Stafford Murder Suspect On The Loose

Stafford Murder Suspect On The Loose

There are 5 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Oct 18, 2007, titled Stafford Murder Suspect On The Loose. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

STAFFORD, Va. -- Authorities in Stafford County say they're looking for a man accused of stabbing his estranged wife to death last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

it sucks

Fairfax, VA

#1 Oct 18, 2007
What difference does it make??, the Va govenor has pretty much decided that the death penalty is inhumane. There goes a major deterrant to stopping murders in the state. They stopped one last night where the guy beat a co worker to death. Get ready for another wave of violence like the 70s.
Sad Sack

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Oct 18, 2007
Not as bad as if you lived in MD and can't get a CCW permit for love nor money.

Hmmmm What would "Dirty Harry" do?
friend of daughter

Frederick, MD

#3 Oct 20, 2007
its sad cuz his daughter is my best friend

Since: Oct 07

Berryville, VA

#4 Oct 20, 2007
Geez!!! Is this another case of I can't live without you and I won't let you live without me? I know many women who have been threatened by their estranged husbands because they just could not live with them anymore. I know one that her life was taken because of this. Nobody has the right to take another life.
D Harper

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Oct 25, 2007
I knew them both very well, my heart truly hurts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 610 Carwash (Nov '08) Fri JBR 107
kneegers in Stafford (Nov '15) Jul 22 Duped 4
DEA Downtown Jul 19 2way street 3
Communication lines Jul 5 Mikeallen 1
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Jun 26 martin garey 13
corruption in stafford police and court room. (Sep '11) Jun '16 anonymous 8
News Virginia Middle School Student Charged With Ste... Jun '16 ann 1

Stafford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages