Mona Nelson trial date?

Mona Nelson trial date?

Posted in the Stafford Forum

Green

Erie, PA

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Does anyone know anything about when Mona Nelson will be brought to trial? She's the woman accused of killing 12-year-old Jonathan Foster on Christmas Eve, 2010. She apparently had a trial date in May, but it was canceled.
Red

Lithonia, GA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
This scummy animal will get away with it. Thats the new America.
Trialfarts

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 11, 2013
When I fart, I like to catch them and throw them in peoples faces....
Sasha

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Is she being investigated for the Tinley Park Illinois Lane Bryant Massacre? She looks like the sketch...detectives may have been going in wrong direction with this. She could definetly be mistaken as man in a panick situation..was she in the area in feb 2008? Go to "sketches of lane Bryant murderer" and scroll sketches, her mug shot comes up, compare to sketch....still unsolved and happened 2 years before Johnathan
kayla shirley

Whitney, TX

#5 May 20, 2013
i kno mona real well.well enouh to know she wouldnt an couldnt burn that babyy like they say she has..i grew up knowin her as my protector my friend my body gaurd my jungle gym etc...i say she is not guilty....love you mona
Wondering

East Northport, NY

#6 Jul 15, 2013
How do you Texas rednecks know for certain that Mona Nelson killed this boy. There is a lot of ugly stuff going on behind the scenes that you all know nothing about. This child could have been the victim of a satanic killing, as the 24th of December is a high holy day in the Luciferian religion. Being in Houston, his mother being a drug addict, she could have given this child to the cultists for some unknown reason and then tried to frame poor Mona.
Mona said she didn't do it. Her family vouches she's a good hearted person. I smell some elitist agenda to pin it on this poor woman so they can go on killing innocent kids.
Wondering

East Northport, NY

#7 Jul 15, 2013
kayla shirley wrote:
i kno mona real well.well enouh to know she wouldnt an couldnt burn that babyy like they say she has..i grew up knowin her as my protector my friend my body gaurd my jungle gym etc...i say she is not guilty....love you mona
Mona says she innocent. I'm way up north, I think she's innocent too.
Faith Richards

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jul 20, 2013
I saw that Nelson's trial is scheduled for 08/09/2013.
Orenthal James

Tampa, FL

#9 Aug 7, 2013
I bet you guys think The Juice is innocent and being set up too.
The writing is on wall

Richmond, TX

#10 Aug 16, 2013
1. Mother lost custody to kids because of dependency and neglect (look at news transcript her brother said she just regained custody a month ago).

2. People don't lose custody without several incidents of neglect or abuse.

3. If thise child was left home alone frequently, it is a prime opportunity for any pervert to attach and become a friend.

4. The news transcript says mother had only regained custody within past month. At 12 years old this had to be a hard transition for any kid just moving into unfamiliar territory.

5. Anyone showing this kid some attention would have been a breath of fresh air to that kid. However, 12 year old kid would not have been able to foresee danger in situation.

6. I think it was someone who probably lives in area with a record of child molestation that would burn the body versus have any DNA evidence point to them.
The writing is on wall

Richmond, TX

#11 Aug 16, 2013
Another question, Why did mom hinder investigation by lying saying the child was with a caregiver?

I don't know about most women but I would rather loss custody and do all in my power to find child. Instead she lied about whom the child is with and delaying amber alert.

I have worked with CASA and many states do not register children under 18 as sex offenders. I once worked with white male 15 yo who had molested 13 kids (boy and girls). Some where neighbors, friends of siblings and list went on. He did go to counseling for years. However, since law didn't allow him to be registered as sex offender, most parents would not have a clue.

Also, his counselor told me most of time he groomed parents and kids by being most helpful, offering to babysit and getting close to families. Parents keep your kids close, they are precious cargo!!!
commenters

Knoxville, TN

#12 Aug 23, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Mona says she innocent. I'm way up north, I think she's innocent too.
Shirley you're not serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Steve Bosell 23,967
bi women for young couple? 4 hr CashFlatus 3
No creeps 13 hr PhartTherapy 8
Why are White people so racist, jealous and hat... (Jun '13) Thu SniffTheCheesee 715
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
how do you feel about crime in stafford (Apr '06) Nov '16 martin swiss 2
News Artisan holiday cheer (Nov '15) Nov '16 martin swiss 6

Stafford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages