Why I Hate God

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#345 Apr 15, 2013
Anonimo wrote:
I discovered many Americans are atheists. I thought United States is anti communist. Then, why the American teachers have taught me that United States is anti communist. Am I wrong? Correct me if I am in the wrong school or perhaps I studied uncorrectly in school?
Let's not be stupid. Just because one's an atheist doesn't mean they're communists.
Bob

Scunthorpe, UK

#346 Apr 23, 2013
Lakita wrote:
Not a week goes by where I’m not asked by a Christian,“What happened to you to make you hate God so much? Why are you so angry at Christians?” So let me just answer this question once and for all, and the next time anyone asks , I can just forward them to this blog entry.
In order to make it so the mind of a Christian can understand, I will have to explain it in the form of a story. I wish I could explain this in a better way, but because the minds of Christians have been conditioned from birth
Wrong. Not all Christians were brought up in a Christian family.
Greg

Dallas, TX

#347 Apr 24, 2013
We always hear from the pro-lifers about how bad people are for having abortions. They don't want to talk about the abortions that God does. He has aborted two of my children so far after they passed tests showing them healthy. The last one was a son 4 months old. So the next time some idiot is screaming about abortions ask them why they are worshiping a sick murderer.
jeff

Mount Blanchard, OH

#348 Apr 24, 2013
So stupid, all of this. A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
Lollapalooza Waltz

Houston, TX

#349 Apr 25, 2013
Greg wrote:
We always hear from the pro-lifers about how bad people are for having abortions. They don't want to talk about the abortions that God does. He has aborted two of my children so far after they passed tests showing them healthy. The last one was a son 4 months old. So the next time some idiot is screaming about abortions ask them why they are worshiping a sick murderer.
You shouldn't be trying to procreate with your sister. That's what is pissing off the Big Guy.
Lisa

United States

#350 Apr 25, 2013
jeff wrote:
So stupid, all of this. A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
Why, thank you Jeff. In a world darkened by the insane slavery to sin, it is nice to be reminded of so simple and reassuring a truth. You have stated it clearly and succinctly - I have naught to add. Well done! God bless!
christ

United States

#351 May 2, 2013
yo. christ here. if you were in my presence you would believe. cuz i never have a moment of peace. whether something is happening, or im thinking about what has happened. smart u r. but im here. it is bs that the only way to heaven is to believe i must say. ppl were better off under the covenant if the old testament where they worked their way up there. but nonetheless, it would be foolish to believe that your existence is a councidence. a rock in the middle of nowhere that is kept alive by a burning star by chance. sustained and intelligent. neh... but good points. im never guna see this post again so i cant accept any replies. but hey. id believe in youu if the devil wasnt tryna convince me u didnt exist. id find u and talk to u. but good job. :]
VagiCleAn

Australia

#353 Jul 2, 2013
Lmfao... This is what I do when I get constipated ... Thx for the Lols but it hasn't helped my prolapsed bottom ;(
VagiCleAn

Australia

#355 Jul 2, 2013
I'm weary and tired of Christian- nay- religious manipulations...

Everyone is entitled to their own belief system. No control or punishment.

Christians and Catholics and other control freaks need a 12 step program like AA...
Clean cream

Melbourne, Australia

#356 Jul 3, 2013
VagiCleAn wrote:
I'm weary and tired of Christian- nay- religious manipulations...
Everyone is entitled to their own belief system. No control or punishment.
Christians and Catholics and other control freaks need a 12 step program like AA...
Agreed- it's just another addiction. Religious fuckin addiction / vomit

They may as well shoot up, drink themselves to oblivion, rape and murder... But u know they believe in Christ so "they're saved" ... What a load of cock smoking bullshit.. It's not just in americhrist as the first poster says.. I'm Australian and I've seen hypocritical dickheaded religious addicts all over the world warping people's minds and screwing with people's inner peace. Pisses me off!!!
Clean cream

Melbourne, Australia

#357 Jul 3, 2013
I think I actually hate Christians more than I hate God lol....

All the pain and suffering - where is the relief and love and comfort when it's needed? Selfish assed Christians I know don't give it... They CBF .. Too caught up sinning and waving their free ticket to heaven just cuz they say they believe in Jesus.

Fuckin cope outs....
Clean cream

Melbourne, Australia

#358 Jul 3, 2013
MIKETOUHY wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not be stupid. Just because one's an atheist doesn't mean they're communists.
Agreed.
Clean cream

Melbourne, Australia

#359 Jul 3, 2013
Greg wrote:
Greg, I 2nd that. I lost my baby three months into my pregnancy. So anyone against abortion can suck a fat one and stfu they don't know reality they just pick and take their shit from their bible and make whatever relevant sense to them they want since the damn thing is man written and vague as all hell anyway.
I lost my baby and half of my reproductive system so my husband and I never had children before our divorce. God kills. God inflicts pain. And we live to suffer it with hope that he will be nice to us once we are dead?!! Seriously... WTF

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#360 Jul 4, 2013
Clean cream wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg, I 2nd that. I lost my baby three months into my pregnancy. So anyone against abortion can suck a fat one and stfu they don't know reality they just pick and take their shit from their bible and make whatever relevant sense to them they want since the damn thing is man written and vague as all hell anyway.
I lost my baby and half of my reproductive system so my husband and I never had children before our divorce. God kills. God inflicts pain. And we live to suffer it with hope that he will be nice to us once we are dead?!! Seriously... WTF
I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

http://www.revelations.org.za/NotesS-Name.htm

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

god - satans immaculate deception, grand OLE deceit, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness / American Stockholm Syndrome), government of deceivers

Recognize the American Holocaust (Population Control)

YHVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitors is Mongoose Protocol.
Eyes opened

South San Francisco, CA

#362 Aug 10, 2013
God is an sob. I was Christian and then my eyes opened. The deity takes pleasure in causing pain and suffering. We are but his toys for its sick and twisted sense of amusement. Wake up people and see the truth.
keesha

Dadeville, AL

#363 Aug 26, 2013
hmmmm, yep, it's real
Julio

Washington, DC

#364 Sep 1, 2013
God's heartless, cruel self predestined the fall of man for His glory. Rapes, murders, abuse happens because of God. God don't care who it hurts, it's all about His glory.
Lisa

Abbeville, SC

#365 Sep 9, 2013
Abba, please prepare the hearts of these readers, soften them to hear your truth. Set them free from their bondage to sin so that they may find freedom and life in You. Amen!
The Gospel
The God of the Scriptures, His name is Yahweh (many call Him ‘God’). He created and controls all that is and has made His Son, Yahshua,(many call Him 'Jesus Christ') Master of all of it. Man fell into sin and in His mercy, Yahweh made a way for man to come back to Him, through the sacrifices and laws of the Old Testament. In His perfect time, Yahweh sent Yahshua, His Only Son into the world to be the perfect and final Sacrifice. Yahshua took on sin and became sin and Yahweh poured out His wrath on Him. Now whoever believes on the Son can be saved by this perfect Sacrifice because the price for their sin is paid, making that believing soul righteous before Yahweh. Yahshua laid down His own life and on the third day, He took it up again. He ascended into Heaven to sit on the right hand of Yahweh. He has promised to return, without warning, to the dismay and end of those who do not believe on Him, do not love Him and do not repent of and hate their sin...but to the glorification of all those who do.
Dirty Underwear

Arkadelphia, AR

#366 Sep 16, 2013
truth be told wrote:
Man wrote the Bible...not God..now you do the logic..oh but wait I forget...you believe in God..
God wrote the Bible through man.
So Very Serious

Bloomfield, NJ

#367 Nov 3, 2013
Well if God wasn't a filthy scumbag, many of us wouldn't have to Suffer on this Rotten Earth to begin with. And many of us didn't ask to be Born Either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My mom wears 38DD size bras, are those consider... (Apr '16) 1 min Farting boobs 67
Cool 😎, I just pooped 💩 my ... 12 hr Fart Licker 10
My mother is fat 12 hr Fart sniffer 6
Oldest Fart Thread Challenge (_*_)💨 15 hr Yes U Farts 25
News Student pushes for classmate's deportation, get... 16 hr Pushing out a fart 2
🌯 + 🌮 + 🍺 Makes Good Fa... 19 hr Fart real Big 8
😀 Smell My Farts 💨 21 hr Fart Sandwich 9

Stafford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages