Texas Becoming Its Own Country

Posted in the Stafford Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Thinker

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Frankly, I'd like to see Texas go elsewhere. or lots of reasons. The best one would be to actually see if they can survive it. I mean, they seem to be so Conservative, that I wonder if they weren't in conflict with anyone other than themselves, if they could make it, or kill each other off. I kind of see the principles of conservatism to have the underlings of AGRESSION. There does not seem to be enough land, enough money, nor enough morality to nor enough war to make them happy. I honestly think that if they were removed from the US, that they would war among themselves. No offense.
15 year old Thinker

San Marcos, TX

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Texas should stay with America. If it went away, America would become NOTHING. Without Texas' economy its self, America would be horrible. Sure Texas on its own would probably make it. But we would add on Americas debt. And when we're in trouble with another country, America's going to get in there and save our asses. It's better to stay under the flag of the United States of America and pay our taxes to the debt that we'll have to pay even if we were our own country. If you don't like it, then please, leave this country.
Ishtaskforce

Flat Rock, MI

#4 Nov 13, 2012
15 year old Thinker wrote:
Texas should stay with America. If it went away, America would become NOTHING. Without Texas' economy its self, America would be horrible. Sure Texas on its own would probably make it. But we would add on Americas debt. And when we're in trouble with another country, America's going to get in there and save our asses. It's better to stay under the flag of the United States of America and pay our taxes to the debt that we'll have to pay even if we were our own country. If you don't like it, then please, leave this country.
You say if you dont like it then leave what do you think texas is trying to do
Ishtaskforce

Flat Rock, MI

#5 Nov 13, 2012
this country is a lie. freedom we really have the freedom of enterpize. there are people getting arrested for running a lemonade stand without licensing. freedom of speech try to say what you want you will be arrested. how about the right to bear arms. hurricane katrina victims were disarmed. this is america land of the fee and home of the slaves.
FLORIDA

Tampa, FL

#7 Nov 14, 2012
The Thinker wrote:
Frankly, I'd like to see Texas go elsewhere. or lots of reasons. The best one would be to actually see if they can survive it. I mean, they seem to be so Conservative, that I wonder if they weren't in conflict with anyone other than themselves, if they could make it, or kill each other off. I kind of see the principles of conservatism to have the underlings of AGRESSION. There does not seem to be enough land, enough money, nor enough morality to nor enough war to make them happy. I honestly think that if they were removed from the US, that they would war among themselves. No offense.
I would like Texas to become a separate country also. Texas is an awful state, I lived there for three years after living in California, Oklahoma, South Florida and visiting all the southern border states and also Seattle and Texas is by far one of the worst states; the people are always in everyone elses business because there is nothing better to do there! The winters are cold for no reason, the state is ugly and dim, and the summers get up to 110 or over (Dallas)
Its like hell on earth in Texas and I feel bad for anyone who lives there and never gets out, youd be surprised how many texans have never even been to another state or big city like NYC, LA or MIA, they live under a giant rock and they don't even know it because they're brainwashed by the "texas culture" into thinking texas is the "greatest place in the world" I heard that statement quite a lot from native texans who had never even been outside the state borders...you really seriously think texas is better than new york the fashion and business capital of the country, miami the city voted as having the hottest and most beautiful women in the entire country, and california the state with celebrities, hollywood and over 37 million residents?! not to mention hawaii with its gorgeous beaches and sunshine
the ignorance of certain Texans was astounding when you try to reason with them and tell them that because they have never lived anywhere else and have never even visited any place outside of their own state, they are ignorant in claiming that texas is "the best" all they can say is "Well if ya'll can't survive here then get the hell out we don't want you here anyway" instead of taking criticism like an adult and opening their eyes and maybe taking a short flight to Miami or LA or even NYC to see what real people live like...they just scream and yell and eat ALL DAY
Some of the fattest people in the entire country can be found in Texas
They can become their own country, I really hope they will become their own country ASAP
FLORIDA

Tampa, FL

#8 Nov 14, 2012
15 year old Thinker wrote:
Texas should stay with America. If it went away, America would become NOTHING. Without Texas' economy its self, America would be horrible. Sure Texas on its own would probably make it. But we would add on Americas debt. And when we're in trouble with another country, America's going to get in there and save our asses. It's better to stay under the flag of the United States of America and pay our taxes to the debt that we'll have to pay even if we were our own country. If you don't like it, then please, leave this country.
'

Have you been outside of texas? I pity you so much may God help you
anonymous

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Texas should become a country
LMAO

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 14, 2012
This is a hoot, I agree to most of the posting I say build a border they can not leave must pay customs fees
Import export taxes, I think the governement take advantage over this sounds good to me they want to be separate from us then hell yea of all means
See ya Texans
ObamaFraud

Texas City, TX

#11 Nov 14, 2012
I have been in TX, KY, MA, and texas is not a bad state. I'm not sure I agree with leaving the US - but there is something very wrong when so many people want to start over. Would be kind of a neat twist to split the country in half and let each half do its own thing and see how it turns out. Give the dems half and repubs half.
Boo

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 14, 2012
All I want is for liberals from Ca. and other blue states to stay the heck away from Texas. When the shtf in their states because of the liberal crap they vote for, they move elsewhere with their liberal agenda and ruin that state as well. Move to another liberal state!
True Texan

Omaha, NE

#13 Nov 15, 2012
I'm a Texan and will always be a Texan, the united states will lose their flag in 6 months, most Americans are so Nieve not to believe it, why listen to a liar when Rick Perry will lead our country to a better society than the united states, we Texans have what it takes, Texas has created more jobs than any other state and not to mention oil and gas, we have done our part, and now that you voted HIM has president let God be with you.
True Texan

Omaha, NE

#14 Nov 15, 2012
FLORIDA wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like Texas to become a separate country also. Texas is an awful state, I lived there for three years after living in California, Oklahoma, South Florida and visiting all the southern border states and also Seattle and Texas is by far one of the worst states; the people are always in everyone elses business because there is nothing better to do there! The winters are cold for no reason, the state is ugly and dim, and the summers get up to 110 or over (Dallas)
Its like hell on earth in Texas and I feel bad for anyone who lives there and never gets out, youd be surprised how many texans have never even been to another state or big city like NYC, LA or MIA, they live under a giant rock and they don't even know it because they're brainwashed by the "texas culture" into thinking texas is the "greatest place in the world" I heard that statement quite a lot from native texans who had never even been outside the state borders...you really seriously think texas is better than new york the fashion and business capital of the country, miami the city voted as having the hottest and most beautiful women in the entire country, and california the state with celebrities, hollywood and over 37 million residents?! not to mention hawaii with its gorgeous beaches and sunshine
the ignorance of certain Texans was astounding when you try to reason with them and tell them that because they have never lived anywhere else and have never even visited any place outside of their own state, they are ignorant in claiming that texas is "the best" all they can say is "Well if ya'll can't survive here then get the hell out we don't want you here anyway" instead of taking criticism like an adult and opening their eyes and maybe taking a short flight to Miami or LA or even NYC to see what real people live like...they just scream and yell and eat ALL DAY
Some of the fattest people in the entire country can be found in Texas
They can become their own country, I really hope they will become their own country ASAP
Texas has created more jobs than any other state out there, we have oil, gas and something the untied states doesn't, and that's loyalty and freedom
The ohio cowboy

Waverly, OH

#15 Nov 16, 2012
I think that every person that voted for the Texas and ohio and loisana become their own country should lose this citizen ship and no longer be allowed in the great nation of America see I am from ohio and I have been up in down just like the rest of the country but I am an America by birth and will die as one long live the great USA
Texan1941

Ballwin, MO

#16 Nov 18, 2012
FLORIDA wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like Texas to become a separate country also. Texas is an awful state, I lived there for three years after living in California, Oklahoma, South Florida and visiting all the southern border states and also Seattle and Texas is by far one of the worst states; the people are always in everyone elses business because there is nothing better to do there! The winters are cold for no reason, the state is ugly and dim, and the summers get up to 110 or over (Dallas)
Its like hell on earth in Texas and I feel bad for anyone who lives there and never gets out, youd be surprised how many texans have never even been to another state or big city like NYC, LA or MIA, they live under a giant rock and they don't even know it because they're brainwashed by the "texas culture" into thinking texas is the "greatest place in the world" I heard that statement quite a lot from native texans who had never even been outside the state borders...you really seriously think texas is better than new york the fashion and business capital of the country, miami the city voted as having the hottest and most beautiful women in the entire country, and california the state with celebrities, hollywood and over 37 million residents?! not to mention hawaii with its gorgeous beaches and sunshine
the ignorance of certain Texans was astounding when you try to reason with them and tell them that because they have never lived anywhere else and have never even visited any place outside of their own state, they are ignorant in claiming that texas is "the best" all they can say is "Well if ya'll can't survive here then get the hell out we don't want you here anyway" instead of taking criticism like an adult and opening their eyes and maybe taking a short flight to Miami or LA or even NYC to see what real people live like...they just scream and yell and eat ALL DAY
Some of the fattest people in the entire country can be found in Texas
They can become their own country, I really hope they will become their own country ASAP
You really do kind of sound like an idiot to be honest. There is nothing wrong with having pride in your state and you thinking all texans are like what you described is just moronic. 1st any place you go there will always be someone in your business. 2 when it's cold here and hot here has to do with where we are located on the earth and its rotation or whatever. 3 Miami and LA can suck it, those to places are a perfect example of what's wrong with the messed up world. And as far as brainwashed that is also a perfect example, LA and Miami, they listen to celebs and magazines to tell them what to wear and so on. I have to say I sure do enjoying having plenty of big enough city's to go to like Austin Dallas San Antonio etc but yet also able to go out and see land grass cows and not building and ppl everywhere I turn. And yes if you don't like it then you can leave that's just a true statement hell my parents said it to me plenty of times growing up when complained lol. Sounds like to me you need to get over yourself and maybe see a doctor about all your pent up Texas issues and hate!
LuvMyHorse

Saint John, IN

#17 Nov 18, 2012
The ohio cowboy wrote:
I think that every person that voted for the Texas and ohio and loisana become their own country should lose this citizen ship and no longer be allowed in the great nation of America see I am from ohio and I have been up in down just like the rest of the country but I am an America by birth and will die as one long live the great USA
Woohoo.....Hell Yea...Ride on Cowboy!
Snoogens

Seattle, WA

#18 Nov 19, 2012
ha ha ha.. founding a country from scratch takes more than "creating" a few jobs and drilling for oil. the stupidity of the people shall speak for itself. I will now paste some of my favorite comments made so far:

1. America would become NOTHING. Without Texas' economy its self, America would be horrible.

2. we Texans have what it takes, Texas has created more jobs than any other state and not to mention oil and gas, we have done our part, and now that you voted HIM has president let God be with you.

3..you really seriously think texas is better than new york the fashion and business capital of the country, miami the city voted as having the hottest and most beautiful women in the entire country, and california the state with celebrities

I think its cowardice for texas to leave the USA, Don't feel like helping to clean up the mess you made? national debt.. whats that? i swear we had no idea.. as long as you can drive your cadillac SUVs and powerstroke f350s life will be great in texas..
There is a reason they call it "dirty south"
----------
To anyone that has immigrated from another country, don't give up your citizenship to come here.. glad i didn't.. when **** hits the fan, i'm out
David

Edinburg, TX

#19 Nov 19, 2012
im a texan and i got to say ive been to mississippi and louisiana mississippi is an awesome place i was in magee mississippi working and the woodlands there is just an awesome place, texas has alot of beautiful places lots of open land and loyal texans, i do not wish to leave the union or anything but if it does come to it ill have to support texas because i live in texas and will fight to the death to defend it whether its republic of texas or united states of america my loyalty is to my homeland.
Texas gal

Pasadena, TX

#20 Nov 19, 2012
This is very stupid. We are suppose to be The United States of America. We americans are suppose to stick together and defend our country. To be honest if texas does go on its own i will move somewhere else because I am an american and will not abandon my country.
I find it really amusing all of this is because obama won again. We survived 4 years already and we will survive the next 4 . People should really understand that the people voted AND OBAMA WON. im not a fan myself but i refuse to give up on america.
skeeter

United States

#21 Nov 22, 2012
Becoming hell I thought it always was its own country its dam.sure big enuff
With the south on the rise and those yanky rust belt citys drying up Yall might have to build two fences north and south to keep.all.the dead beat mooches out.of the great republic of Texas
Forget hogs gone wild Yall might have to do a show called leroy and pancho gone wild.
Now that's a show is watch a big old pack on hounds and a big nasty bull dog as a striker.
Old leroy howling as the pack tares him up now that's what I'd call some fun.
sonia

Houston, TX

#22 Dec 16, 2012
they cant speak for all texans!! i sure as hell don't agree with this. i am an american citizen born in texas. i love our flag..and i do not feel i should have to leave texas because some people here in texas do not want to be a part of the u.s. i've lost loved ones who died for this country, serving this country, protecting this country, this should not be allowed because then those deaths and many others would be in vain. for those not happy to be here then you leave and move to another country--but you can not force us to leave because of your craziness. i will not give up on america and pray that america doesnt give up on us!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Houston better than Austin? 13 min jesus0025 1
conns on i10 eastfreeway 4 hr Facial Diarrhea 5
ANR ABF Adult Nursing Relationship (Jul '11) 6 hr Poop N Cheese 348
Snapchat HIM Girls 10 hr Diarrhea Story 2
Chick-fil-A on Hwy 6 and town center 22 hr Eagle Eye 1
Good dining places? Sat FartSalad Bar 2
Sleeping with a 23 year old man and I'm a 36 ye... (Dec '11) Sat Diarrhea4U 59

Stafford News Video

Stafford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stafford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stafford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stafford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:56 pm PST

CBS Sports 3:56PM
Tony Romo passes Troy Aikman as Cowboys all-time leading passer
ESPN 4:14 PM
Romo becomes Dallas' all-time passing leader
NFL 4:22 PM
Cowboys blow out Colts, wrap up NFC East title
NBC Sports 4:32 PM
Romo, Cowboys reach playoffs in 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
ESPN 4:59 PM
Romo-led Cowboys stomp Colts, claim berth