Super Walmart 24 Hr. Store coming to Rt. 610 !!

Posted in the Stafford Forum

Beulah Mae_s Mom

Stafford, VA

#1 May 18, 2010
Just an FYI--the Walmart on Rt. 610 has acquired the land directly behind the existing bldg. and will begin expansion in August 2010.
They anticipate openning 24/7 with a Walmart Supercenter location by February 2011~!
In the meantime, the store has expanded its regular hours to 7am-12 midnight daily.
All I can say is, its about time!!!!!
Audrey R

United States

#2 May 20, 2010
Yes! Wonderful News!
American

Stafford, VA

#3 May 24, 2010
Now if they had a clue on how to treat their associates and watch the upper management, they are sneaky. Higher pay for their hard workers is in order too, but you can bet they won't see that. They will find a way to rid the associates making any more than minimum wage and hire more who can barely read or write english, let alone walk and chew gum at the same time.

Since: Sep 09

Port Deposit, MD

#4 May 26, 2010
Great, just what the world needs.. another damn Super-walmart... I hate Walmart
tangly

Herndon, VA

#5 Jul 23, 2010
i want to work at super-walmart.i like shoping at walmart

Since: Feb 10

Cookeville Tn

#6 Jul 24, 2010
American wrote:
Now if they had a clue on how to treat their associates and watch the upper management, they are sneaky. Higher pay for their hard workers is in order too, but you can bet they won't see that. They will find a way to rid the associates making any more than minimum wage and hire more who can barely read or write english, let alone walk and chew gum at the same time.
Amen to what you wrote!!! All WallyWorld cares about is profit being the bottom line. Does anyone realize that 80% of thier total work force has to rely on state & federal aid.? That being Food Stamps (Because they pay the lowest wage the law alouds), and Medicaid ( Because even though they are the worlds largest employer, they can't seem to bye more affordable insurance for thier employees) Go Luck to all and everyone.., because when the world is over, all that will be left is a cockaroach & a Wal-Mart!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things to do (Jan '06) Jan 20 calm down 4
Do you approve of Robert Wittman as Representat... (Nov '11) Jan 18 Waylon E Price 5
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) Jan 15 amun 39
Ernest L. Morin (Jan '13) Jan 11 Ciara Manoso 2
Richard Hare Jan 9 All Star Victim 1
Send Me Nudes On Snapchat Dec 27 Xboxgamer89 1
43 Waiter/Waitress Jobs in Fredericksburg: Oliv... Dec '14 Curious2013 2
Stafford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stafford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]