Applebees REMODELS

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Stafford Applebee’s restaurant reopens Thursday October 20th at 4pm after an extensive interior and exterior remodel which started on Sunday night at 10pm.
This Applebee's Location opened back in 2004 and was ready for a "New Look". Along with the physical changes you will see they have also "reviltalized" the whole staff! Going over the importance of the Applebee's motto of "Every Guest Leaves Happy"
Come check out the whole new Applebee's at 12740 Southwest Freeway, Stafford, TX at 4pm on Thursday October 20th for the GRAND RE OPENING.
New Look, New Attitude, a Whole New Applebee's!
luciano

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

did the food get a makeover,too. I hope so . Never cared for that type of food. You should come up here where we have real good Italian restaurants and new York real good PIZZA. Then you will have said you tasted great food.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stafford Discussions

Search the Stafford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Where can I find a "Crooked Doctor Clinic" Hous... (Nov '09) 2 hr Unknown 279
chief executive officer 4 hr Gopal 1
Mexican (Latino) Men With Black Women (Jun '10) 5 hr LIZZY 142
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr I miss u so much 20,392
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Do you remember 16,045
Best oxy in town 9 hr who dat 5
Why are White people so racist, jealous and hat... (Jun '13) 9 hr BroWhoKnow 202
•••
•••

Stafford News Video

•••
•••

Stafford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Stafford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••