ConstanceMURDER, REVISITED

Jul 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: American Reporter

Constance MURDER, REVISITED by Constance Daley American Reporter Correspondent St.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Jim Kearney

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

The Jonbenet Ramsey murder was solved by me two years ago. See: jonbenetramseymurdersolved.com
You get your money back if not fully satisfied.
$50,000 reward if anyone can prove me wrong.
tootlems

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Well Jim, you may have to kick BrotherMonns ass. He says he solved it by reading literature. Now you say you've solved it and want to sell us the info.

I think you're both a couple goobers. You remind of the preacher on TV that wants me to send my money to the Lord and he gives his address.

You're a loser!
Moon Jack

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

You copied this title from: Comstant Sucide,a book published over 50 yrs ago, you just changed it to constant murder, and added revisted... You solved nothing... Pawn ticket fool... Where do you mention it... What's the authors name of this murder.. LMAO. Moon Jack have you ever read the book.( An American Tragedy )? Now leave of the word ( AN ) and what do you get...? Moon Jack
tootlems

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Jim, perhaps you should hook up with Jim Baker. Nows he's somebody that could really teach you how to sell a crock of chit!:)

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Jim, get your azz out of here and STOP MAKING MONEY AT JONBENET'S EXPENSE! You people are so damn EVIL, selling the name of a dead little girl! Why is JONBENET RAMSEY the primary source of income for so many people?? LEAVE HER ALONE! She's doesn't deserve this. STOP SELLING HER NAME! I am RDI, so I appreciate you letting the truth out, but DO IT FOR FREE!!

“It's all about CynBella”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Jim Kearney has posted here before. I've seen his AZ location before but can't recall what he posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Simons Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Simons Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••