Applebee's Stafford Gets a Makover

Applebee's Stafford Gets a Makover

Posted in the Stafford Forum

Applebees REMODELS

Austin, TX

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Stafford Applebee’s restaurant reopens Thursday October 20th at 4pm after an extensive interior and exterior remodel which started on Sunday night at 10pm.
This Applebee's Location opened back in 2004 and was ready for a "New Look". Along with the physical changes you will see they have also "reviltalized" the whole staff! Going over the importance of the Applebee's motto of "Every Guest Leaves Happy"
Come check out the whole new Applebee's at 12740 Southwest Freeway, Stafford, TX at 4pm on Thursday October 20th for the GRAND RE OPENING.
New Look, New Attitude, a Whole New Applebee's!
luciano

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 18, 2014
did the food get a makeover,too. I hope so . Never cared for that type of food. You should come up here where we have real good Italian restaurants and new York real good PIZZA. Then you will have said you tasted great food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Night Stands ? (Sep '11) 42 min Lisa 38
ANR ABF Adult Nursing Relationship (Jul '11) 51 min Up farts 481
*keep a word*drop a word* (Jan '15) 2 hr Thelma Louise 70
News Deputy fatally shot from behind at Houston gas ... 2 hr Keep farts 8
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 6 hr Influence farts 4
Why wood anyone harm a cop? 6 hr Harm farts 2
OCT 6, 2015: Health Care Career Fair Fri Free farts 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages