First Prev
of 3
Next Last
US Marshall x3

Talladega, AL

#42 May 15, 2013
Supersleuth wrote:
<quoted text>
All the US Marshalls I know can spell "incompetent" and know the difference between "your" and "you're".........
Your a funny guy officer!! Damn, I messed up the spelling bee again.... LOL

Funny that's all you had to say about the post officer!! I guess your not able to talk about the misconduct of your department.
US Marshal wannabe

Darien, GA

#43 May 15, 2013
US Marshall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a funny guy officer!! Damn, I messed up the spelling bee again.... LOL
Funny that's all you had to say about the post officer!! I guess your not able to talk about the misconduct of your department.
Because the US Marshal Service has never had a scandal or any employee that was a bad apple. I guess all Marshals (you included) should be labeled as crooked, racist, and no goods since there has obviously been more than a couple employed by that agency and some presently employed.
Rosco

Lake Butler, FL

#44 May 15, 2013
US Marshal wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the US Marshal Service has never had a scandal or any employee that was a bad apple. I guess all Marshals (you included) should be labeled as crooked, racist, and no goods since there has obviously been more than a couple employed by that agency and some presently employed.
YOUR an IDIOT.... "no goods" what is that suppose to mean??? talking about a bad apple your whole family tree of OFFICER'S INCLUDING YOU ROT the ROOTS of the TREE that REPRESENT whats suppose to SERVE AND PROTECT the citizens of your county to be HONORED RESPECTIVELY but instead you DESTROY and DESTRUCT the names of the STAND-UP COPS/U.S.MARSHALS/DEA/FBI THAT ACTUALLY DO THERE JOB SUFFICIENTLY AND ACCORDINGLY TO THE OAH THAT THEY TOOK WHEN THEY WERE HONORED IN BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT WOULD YOU??? ALL YOU KNOW IS HOW TO DIG INTO THE POCKETS OF YOUR NEIGHBORS AND OUT-OF-STATE BYPASSER'S TO JUSTIFY IT BY giving tickets to those who go 75 in a 70 zone BUT SET UP YOUR RADAR TO CLOCK THEM AT A 85 to a 91 while going 75 in a 70 zone then tell them your giving them a BREAK WITH A DOUBLE JEOPARDY CHARGE A YEAR LATER indicating it a SUPER SPEEDER TICKET OR CLOCKING YOUR RADAR AT A CONSTRUCTION ZONE where there is NO CONTRUCTION AT ALL but just a sign JUST TO DOUBLE UP THE FINE or chase down a motorcycle that you can't catch JUST TO PUT CIVILIANS IN DANGER AND CAUSE TWO WRECKS THAT THE DRIVERS ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER EMERGENCY HAD TO BE CALLED and 3 OUT OF 5Mcintosh OFFICER'S WERE DISCIPLINED WHAT EVER THAT MEANS JUST OVER A POWER TRIP THAT YOU HAVE, A BADGE AND A GUN MAKES YOU ABOVE THE LAW AND YOUR RIGHT IT KINDA DOES TIL YOU GET CAUGHT LIKE YOUR OLD CREW "CHUCK" JONES AND HIS Mcintosh officer's WHAT A COURAGEOUS JOB YOUR DOING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OFFICER AND YOU SAY YOU SLEEP GOOD AT NIGHT YOU MUST BE SLEEPING WITH THE DEVIL CAUSE HELL IS WHERE YOUR HEADED... Your GOOD OL'BOY the Nappy Cubin.... I don't need to change my name I AIN'T SCARED BOY!!!
Rosco

Lake Butler, FL

#45 May 15, 2013
Rosco wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR an IDIOT.... "no goods" what is that suppose to mean??? talking about a bad apple your whole family tree of OFFICER'S INCLUDING YOU ROT the ROOTS of the TREE that REPRESENT whats suppose to SERVE AND PROTECT the citizens of your county to be HONORED RESPECTIVELY but instead you DESTROY and DESTRUCT the names of the STAND-UP COPS/U.S.MARSHALS/DEA/FBI THAT ACTUALLY DO THERE JOB SUFFICIENTLY AND ACCORDINGLY TO THE OAH THAT THEY TOOK WHEN THEY WERE HONORED IN BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT WOULD YOU??? ALL YOU KNOW IS HOW TO DIG INTO THE POCKETS OF YOUR NEIGHBORS AND OUT-OF-STATE BYPASSER'S TO JUSTIFY IT BY giving tickets to those who go 75 in a 70 zone BUT SET UP YOUR RADAR TO CLOCK THEM AT A 85 to a 91 while going 75 in a 70 zone then tell them your giving them a BREAK WITH A DOUBLE JEOPARDY CHARGE A YEAR LATER indicating it a SUPER SPEEDER TICKET OR CLOCKING YOUR RADAR AT A CONSTRUCTION ZONE where there is NO CONTRUCTION AT ALL but just a sign JUST TO DOUBLE UP THE FINE or chase down a motorcycle that you can't catch JUST TO PUT CIVILIANS IN DANGER AND CAUSE TWO WRECKS THAT THE DRIVERS ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER EMERGENCY HAD TO BE CALLED and 3 OUT OF 5Mcintosh OFFICER'S WERE DISCIPLINED WHAT EVER THAT MEANS JUST OVER A POWER TRIP THAT YOU HAVE, A BADGE AND A GUN MAKES YOU ABOVE THE LAW AND YOUR RIGHT IT KINDA DOES TIL YOU GET CAUGHT LIKE YOUR OLD CREW "CHUCK" JONES AND HIS Mcintosh officer's WHAT A COURAGEOUS JOB YOUR DOING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OFFICER AND YOU SAY YOU SLEEP GOOD AT NIGHT YOU MUST BE SLEEPING WITH THE DEVIL CAUSE HELL IS WHERE YOUR HEADED... Your GOOD OL'BOY the Nappy Cubin.... I don't need to change my name I AIN'T SCARED BOY!!!
ohhhhhh shhhhhit THE GrammerPolice might charge me with KILLING the English Grammer by misspelling "OATH" CAUSE I'm Nappy Cubin not Cuban... You think he will give me a super speeder ticket for correcting it so quickly???
US Marshal wannabe

Darien, GA

#46 May 15, 2013
Rosco wrote:
<quoted text> ohhhhhh shhhhhit THE GrammerPolice might charge me with KILLING the English Grammer by misspelling "OATH" CAUSE I'm Nappy Cubin not Cuban... You think he will give me a super speeder ticket for correcting it so quickly???
Good one!
Rosco

Lake Butler, FL

#47 May 15, 2013
You like.... It's good to know you have a sense of humor... Cause I know who you are just as you know me..believe that and I'm not referring to you by any means on my post but maybe just that one time and you were fair but I'm not a liar and I WILL EXPOSE THE OFFICER'S NAME WHEN NECESSARY...
Rosco

Lake Butler, FL

#48 May 15, 2013
Rosco wrote:
You like.... It's good to know you have a sense of humor... Cause I know who you are just as you know me..believe that and I'm not referring to you by any means on my post but maybe just that one time and you were fair but I'm not a liar and I WILL EXPOSE THE OFFICER'S NAME WHEN NECESSARY...
ALL OF THEM!!! Like I said you were fair....
Time_4_A_Change

Phenix City, AL

#52 May 20, 2013
Lets have a meeting on the topic of this division with the right officials to investigate this inappropriate misconduct and not having to worry about living amongst this corruption thats been going on not fair to us as residence living with fear
McIntosh Man

Townsend, GA

#53 Aug 2, 2013
US Mashall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just say Real Law Enforcement officials are very intelligent. The officer that responded to the post knows who he is. So to you US Marshal wannabe, if you would like to obtain a career in law enforcement you would first have to speak in complete sentences (bein) is not a word and never has been. Second, you would have to go through some very intense training mentally and physically. Last but not least you would have to have common sense and attention to detail. Know your surroundings at all times and be prepared for anything.
And to answer you question yes, the police are on this site all the time responding to post. If you had any common sense to read any of the post on this site you would know that! You are not cut out for law enforcement unless your training to work for the McIntosh County Police Departmet! Do yourself a favor and don't respond to a post until you educate yourself.
Hell- you need to go back to school and take a grammar and spelling class. You sound like the type of guy that got picked on in school...a lot. Go talk to your counselor and get off this forum, you sheriff wanna-be!
McIntosh Man

Townsend, GA

#54 Aug 2, 2013
US Mashall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok it's official you have no idea how to read an article. You should stop reading and replying to this particular post. It's very clear as I read it that he is being a smart ass with his Purple Heart humor!!! He is clearly making fun of the McIntosh county police dept. and what a joke they are. Have you seen their track record??? This guy must really be getting under your skin personally for you to take that as a threat... Read the previous post he has made and maybe you will understand. You can't get a Purple Heart when you don't fight real crime in fact Purple Hearts are reserved for people of Honor and Courage!! So hell I even know that takes the whole county of McIntosh off the list completely!!
Rosco your not going to get anyone to help in McIntosh county and you know why.... Because the people responding to this post are probably the same people who made sure all the outsiders "Disappeared" don't worry that sorry as county is about due for another Federal Investigation. Like I said before they have to take the garbage out every few years!!! Unfortunately, you can't take the racism out of the Good Ol Boys around here. They are stuck on stupid and are not educated enough to evolve and have no desire to. Have a great day WANNABE!!!
What's ironic is that you claim you are a federal marshall, but you can't even spell it! You admit that you stay away from McIntosh. There's some bravery for you! What a candy-ass!
McIntosh Man

Townsend, GA

#55 Aug 2, 2013
US Mashall x3 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the police in this county also register under the complaints same name just to once again show their racism & racial profiling which is a violation to your oath & the law. Sounds like you may have a very good case Rosco #1. This county needs to have the garbage taken out once again!! Every few years its clean up time...
Why don't you confront the sheriff or the police chief about your accusations? You don't have the BALLS to do that! Just stick to your plan of typing us to death with your vast knowledge of the law and corruption. I guess you have a law degree also. I can tell by your words that you either know nothing about McIntosh Co., or you got your sorry wimpy ass whipped in our county!
Fabian Lopez

Orlando, FL

#56 Nov 11, 2013
Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>
They should lock you up again. You murdered the English language.
I was pulled over for burned tail light on halloween 2013 at 5am on the I-95 and my cousin was driving with a suspended license and instead of giving him a fine for it they ended up locking him up and he's been locked up since halloweeen and its already november 12th and he's still in there for a suspended license and his bond is $650 and they ended up bringing the k-9 to sniff out my car for drugs and they found marijuana bagged up in little baggies that were a gram each. They hit me with attempt to distribute which is a felony and they charged me $2500 for that which is insane!!!! and i had 2 grams in my socks and i told the cop i had it in my socks when i was handcuffed in back of patrol car outside the detention jail center in mcintosh county GA, and he didnt pull the weed out my socks right there instead he waited until i went inside the jail so he can charge me with another felony which was another $2500 and on top of that they towed my vehicle and while i was handcuffed in back of car the tow truck sheriff or whatever he was opens my patrol car door and while holding the marijuana in his hand says to me that he's going to force me to sign a paper so he can seize my vehicle for good because he said i was driving thru "HIS STATE" with marijuana, he made it sound as if he owns the state of Georgia, Im a latino city guy so i felt that he was racially profiling me. He said he wont return my Vehicle back and the vehicle belongs to my father and i was driving to NYC when i got pulled over so i ended up getting my car towed, and ended up with 2 felonies for having 14 grams of weed thats insane!!!. on top of that they lied to me in jail and said i was facing 2 years in prison and wouldnt be able to see judge until december and they also refused to let me call my parents that night and my parents thought i was dead or kidnapped, i ended up speaking to my family 3 days later which is so cruel on their part, they also refused to bring me a clean towel to shower, i was in mcintosh county jail for 1 week and 4 days and only showered 2 times because i had no clean towel and on top of that the food is horrible and real dirty. Deffinitely This mcintosh county jail house has racist crooked cops and someone needs to stop these people from stealing money from innocent hard working people ASAP!!
driver

Fitzgerald, GA

#57 Nov 14, 2013
do the crime do the time
nunya

South Ozone Park, NY

#58 Dec 18, 2013
Grammar Police wrote:
You seem to have answered your own question. You didn't have to pay a fine because you were written a warning. Was that not your statement in your last post? Idiot.
warning meaning you had nottthinnggg on him but harrased with physical force and dogs. U prejudice bitch
private citizen

Darien, GA

#60 Dec 25, 2013
two sides to everything.
I know most of these guys and women. They are hard workers with a tough job. This is a good town with hard working people who will give you the shirt off their backs. I am not from here but plan on living out my days here.
Morons

Iceland

#61 Dec 29, 2013
Rosco, you really need a hobby. No wonder a judge wouldn't listen to you. You're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Simons Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Thu Luv _ly Minded 1
cornerstone christian correspondence school dip... (Apr '10) Mar 26 Rita 132
delphina sumner??? (Jul '10) Mar 25 Just a Local 5
Stop offshore drilling from coming to Georgia Mar 21 nick 2
Booms (Jan '14) Mar 20 Elmer 6
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Mar 19 mback7990 21
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mar 16 merry m m 10
More from around the web

St. Simons Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]