Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings Across WNY

The Diocese of Buffalo's "Journey of Faith and Grace" has led to the closings of more parishes across Western New York. Full Story
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#19651 Nov 22, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she's the trustee, the good friend of Marc.
No, I think I'm right that it's Colleen. Colleen is not a trustee. She is the only one that works elections.
unknown

United States

#19652 Nov 22, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It's got to be Colleen Napora! She is the only one that fits that description. I think senility is setting in with her. Maybe she doesn't realize how much she complains. You're right though, she will corner you with her constant complaints about anything that passes her nose.
Really!!!!!!!!!
Do we have to do this, have we sunk so low that we have to name names, and criticize people??

I have seen all sorts of personal attacks on this blog, we are supposed to be speaking about the Journey in Faith and Grace not tearing down each other.

Lets get back to the original purpose!
Anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

#19653 Nov 22, 2008
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!!!!!!!!!
Do we have to do this, have we sunk so low that we have to name names, and criticize people??
I have seen all sorts of personal attacks on this blog, we are supposed to be speaking about the Journey in Faith and Grace not tearing down each other.
You are spot on friend!
Anonymous

Tonawanda, NY

#19654 Nov 22, 2008
parishoner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the bulletin website!
You are truly welcome!
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#19655 Nov 23, 2008
What's going on in Niagara Falls? Have any of the closed churches been sold?
Known

Syracuse, NY

#19656 Nov 23, 2008
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!!!!!!!!!
Why is it that when we mention some names, we have "sunk so low," but when other names are mentioned it seems to be ok.

Sounds like you're a bit prejudice! There have been names being mentioned for some time on here, so it shouldn't be a shocker to you.
Anonymous

Lancaster, NY

#19657 Nov 23, 2008
Known wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when we mention some names, we have "sunk so low," but when other names are mentioned it seems to be ok.
Sounds like you're a bit prejudice! There have been names being mentioned for some time on here, so it shouldn't be a shocker to you.
You are correct. This blog has ALWAYS been full of personal attacks and name calling. It was that way from the beginning. It had sunk so low at the outset, and has yet to find the bottom.
Kelly

Buffalo, NY

#19658 Nov 23, 2008
Wow, I sure do feel honored Gammy!

If Gammy doesn't like what you say then you either must be a troll...or ME!

I'm flattered Gam!

And yes, there have been names named from the beginning. It's a miracle that no one has contacted the authorities yet. Just wait until someone insults the wrong person. Maybe someone weak or on the brink of suicide. That person decides to end their own life as a result of the slander and then the family seeks justice. Gammy will be the first one with legal issues for sure. You and I can't find out who Gammy is, but the authorities certainly can, and will, if things go the way I mentioned.

It's one thing to pick on Gammy because we don't know his/her real name. It's quite another to name real names and slander and defame others. Which is what Gammy is good at.

Just be careful, Gam. You never know when you might decide to gossip about someone who's just about ready to make that "final" decision.
unknown

United States

#19659 Nov 23, 2008
First of all Kelly I am not Gammy, although I am flattered that you would think so.
I have been blogging on this site for a while, and I read it daily.
The name calling, and accusations of any and all people is wrong. Especially when they cannot defend themselves. It is gossip and I think a sin against God.
While I have read all of the horrible things said about people on this blog, It just really reached the boiling point with me in the last few weeks. What has been said about Marc Pasquale, and now this woman are unconciousable, and wrong.
The blasphemy on the Litany of the saints was not only not funny,but downright insulting to Catholics and all we believe in.
This blog was started to have conversation about the closing and merging of parishes as proposed by the "DOB", and suggestions on how to deal with this, and yes to vent.It was not to destroy individual parishioners, priests and anyone that the people on this blog do not agree with.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#19660 Nov 23, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
What's going on in Niagara Falls? Have any of the closed churches been sold?
It will be difficult to sell many of these churches since they have been designated as Historical Landmarks.
Blacksheep

United States

#19661 Nov 23, 2008
Well it makes perfect sense to me to close churches in Buffal-blow, and surrounding areas, I mean the whole area is made up of bottomfeeders now and the churches can't get any cash from people who make a living on panhandling, prostitution , pimping and public assistance. Besides the church doesn't even want that type of scum in their congregations.
I know what u mean

Buffalo, NY

#19662 Nov 23, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It's got to be Colleen Napora! She is the only one that fits that description. I think senility is setting in with her. Maybe she doesn't realize how much she complains. You're right though, she will corner you with her constant complaints about anything that passes her nose.
You should work with her at elections. She has her nose in everybodys business. You can never please her; she knows everthing. She acts like she owns St. Teresa's but, we pay them rent to use the buildings for elections. St. Teresa's has nothing to do with the elections.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#19663 Nov 23, 2008
How was the 'merger Mass?'? and the party after
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#19664 Nov 23, 2008
Kelly wrote:
Wow, I sure do feel honored Gammy!
If Gammy doesn't like what you say then you either must be a troll...or ME!
I'm flattered Gam!
And yes, there have been names named from the beginning. It's a miracle that no one has contacted the authorities yet. Just wait until someone insults the wrong person. Maybe someone weak or on the brink of suicide. That person decides to end their own life as a result of the slander and then the family seeks justice. Gammy will be the first one with legal issues for sure. You and I can't find out who Gammy is, but the authorities certainly can, and will, if things go the way I mentioned.
It's one thing to pick on Gammy because we don't know his/her real name. It's quite another to name real names and slander and defame others. Which is what Gammy is good at.
Just be careful, Gam. You never know when you might decide to gossip about someone who's just about ready to make that "final" decision.
Thank You Father for your concern! Assalamu alaikum
BULLETIN

Buffalo, NY

#19665 Nov 23, 2008
Read Saint Teresa's Bulletin - Nov. 23! There's an article in their by Moe Myers - LMAO!!!
BULLETIN

Buffalo, NY

#19666 Nov 23, 2008
THERE
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#19668 Nov 23, 2008
BULLETIN wrote:
Read Saint Teresa's Bulletin - Nov. 23! There's an article in their by Moe Myers - LMAO!!!
That was a very nice thank you letter
Kelly

Buffalo, NY

#19669 Nov 23, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You Father for your concern! Assalamu alaikum
LMAO!

Now Gammy is accusing me of being a priest?

Oh wow, that is HYSTERICAL!

So now it's either you're a troll, me, or a priest!

Ooops, can't forget, you might also be a part of the diocese if you don't agree with Gam.

Oh, and "rochester"-you're way too obvious. Nice try, Gam.
Steven

Clarence, NY

#19670 Nov 24, 2008
The Diocese of Buffalo intends to send the Lovejoy church property to Buddhists!!
Father Monaco says that the Buddhists, "Have a great vision..."
Does Father Monaco know that Buddhism is a Godless religion?
A planned parenthood clinic would break the restrictive covenant which bars any future owner from opening a practice contradictory to Christian values.
Buddhism is okay, though, apparently.
A godless religion does not break this covenant and is a great vision according to Father Monaco.
I think you see dollar signs, Monaco.
That's your vision.
Peggy

Clarence, NY

#19671 Nov 24, 2008
Good point Steven

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stafford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has LIEF COACH gotten better with age? 4 min Moving North 1
Newscaster you'd LOVE to see in CHAPS (Jan '10) 2 hr Buck Rohde 25
2014 Forum Personality Of The Year 3 hr Lung Crow 34
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Bently 19,559
Who Is More Immature 15 hr Lung Crow 6
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) Fri Lung Crow 1,198
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) Fri 2nd class 474
Stafford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web