Winter Storm Impacts REC's Entire Ser...

Winter Storm Impacts REC's Entire Service Area

There are 22 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Winter Storm Impacts REC's Entire Service Area. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Fredericksburg, Va. Rappahannock Electric Cooperative has approximately 51,600 outages across our 22-county service territory with the most significant impact in the counties of Culpeper, Madison, Greene, Orange, Louisa, Spotsylvania and Fauquier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#21 Mar 9, 2013
Tea Party Forever wrote:
You do not need the nanny state! Buy a generator!
Either you don't know who provides the electricity, or you're off topic, nuts, and spaming... Lemon, peanut, crossed out envelope
LowPowerMan

Upper Marlboro, MD

#22 Mar 9, 2013
Saturday night and still running on generator power, but DO understand that REC Employees are out there working to resolve problems and get everyone back on line.
Spotted one large pine that had fallen in the last day or so and had taken out some lines. This is the kind of circumstance that no one has any control over.
Anyhow, I am pleased with the REC response and will keep my fingers crossed that the hard WORKING LineMen will have us shutting down our gennys before nightfall Sunday.
Thanks for the hard work folks. Whiners always find something to gripe about. Punks.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The girls on the BPHS colorguard (Sep '15) 23 hr Eric 4
Yoga Ripoff May 16 KArma 1
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Apr 30 martin garey 11
real estate in stafford, virginia: Apr 29 redwood101 1
kneegers in Stafford (Nov '15) Apr '16 uhoh 3
DEA Downtown Mar '16 Tamara zoo 1
Michael Rodgers jr 5-year-old boy who died fro... (Aug '12) Mar '16 minnieT 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages