Teleda Westhouse

Lake Zurich, IL

#1 Jul 30, 2010
We used this salon for my daughters wedding and it was terrible. One of the girls they had scheduled to work on us had decided to go on a weekend trip with her boyfriend. He showed up after she had finished my hair and she told him she would be out in 15 minutes. She had just started to work on one of the other girls, so I voiced my concern at the time to the receptionist who assured me she would stay and do Michelle's hair and my youngest daughter's nails. She hurried on Michelle's hair and it looked terrible. She does not seem to be an experienced stylist. Stacie did not have time to get her nails done because this stylist (Molly)
left with her boyfriend. Michelle had to come home and re-do her hair. No wonder the tip is already added. No one in their right mind would tip these ladies.

When I called to complain the owner Emily said that they would have done Stacie's nails and Michelle's hair again. I explained to them that they were contracted to get in done in time for us to get to the church. When one of their staff was allowed to leave nothing was done as planned.

Emily & Molly are two of the most unprofessional people I have ever met. Please don't go to this salon if you want your wedding to go smoothly and your hair to look nice.

Teleda Westhouse
Tom Neeb

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2010
My wife, the mother of the groom, spent $72 for a updo hairdo that looked like a 2 year old did it. I came back to the motel to find her in tears & she ended up pulling it out & redoing it herself. She didn't say anything at the time, so as not to upset the bride, who was also getting her hair done. Tried to talk to Emmily, the owner, later about it, & said it was too late to do anything about it & promptly hung up on my wife. What a B_TCH. Don't go here, STAY AWAY!!
i agree

Brunswick, GA

#3 Jan 24, 2011
Tom Neeb wrote:
My wife, the mother of the groom, spent $72 for a updo hairdo that looked like a 2 year old did it. I came back to the motel to find her in tears & she ended up pulling it out & redoing it herself. She didn't say anything at the time, so as not to upset the bride, who was also getting her hair done. Tried to talk to Emmily, the owner, later about it, & said it was too late to do anything about it & promptly hung up on my wife. What a B_TCH. Don't go here, STAY AWAY!!
The owner is very unprofessional and a super b*tch. She never smiles @ customers and doesn't seem to ever brush her own hair.
When I was there she was coloring an older woman's hair, she walked away from the lady and started talking bad about her to the girl doing my hair. I think that is super rude.
My hair turned out bad & I've never gone back. Terribly overpriced as well
Diane

Brunswick, GA

#4 Jun 28, 2011
I loved going A New Horizon they were able to color and cut my hair and I got a pedicure that was the best one I have ever got. Thank girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Simons Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power outage (Mar '07) Sat Snuffy 4
Job fair in Camden County A job fair for reside... (Jan '11) Jan 21 Jobless in Camden 2
hello Jan 19 escobar 2
New pharmacist at Coastal Family of Pharmacies Jan 12 jordennancy23 1
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Jan 9 quita 123
Looking to Relocate. Jan 3 Reach 1
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 27 me2youlol 7
More from around the web

St. Simons Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:17 am PST