Marine Charged In 2-Year-Old Girl's D...

Marine Charged In 2-Year-Old Girl's Death - News Story - WRC | ...

There are 2 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Mar 30, 2008, titled Marine Charged In 2-Year-Old Girl's Death - News Story - WRC | .... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

A Marine from South Carolina has been charged with murder in the death of a 2-year-old girl who he was baby-sitting in Stafford County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Idiots101

Grosse Pointe, MI

#1 Apr 16, 2008
How do you call it baby-sitting when he was fucking her. HMMMMM!! How do you call it friendship when they both had their name on the lease and they both lived in the house. Oh and if the mom said that this shit was goin on with him and her daughter, then why didn't she get someone invlolved. Why isn't she getting hammered for malicious negligience???
Buetifull1

Springfield, VA

#2 Apr 16, 2008
Hang HIm! NO trial No nothing, Trial for what? They need to pass a new law if you kill or molest a child you get hung within 3 days of getting caught, no right to trial, the child had no rights or a chance to defend themselves against a full grown adult or someone much stronger than them! I say kill kill kill, hang, hang, hang, bring back the "GUILLOTINE"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goosebumps Apr 16 ASAP 2
Bethany Decker, Missing Since Jan 29th (Mar '11) Apr 10 White trash beaut... 7
News Beyond road rage, felony charges for Stafford s... Apr 9 White trash beaut... 1
corruption in stafford police and court room. (Sep '11) Mar '18 Joy 9
News Man gets life for murder (Sep '06) Mar '18 Goodoldislamiclaw 31
Review: Chambers Training Academy (Dec '13) Feb '18 Jenna Owens 18
U.S. Army Soldier From Stafford dead Jan '18 Footsoldier 1

Stafford Jobs

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages