Cop Attack Caught on Surveillance

Cop Attack Caught on Surveillance

There are 43 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Sep 3, 2007, titled Cop Attack Caught on Surveillance. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

A routine traffic stop for a St. Stephen, S.C. police officer ended in a bloody attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
citizen

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2007
More citizens should ban together to police the police. I was glad to see it happen
The Truth

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 3, 2007
wow stupidity at its best. This is straight up ridiculous. You idiots get out there and protest for these criminals but those same criminals will bash your skull in and not think twice about it. Yes there are bad cops out there but there are cops out there keeping these danged criminals off the street. Which in my book, is a good thing
J RICH

Newnan, GA

#5 Sep 3, 2007
they should be put in jail for 10-20 years and so should all the other idiots like citizen. they would be the first ones to call for help if they were in trouble. the reason for bad cops is that good cops get tired of the sorry people who think they do no wrong and that its always someone elses fault for their sorry lives. got to blame somebody, huh?
Sign of da timez

Roswell, GA

#6 Sep 3, 2007
Deez foolz need to learn what "respectin' da law" means.
nan

Macon, GA

#8 Sep 3, 2007
we now have a society that is so violent,, thatthe police is so understaff that i think that there are certain neighborhoods and area that the criminals should take care of themselves any way they want too
Stomper

Acworth, GA

#10 Sep 3, 2007
citizen wrote:
More citizens should ban together to police the police. I was glad to see it happen
More birth control should be dispensed to prevent idiots like you from breathing our air.
sixnine

Carnesville, GA

#12 Sep 3, 2007
cops been beating ppl for years according to powers that be they get off or slight reprimand but we get long and cruel sentences huh? check thoses officers conductto see if thet have been accused of any wrong doing plz?
backwoods

Norridgewock, ME

#13 Sep 3, 2007
It is not apartments it's the welfare projects where third generations live and noboby knows who their daddy is so they are ALL brothers and sisters. Don't mess with the family. I've been there!
nan

Macon, GA

#14 Sep 3, 2007
for sinine, shakespeare said it right,, me thinks thou protest too much,,,
nan

Macon, GA

#15 Sep 3, 2007
for sixnine , i am sorry i misspelled your name, you deserve more
Paulding

Morrow, GA

#17 Sep 3, 2007
The turds can't help it. That is just how they are and how they act, like animals. No repect for anyone or anything. If I was a police officer I would not even patrol that area anymore. Let the natives fight it out themselves. The don't pay taxes, so really should not have the benefit of police anyway. If my relatives knew it was going to be like this, they would have picked it themselves!!
Fedup

Lithonia, GA

#18 Sep 3, 2007
I am tired of police being forced to coddle criminals. If someone refuses to obey an officer, beat the crap out him. If some idiot steals a car, flees the police, endangering the lives of everyone around him - when the police catch up they should have free reign to drag him out of the car and once again, beat the crap out him. I'm sick and tired of the criminals being protected and the victims being blamed. And while we're at it, abolish the ACLU and NAACP, they are the main supporters of these criminals.
PlayfulAtHeart

Lawrenceville, GA

#19 Sep 3, 2007
citizen wrote:
Obviously you did not bother to watch the video...

What an idiot you are....
JQ Public

Milledgeville, GA

#21 Sep 3, 2007
I would have totally supported each officer 100% had they pulled out their weapons and killed every single coward out there interfering. This would have been a perfect time for the police to use scatter-guns and machine guns to protect themselves and rid the world of these animals. Maybe we can get some of the right people to place land mines and bombs around these damn projects to take these cowards out for good. Now that's what I would call "home improvement". But before u blow up the project, make sure "citizen" and "sixnine" are there buying their crack, then hit the switch.
maverick

United States

#23 Sep 3, 2007
Lock the criminals up, birth control for sure, get a job or lose your free ride, don't like it move to Iran! Can we please learn to spell here? Wow how can anyone possibly condone their criminal behavior? Ijits!
ka43ne

Duluth, GA

#24 Sep 3, 2007
apparently a couple redneck racist cops,most likely got on the force because of some relative people are tired of hatred and foolishness
Fedup

Lithonia, GA

#25 Sep 3, 2007
ka43ne wrote:
apparently a couple redneck racist cops,most likely got on the force because of some relative people are tired of hatred and foolishness
Only a blind, asinine moron would make that statement after watching the video - which apparently you DIDN'T. Evidently, YOU are the racist - it was quite evident these two policemen were the victims - but you are so blinded by hatred and anger that you can't see the truth when it's right in front of your eyes.
JQ Public

Milledgeville, GA

#26 Sep 3, 2007
ka43ne wrote:
You know, I wouldn't mind reading horsecrap such as this if the writer had a clue about how to write the english language...nothing fancy, just second or third grade english would do. By the way, ka43ne, I believe what all of those cowardly thug cousins of yours need is a good old fashion redneck asswhippin, except this time we can do it one on one instead of the 25 to 2 attack that people like you prefer..."tired of hatred and foolishness", huh? Thats all those attackers are made of.
Internet critic

Parkville, MD

#27 Sep 3, 2007
It's hard being in law enforcement. Now had they shot and killed these fools the cops would be under investigation even with the video because so bleeding heart liberal would be calling for their heads. Second, management probably didn't schedule enough officers for the shift because they are to scared to go over budget for the pay period. Third, I bet a dime to a dollar that these guys have talked and expressed there concerns about this type of thing happening over and over and over again. Last, now that it has happened watch how management makes the necessary changes and once the heat of this dies down they'll be right back to understaffing. That's day to day in law enforcement. Now had one of these guys been killed his family would have gotten a nice crisp folded american flag from management needless to say and they would have been told how much of an asset he was to the force and how well he was liked, etc., etc., If I had a choice management I'd rather you be saying that at my retirement -f the money problems and get some damn officers on the streets. There are plenty good candidates on welfare.
what

United States

#28 Sep 3, 2007
Internet critic wrote:
It's hard being in law enforcement. Now had they shot and killed these fools the cops would be under investigation even with the video because so bleeding heart liberal would be calling for their heads. Second, management probably didn't schedule enough officers for the shift because they are to scared to go over budget for the pay period. Third, I bet a dime to a dollar that these guys have talked and expressed there concerns about this type of thing happening over and over and over again. Last, now that it has happened watch how management makes the necessary changes and once the heat of this dies down they'll be right back to understaffing. That's day to day in law enforcement. Now had one of these guys been killed his family would have gotten a nice crisp folded american flag from management needless to say and they would have been told how much of an asset he was to the force and how well he was liked, etc., etc., If I had a choice management I'd rather you be saying that at my retirement -f the money problems and get some damn officers on the streets. There are plenty good candidates on welfare.
Well said, well said. From one police to another, you hit the nail on the head. It doesn't matter what part of the country you are from your statement fits them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Stephen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeanna Watson gave My brother Herpes (Mar '13) Oct '16 Mike Ock 3
News Economic Development is topic during recent cou... Oct '16 will morgan 1
Hensley settlement questions Oct '16 FamilyTree 1
Moncks Corner Music Forum (Dec '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 14
News Lane reversals to take place Wednesday as part ... Oct '16 A Damned Yankee 1
Helens Motel (May '06) Jul '16 Tormay 2
News Striped bass, hybrid bass stocked by DNR in Lak... Jul '16 Jackie 4

St. Stephen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Stephen Mortgages