Local Clinic Affected By Abortion Debate

Local Clinic Affected By Abortion Debate

There are 333 comments on the KBTX-TV Bryan story from Jun 26, 2013, titled Local Clinic Affected By Abortion Debate. In it, KBTX-TV Bryan reports that:

"I have my umbrella because it is really hot. Rain or shine. I am out here," said Susan Lovelette, a Bryan resident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX-TV Bryan.

LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#286 Jul 20, 2013
El moro wrote:
<quoted text>
That was pretty harsh.
Who are you supposed to be?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#287 Jul 20, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What word filled in the blank, bitner?
Not one, several.

What fills in the blank?

Sine you're nothing.....there's nothing I need to say to you.

A person with an IQ higher than grass would have been able to figure that out themselves.

YOU, however, are an idiot.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#288 Jul 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one, several.
What fills in the blank?
A person with an IQ higher than grass would have been able to figure that out themselves.
I take back what I said earlier,
You're right.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#289 Jul 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one, several.
What fills in the blank?
So the joke meant I was literally nothing? If I was nothing, I wouldn't even be posting, moron! I would mean I don't exist!

However, when you said "Since you're nothing...well", I thought the well was a part of the exact same sentence without a pause in it, saying I was "this...well".

You are stupid.

Are you saying I am a figment of your imagination?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#291 Jul 21, 2013
El moro wrote:
<quoted text>
I take back what I said earlier,
You're right.
:-D

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#292 Jul 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
So the joke meant I was literally nothing? If I was nothing, I wouldn't even be posting, moron! I would mean I don't exist!
However, when you said "Since you're nothing...well", I thought the well was a part of the exact same sentence without a pause in it, saying I was "this...well".
You are stupid.
Are you saying I am a figment of your imagination?
Wow, I WAS right. You have the IQ of grass.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#293 Jul 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
Glad that your ugly self has gained at least some approval from the opposite sex? Looks like you are trying to regain the love you missed out on that should have come from from your daddy.

Mommy did her best to teach you she supposedly loved you, but not your dad at all. He told you he hated you!
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#294 Jul 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed a joke in that post that yourself didn't spot.

If I am nothing, how am I able to fill in the blank?... plus nothing equals simply what is already =...
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#295 Jul 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative democrat said you "I reckon you are no more than a hundred _______'s(Word was vagina) soaking wet".

I thought you were borrowing his line to use with me, except the word is penis.

He even told you to fill in the blank yourself, like you did with me.

Don't lie, I know what you were implying originally, it wasn't that "I am nothing, so nothing more to say" joke.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#296 Jul 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have only shown actual hatred towards you, I have not shown hatred to others, but only anger.

Or do you just think it is a great sin to hate you, and hating you means hating so much of life itself?

Is that a defense mechanism, in order to feel feminine and beautiful, and unworthy of hate, because your dad rejected your femininity and beauty, and put you down as a child?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#297 Jul 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad that your ugly self has gained at least some approval from the opposite sex? Looks like you are trying to regain the love you missed out on that should have come from from your daddy.
Mommy did her best to teach you she supposedly loved you, but not your dad at all. He told you he hated you!
LOL, you're delusional as well as stupid and full of hate. Not my problem, Moron.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#298 Jul 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative democrat said you "I reckon you are no more than a hundred _______'s(Word was vagina) soaking wet".
I thought you were borrowing his line to use with me, except the word is penis.
He even told you to fill in the blank yourself, like you did with me.
Don't lie, I know what you were implying originally, it wasn't that "I am nothing, so nothing more to say" joke.
You thought wrong, Stupid One. That's because you have the IQ of grass.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#299 Jul 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're delusional as well as stupid and full of hate. Not my problem, Moron.
I may have shown a lot of anger towards other posters, but I settled with them afterwards, I only showed actual hatred towards you.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#300 Jul 21, 2013
I SO HATE BITNER!

lol

How come I am not showing "hatred" to you all the time, if I am somehow full of hate?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#301 Jul 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought wrong, Stupid One. That's because you have the IQ of grass.
Beginning insults with capital letters or coining them with capital letters, such as "Big Girl Panties", "Whiny Little Boy", or "# One" doesn't make you look any more authentic, cultured, or original.

______

And good to see you know better now than to underestimate my own mirror and assume I am deflecting all the time ;)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#302 Jul 22, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Beginning insults with capital letters or coining them with capital letters, such as "Big Girl Panties", "Whiny Little Boy", or "# One" doesn't make you look any more authentic, cultured, or original.
______
And good to see you know better now than to underestimate my own mirror and assume I am deflecting all the time ;)
I never said it, you Lying Sack of Shit.

Psychological projection and deflection are NOT the same thing, Oh So Stupid One.

Nor am I trying to "look" a certain way, Whiny Little Boy.

Just calling it like I see it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#303 Jul 22, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have shown a lot of anger towards other posters, but I settled with them afterwards, I only showed actual hatred towards you.
You lie.

You're a hated filled, lying, bigot.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304 Jul 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it, you Lying Sack of Shit.
Psychological projection and deflection are NOT the same thing, Oh So Stupid One.
Nor am I trying to "look" a certain way, Whiny Little Boy.
Just calling it like I see it.
Empty words of yours lol. At my age it doesn't effect me at all, Bitner. It's no use. I know who I am, and I certainly don't need to be told by you.

Bitner, why do you start off insults with capital letters, as if they are trademarks?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#305 Jul 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.
You're a hated filled, lying, bigot.
Of course I have shown anger, but other than you, who else have I shown hatred towards then, bitner?

Go on, tell me, if you think you know something.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#306 Jul 22, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
Looks like I have received some positive judge its.
Bitner got all the bad ones.
Oh, but according to bitner, I am being childlike.
Oh no, I must be mature, I must be like a robot, I must be grown up, and unable to enjoy a good time being messy, according to bitner.
Childish LieDazzle gets all pumped up by some troll masturbating the icons....Funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking Farting ANR/ABR partner 3 hr Fart Freshness 29
Aerosmith Fart in an Elevator 3 hr Fart Freshness 2
Visiting from MN and want BIG Texas Farts 5 hr Minnesota Fats Farts 29
Hey Farting mom look at me I posted a new Fart ... 5 hr Minnesota Fats Farts 6
Hey mom look at me I posted a new thread on Top... 11 hr Farts 14
ACS FART XEROX FART CENTER SPRINT FART SERVICE ... Thu Farts 2
Houston Arrest FART Records and Criminal Mugfarts Thu Farts 2

Stafford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance