Aikens (Aug '16) Apr '17 johndoe 2
News Stafford High transgender senior speaks out on ... (Dec '16) Apr '17 sara69 2
Jeff Small-$3 car wash owner also Fredericksbur... (May '12) Mar '17 Michele Cruey 9

Stafford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages