ASWRYA I LOVE YOU BUT YOR PICS AND VARRY SEXI
BABA

Ahmedabad, India

#2 Feb 9, 2008
LOVE YOY
Bill

Tilton, NH

#3 Feb 12, 2008
A friend passed the URL on to me, otherwise looking at Lean, Six Sigma, Process Improvement Continuous Improvement, Lean Six Sigma through any of the search engines does not direct you to LeanSigmaMart. Fix that and the site will be found.
Rosemary

Jaffrey, NH

#4 Feb 25, 2008
Eddy,
Everytime I recommend Leansigmamart to a colleague I cringe knowing that the first thing they potentially will see when they go through search engine is "What's wrong with...". The site is good. Why not change your entry to read, "10 Great Things About Leansigmamart.. or "These are my 10 Great Things What are Yours...
The site is good and it deserves the most professional support that we can give. You are right, the information that is given FOR FREE is truly amazing. In order for those that usually seek this information they need to see consistant professional dialog. What is IN the site needs to be conveyed to the outside world in a professional well scripted manner so that the outside world will come and visit. Kudoo's to the site it is awesome and incredibly deep in its knowledge transferance.
Eddy

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2008
Rosemary wrote:
Eddy,
Everytime I recommend Leansigmamart to a colleague I cringe knowing that the first thing they potentially will see when they go through search engine is "What's wrong with...". The site is good. Why not change your entry to read, "10 Great Things About Leansigmamart.. or "These are my 10 Great Things What are Yours...
The site is good and it deserves the most professional support that we can give. You are right, the information that is given FOR FREE is truly amazing. In order for those that usually seek this information they need to see consistant professional dialog. What is IN the site needs to be conveyed to the outside world in a professional well scripted manner so that the outside world will come and visit. Kudoo's to the site it is awesome and incredibly deep in its knowledge transferance.
Dear Rosmary,
the intent is not that there is one thing wrong with the site, the purpose is to get the interest of the general population to visit the website with curiousity which gives the site hits and generates word of mouth. Thank you for your input and I hope you have a better understanding. So please, no more cringing just enjoy.
Larry

Pearland, TX

#7 Jun 16, 2008
Rosemary wrote:
Eddy,
Everytime I recommend Leansigmamart to a colleague I receive so many thanks for sending them where they get top notch service and revolutionary software to do statistical analysisThe site is good. Why not change your entry to read, "10 Great Things About Leansigmamart.. or "These are my 10 Great Things What are Yours...
Peace.
Larry

Pearland, TX

#8 Jun 16, 2008
Rosemary wrote:
Everytime I recommend Leansigmamart to a colleague I receive so many thanks for sending them where they get top notch service and revolutionary software to do statistical analysisThe site is good. Why not change your entry to read, "10 Great Things About Leansigmamart.. or "These are my 10 Great Things What are Yours...
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't Middle Eastern men like Black women (Jul '12) 5 hr Lovehasno color 255
Latinas love black men (Aug '15) 9 hr Latina 5
eeveelution Hack Pokemon GO 9 hr steve621 1
Black lives matter . What about brown lives ? D... 9 hr Tied of whites 12
Why are White people so racist, jealous and hat... (Jun '13) 11 hr Tied of whites 675
News Mayor to relaunch study for new justice complex 17 hr dontchaknow 1
Anybody needs dro, qualitist , bars , narcos , ... 21 hr Raves 7

Stafford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages