Since: Dec 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I dont really know how or if this will work but I am a single mother of four wonderful kids who deserve the world. Over the past few years my health has declined to the point of being stuck at home unless there are appt.'s that I need to go too. My children have been pretty much taking care of me rather than me taking care of them. I have appled for disability and am waiting but in the mean time we are slowly losing everything. My children are very appreciative of everything and they know that I have no money but I can't bring myself to tell them that they will not have a christmas this year. I have called around but apparently I am asking to late for help. I really don't know what to do about anything right now especially Christmas. If anyone is reading this and could spare anything please e-mail me at kristal_ball_09@yahoo.com. I know there are alot of families struggling this year and my heart goes out to each and evey one of them. Even if you are unable to help I truely appreciate you reading this. God bless and have a wonderful holiday!
xmastime

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Kristalball09 wrote:
I dont really know how or if this will work but I am a single mother of four wonderful kids who deserve the world. Over the past few years my health has declined to the point of being stuck at home unless there are appt.'s that I need to go too. My children have been pretty much taking care of me rather than me taking care of them. I have appled for disability and am waiting but in the mean time we are slowly losing everything. My children are very appreciative of everything and they know that I have no money but I can't bring myself to tell them that they will not have a christmas this year. I have called around but apparently I am asking to late for help. I really don't know what to do about anything right now especially Christmas. If anyone is reading this and could spare anything please e-mail me at kristal_ball_09@yahoo.com. I know there are alot of families struggling this year and my heart goes out to each and evey one of them. Even if you are unable to help I truely appreciate you reading this. God bless and have a wonderful holiday!
Sorry for your troubles is this for reall or a prank? Many people feel bad but are afraid to help people because of fraud and usually the money or help does not go to the important things it goes for drugs etc. Does anyone else know this family? Please reply if you do Thanks.P.s do you have boys or girls what age?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

xmastime wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry for your troubles is this for reall or a prank? Many people feel bad but are afraid to help people because of fraud and usually the money or help does not go to the important things it goes for drugs etc. Does anyone else know this family? Please reply if you do Thanks.P.s do you have boys or girls what age?
This is absolutly real! Sorry for not responding earlier. First of all I have two boys and two girls ages 17 girl 16 boy 13 boy 11 girl. I live with friends who also have kids. Right now I recieve foodstamps and my son gets a ssi. My grandmother just paid my half of my electric bill for me. I am not the type of person to fraud anyone and im not asking for money. The only thing I want is for my children to get something under the tree. I truely understand why people ar skepticle and I would probably be as well. I do appreciate you reading and responding. I have trid not to make our family publuc because I dont want my childen to picked on at school. I am not nor have I ever been a drug addict nor ao I drink. I am a decent person who has just hit an extremely. hard time. Again if you. Know of any charities or anything please let me know
Thankful

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Times are hard for everyone and I think if you have a 17 and a 16 year old they would understand why you can not do much at christmas. Mabey you should just hug them and tell them how much you love them christmas is not about getting things its about being thankful for what you do have and being with the ones you love. Christmas has become to be about greed and this is sad. I hope things work out for you and as I stated earlier show your kids you love them thats giving them something. Also if you can't do the things you want now then ask them if later on down the road if you can make it up to them. You don't just give presents at christmas time you can do it anytime of the year. Being with family is more important than anything especially this christmas when 21 children just lost their lives. Just be thankful you have a child to hug because I sure am. God Bless.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Thankful wrote:
Times are hard for everyone and I think if you have a 17 and a 16 year old they would understand why you can not do much at christmas. Mabey you should just hug them and tell them how much you love them christmas is not about getting things its about being thankful for what you do have and being with the ones you love. Christmas has become to be about greed and this is sad. I hope things work out for you and as I stated earlier show your kids you love them thats giving them something. Also if you can't do the things you want now then ask them if later on down the road if you can make it up to them. You don't just give presents at christmas time you can do it anytime of the year. Being with family is more important than anything especially this christmas when 21 children just lost their lives. Just be thankful you have a child to hug because I sure am. God Bless.
I am extremely thankful for everything that I have and my children! I have prayed continuosly for all 26 vitims of the shooting and have cried over everyone of them! Also I have raised my children to know exactly what christmas is! You know its funny to me how when someone asks for help people look down on them and say be thankful, but I guarentee these people who say these thing would never let there child go presentless! Thanks for reading my post and know as you open your christmas presents this year tht we are truely appreciative tht we have each other and the the lord sacrificea his life for ours. Please do not even thank for a second you know me or my type. I have spent my life helping anyone tht I could and I sit at home now awaiting disability because of that reason! This post was merely a desperation move on my part because although my 16 and 17 year old understand my other two dont as much. This is why I try not to ask for help because of comments like that. Thanks again to anyone who was considering us for help but I do not want to be looked down upon anymore so I am withdrawing my request for christmas help! Merry Christmas
Thankful

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Look I was just suggesting that christmas was about family and being together not about getting presents. I am not judging you or your family in fact I feel sorry that I can not help. As for my child going without gifts this year we decided not to give presents because I want to show her its about more than that. I also have spent my life doing for others I have done everything in the world for anyone who has asked but this year has been hard so I took a break. Just recently I lost my mother at age 52 she had cancer and I took care of her day and night and watching her slowly suffer every day was the hardest thing in the world to go through this is why I say to be thankful for what you have because I would give anything to have her here with me. I am sorry if you took my words the wrong way but to me family is more important than anything in this world.God Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Stafford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stafford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••