Mexican (Latino) Men With Black Women

Posted in the Stafford Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
just asking

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jun 30, 2010
i was thinking about moving to houston in about a year or two. im not really into white men and ive only dated a few black men. i was wondering if Latino men liked Black women in houston , you know due to gangs and all.
MMA fan

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 1, 2010
When dating outside the race I see black women with white men the most in Houston. On rare occasion they are with a Latino male despite the fact Latinos are the majority here.
just asking

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jul 2, 2010
okay , thanks!
sail cat

Pasadena, TX

#5 Jul 21, 2010
you hardly see black women in interracial relationships in houston.. But when they do, its mostly some mixed latino. Second poster is a liar.
truth hurts

Bellaire, TX

#6 Jul 22, 2010
sail cat wrote:
you hardly see black women in interracial relationships in houston.. But when they do, its mostly some mixed latino. Second poster is a liar.
That's not a lie. Get off the X-box and get out sometimes..
sail cat

Pasadena, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2010
I dont own an xbox.. or any game console.
Sorry, most of the black women in interracial relationships(houston) are with some latimo guy .just saw a couple at bestbuy... They had a cute babygirl...probably about 4months old.

Lol@your screenname.. Bet it does.
truth hurts

Bellaire, TX

#8 Jul 23, 2010
sail cat wrote:
I dont own an xbox.. or any game console.
Sorry, most of the black women in interracial relationships(houston) are with some latimo guy .just saw a couple at bestbuy... They had a cute babygirl...probably about 4months old.
Lol@your screenname.. Bet it does.
Yeah it hurts trying to talk some sense into ignorant people such as yourself. You must confine yourself to a small section of town to have the level of stupidity that you do. Or maybe you were just born stupid? Which one is it?

“TIRED WHITE MAN”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 23, 2010
some hispanic men do like black women and will marry one just to get they green card. hispanic men usually like their own women
sail cat

Nederland, TX

#10 Jul 23, 2010
truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it hurts trying to talk some sense into ignorant people such as yourself. You must confine yourself to a small section of town to have the level of stupidity that you do. Or maybe you were just born stupid? Which one is it?
You seem a little pressed about this.:(
anjel_gurl

Grovetown, GA

#11 Dec 25, 2010
Well if it helps any I'm young (17)and speaking from experience but I live in GA and black and latinos..rican...dominicans..a nd etc is all I see...even in the schools.you like what you like is how I see it..I've been with both races and the both treated me well..became my best relationships
Mia

Dallas, TX

#12 Jan 10, 2011
Mixed relatinships are more common with ricans and blacks in new york as far as blk & latino is concerned blk woman usually prefere black men . You'll see more black women with white men than latino men. Im just speaking from experience but things are changing everyday im currently licing in michigan and in a commited relationship with an el salvadorian man u cant help who u love :-)
Juanita

Shreveport, LA

#13 Jan 22, 2011
well, im the product of a latino man, and a black woman! My parents didnt work out, but im interested in dating a latino/mexican/rican dosent matter! i'm just mostly attracted to hispanics, or mixed hispanics lik myself, its weird because i live with my mom, whose black, and i dont hav much intrest in black guys, even though i live in Louisiana, i really lik hispanics! haha, soo i look forward to moving there, in texas when im older! And i see, black and latino couples ALL the time when im there in texas! You shouldnt hav an issue! Since im a teen, i end up seeing the product of black/latino relationships, like myself! haha Soo, i hope i meet the right guy! Just this summer i was in taco bell,(sorry to be so sterotypical) but i saw this guy who was a very light complextion with sandy brown curly hair in a mohawk with blue eyes! Who knows, you might meet a hybrid! haha! you'll meet someone great im sure!!
tonya

Dallas, TX

#14 Apr 30, 2011
You'll soon see more and more black women with latino men in this country american is a melting pot u can find everything everywhere just get out and enjoy it all jamaican woman here with a mexican man
Earle H

Lodi, WI

#15 Apr 30, 2011
I am one of those black women who don't have a problem with dating interracial....as long as I am attracted to them and think they are fun and have my best interest at heart...I'm cool.
the kin

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 26, 2011
I am a real american. fight for the right of every man. I am a real american. fight your right
Juanita

Tampa, FL

#18 May 27, 2011
I luv it!
Luis

Culver, IN

#19 Jun 7, 2011
I'm a Latino male that loves black women
Britney Escajeda

United States

#20 Jul 13, 2011
I'm an offspring of a black mother and Latino father and currently dating a mexican guy...we live in cali there are some rough times and situation where we are looked at kinda differently but its mostly by black people...I hear comments like "sista why are you with that beaner" or black girls will say oh she must be dominican or puerto rico which I am too but its hurtful at times...on his side his friends and family are proud to have me around and when we visit our families in houston/dallas,tx New york or miama we fit in fine no harsh looks...if anything more compliments than ever...I think what counts is how u feel about each other love doesn't pick based on color or culture
Pepe

Liberty, MO

#21 Jul 13, 2011
Why are bricks like fat white women?

Eventually a Mexican will lay them both!
capital city man

El Monte, CA

#22 Jul 13, 2011
I'm Hispanic (of Mexican descent), and I've never laid a brick or a fat white women. Funny analogy though.
But I do find brown-skinned women very attractive, especially black women.
I live in Austin, Tx... you see A LOT of Hispanic male/Black female couples out here.
Not only here either, its everywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make Easy Quick $$$ 1 hr Nothingtolose 1
in need for the tuna tartar 2 hr Dude239 16
News Experience Timeless Elegance at Luxury Condos i... 8 hr Farting 2
Help 8 hr Releasing farts 2
Be Free 20 hr Fartriot 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Fartman 904
News Under BP Deal, Another $788 Million Will Flow t... Jul 3 Farts 2
More from around the web

Stafford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Stafford Mortgages