Cop Attack Caught on Surveillance

Full story: WXIA Atlanta 43
A routine traffic stop for a St. Stephen, S.C. police officer ended in a bloody attack. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“losers nit pick on topix”

Since: Jul 07

Earth

#52 Oct 4, 2007
Paulding, if your "relatives" were so great, why didn't they "pick it" themselves? All "blacks" aren't ruthless or any other "hints" you were dropping. If people would learn to focus more on the "positive" each race has, the negative would be less important. Remember, all races have the same issues as the next. None is better than the other, no matter what your "relatives" taught you.
KAS

Ooltewah, TN

#53 Oct 5, 2007
The Truth wrote:
wow stupidity at its best. This is straight up ridiculous. You idiots get out there and protest for these criminals but those same criminals will bash your skull in and not think twice about it. Yes there are bad cops out there but there are cops out there keeping these danged criminals off the street. Which in my book, is a good thing
I agree with what you are saying. Sure, there is going to be a bad apple in every group (not just law enforcement). But they want the cops to do right by them when it is time. But lets don't give any respect to the law enforcement officers in the mean time. That's just crazy. I think anyone that behaves poorly like that deserves some jail time. What if that were their brother or father or son? They wouldnt say it was okay.
KAS

Ooltewah, TN

#54 Oct 5, 2007
JQ Public wrote:
I would have totally supported each officer 100% had they pulled out their weapons and killed every single coward out there interfering. This would have been a perfect time for the police to use scatter-guns and machine guns to protect themselves and rid the world of these animals. Maybe we can get some of the right people to place land mines and bombs around these damn projects to take these cowards out for good. Now that's what I would call "home improvement". But before u blow up the project, make sure "citizen" and "sixnine" are there buying their crack, then hit the switch.
I agree that the cops where just doing there jobs and didn't deserve a beating. My husband is a cop and he puts up with criminals everyday that don't respect him but at the same time call him out to protect them. I understand your frustration.

But you are being racist yourself. The comments that you made were uncalled for. You make it sound like everyone that lives in the projects or low income parts of town are bad people. You are very wrong. Most people are decent hardworking people that don't require the material things that you may. Yes, the criminals should be put behind bars. But don't assume everyone is the same. You should apologize.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Stephen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Berkeley Co. Sheriff Wayne DeWitt released on bond Jan 7 BiteMe 14
Hanahan police ordered information 'dead zone' ... Jan 6 BiteMe 1
Berkeley County Sheriff's Office to mingle with... Jan 6 BiteMe 1
Peagler sworn in as Berkeley County supervisor;... Jan 2 BiteMe 1
Moncks Corner Music Forum (Dec '12) Jan 1 Musikologist 11
Patricia Kennedy Nov '14 DOJ9Investigates 2
Crime in the County Oct '14 William Morgan 2
St. Stephen Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web