blank

Toccoa, GA

#22 Jun 25, 2008
This is tragic

Since: Mar 07

BRUNSWICK, GA

#23 Aug 31, 2008
I still think of you daily Christopher and pray justice will be served soon. RIP little one...

Since: Jun 07

Urbana, MD.

#24 Sep 1, 2008
May God continue to Bless the ENTIRE family of Christopher Michael Barrios Jr.

May God continue to help us all cope with his death.
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Sep 2, 2008
DonJulito wrote:
May God continue to Bless the ENTIRE family of Christopher Michael Barrios Jr.
May God continue to help us all cope with his death.
Thanks for the Prayer Don- I pray it with you.

Since: Jul 08

Moultrie, GA

#26 Sep 17, 2008
Remember him by doing something good in his honor. No matter how big or small. No matter how simple or elaborate, either or is just fine. Let his light continue to shine through each one of us and he will always live on through us.

Our little angel is in heaven, playing with angels and laughing for hours. He is dancing and singing all day long. Like his father said, he is with God and all of heaven is his playground.

~Rest In Peace~ Christopher Michael Barrios, Jr.
2001-2007

“My son is my heart! ”

Since: Feb 08

United States

#27 Oct 15, 2008
It has been 1 year and 7 months since little Christopherís body was found.

Not a day goes by I do not think about you. You have touched and changed my life profoundly. When the world lost you I lost what little bit of innocence and faith I had in the world. How could this have happened?

Through the loss of you I have appreciated my son so much more; I kiss him more, hug him tighter and say I love you over and over again.

The world is a little darker without you in it Christopher, I know the angels are rejoicing having you home in heaven. I never met you in this life but look forward to meeting you in heaven. May you always Rest in Peace angel, and may Justice be served. Those monsters were took your beautiful life will have to meet their creator one day, and they will burn and spend eternity right where they belong.

God bless you Chris and god bless your family and the amazing strength they have shown over the past year and a half.

I will never forget you angel RIP CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL BARRIOS ^j^^j^

xoxo,
Chasity
Florida
CaRtErS wOrLd

Fitzgerald, GA

#28 Oct 15, 2008
Chasity_ wrote:
It has been 1 year and 7 months since little Christopherís body was found.
Not a day goes by I do not think about you. You have touched and changed my life profoundly. When the world lost you I lost what little bit of innocence and faith I had in the world. How could this have happened?
Through the loss of you I have appreciated my son so much more; I kiss him more, hug him tighter and say I love you over and over again.
The world is a little darker without you in it Christopher, I know the angels are rejoicing having you home in heaven. I never met you in this life but look forward to meeting you in heaven. May you always Rest in Peace angel, and may Justice be served. Those monsters were took your beautiful life will have to meet their creator one day, and they will burn and spend eternity right where they belong.
God bless you Chris and god bless your family and the amazing strength they have shown over the past year and a half.
I will never forget you angel RIP CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL BARRIOS ^j^^j^
xoxo,
Chasity
Florida
Very sweet!! There are many many people who think of Christopher everyday. He also changed my life. I read his story on July 1st of 2008 and I will never be the same again. He opened my eyes and now I know what I have. I too, love my children much deeper because of him.
Technology Girl

Washington, DC

#29 Oct 15, 2008
I thought Chasity's message was very sweet as well.
CaRtErS wOrLd

Fitzgerald, GA

#30 Oct 15, 2008
Amazing how his story touched so many lives and actually changed many of them forever.

**A blessing in disguise**

WE MISS YOU SWEET ANGEL!

“My son is my heart! ”

Since: Feb 08

United States

#31 Oct 16, 2008
Thank you both :)

I heard about this story when Chris went missing. He reminds me A LOT of my nephew who is the same age. I prayed they would find him safe and sound. I became rather obsessed with the story. When they found him my heart sank, I kept thinking WHY, WHY, WHY????

I had trouble wrapping my mind around what happen to this sweet little angel. When i read the story on crimelibrary and some of the graphic details that happened I literally threw up.

Itís a sad sad world we live in, people always say I am way too strict on my son. I donít let him go to friends houses. He is not aloud to play out side by him self. My sister even tells me I have to let him be a kid, but as his mother first and foremost how do I begin to do that when this type of evil goes on in the world? Christopher did absolutely NOTHING wrong except be a sweet little boy and look what happened. Like I said it has forever changed my life. I think of Chris when ever I see my nephew or a little boy who loves Spider-Man.

Rest in peace angel

xoxo
Chasity
CaRtErS wOrLd

Warner Robins, GA

#32 Oct 17, 2008
Chasity_ wrote:
Thank you both :)
I heard about this story when Chris went missing. He reminds me A LOT of my nephew who is the same age. I prayed they would find him safe and sound. I became rather obsessed with the story. When they found him my heart sank, I kept thinking WHY, WHY, WHY????
I had trouble wrapping my mind around what happen to this sweet little angel. When i read the story on crimelibrary and some of the graphic details that happened I literally threw up.
Itís a sad sad world we live in, people always say I am way too strict on my son. I donít let him go to friends houses. He is not aloud to play out side by him self. My sister even tells me I have to let him be a kid, but as his mother first and foremost how do I begin to do that when this type of evil goes on in the world? Christopher did absolutely NOTHING wrong except be a sweet little boy and look what happened. Like I said it has forever changed my life. I think of Chris when ever I see my nephew or a little boy who loves Spider-Man.
Rest in peace angel
xoxo
Chasity
AMAZING! And nearly every person that has taken deep interest and invlovement with his story has a child or a close relative who resembles Christopher. THAT IS THE BLESSING GOD WANTS US TO SEE! He chose for all of us to be so deeply effected because we have a loved one who reminds us of him. Thats Gods way of openeing our eyes to our society and the fact that if it happened to him it could happen to our own. It took me a long time to realize why his death effected me so deeply. Now I know!

What happened to Christopher should never happen to another child. EVER and that is how we can pay Christopher back for changing our lives....Become part of the change. Fight for a better and safer world for our children to grow up in.

Someone told me that people comes into our lives for either a reason, a season or a lifetime and Christopher is my lifetime. He changed every espect of my life and the way I think. I no linger take for granted the time I have with my babies. Thanks To God & Christopher. I will never forget him and I will never cease to try to repay him for Changing me.
Anonymous

Savannah, GA

#33 Oct 17, 2008
I visited my grandsons school to eat lunch with him, a little boy was at a table across from us, smiling and speaking to my grandson and granddaughter ( a baby at that time ) I will never forget it when my grandson told me later that was Christopher we spoke to, I had never seen him before and will never see him again and neither will so many people who he loved and loved him. This is a shame, and so uncalled for. I cannot comment more, because I would say too much against the people responsible for this horrible act. Sincerely, R.I.P. Christopher :)
CaRtErS wOrLd

Ambrose, GA

#34 Oct 20, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
I visited my grandsons school to eat lunch with him, a little boy was at a table across from us, smiling and speaking to my grandson and granddaughter ( a baby at that time ) I will never forget it when my grandson told me later that was Christopher we spoke to, I had never seen him before and will never see him again and neither will so many people who he loved and loved him. This is a shame, and so uncalled for. I cannot comment more, because I would say too much against the people responsible for this horrible act. Sincerely, R.I.P. Christopher :)
AMAZING! Christopher is touching so many lives. When he was here and even now, when he is gone.
We love you Sweet Angel~

To: Anonymous, How lucky you were to have seen that sweet angel face to face.

“It is what it is”

Since: Aug 08

My business

#35 Oct 20, 2008
CaRtErS wOrLd wrote:
<quoted text>
AMAZING! Christopher is touching so many lives. When he was here and even now, when he is gone.
We love you Sweet Angel~
To: Anonymous, How lucky you were to have seen that sweet angel face to face.
I know I thought the same thing, What a sweet story. I was watching this movie over the weekend with my boyfriend and I started crying about a certain part because part to the storyline reminded me of little Christopher's story.
CaRtErS wOrLd

Ambrose, GA

#36 Oct 20, 2008
Technology Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I know I thought the same thing, What a sweet story. I was watching this movie over the weekend with my boyfriend and I started crying about a certain part because part to the storyline reminded me of little Christopher's story.
I know right! People, places, songs and all types of things make me think of him. It took me a long time a understand how I can care so much and actually miss someone that I never met.

~ I have found the answer to that question now and I find so much peace in that ~

“It is what it is”

Since: Aug 08

My business

#37 Oct 20, 2008
CaRtErS wOrLd wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right! People, places, songs and all types of things make me think of him. It took me a long time a understand how I can care so much and actually miss someone that I never met.
~ I have found the answer to that question now and I find so much peace in that ~
it is the strangest thing. I can look at a child and think of Christopher right away. I thought a little too much this weekend about what he went thru. I try not to do that so much because it tends to affect my whole being. I thank God Christopher is not suffering anymore
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

#38 Oct 20, 2008
CaRtErS wOrLd wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right! People, places, songs and all types of things make me think of him. It took me a long time a understand how I can care so much and actually miss someone that I never met.
~ I have found the answer to that question now and I find so much peace in that ~
How can anyone not think of him? Especially us mother's. I started reading the news the moment I heard lil Christopher was missing, I prayed and prayed he would be found, that maybe he was just out playing in the woods. I have passed thru Brunswick a million times, and never would I have ever imagined such evil lied in the shadows.

When I heard what happened to him, I went home and I held my children for what seemed like hours. I cried for days. All I could think of is- what if that had been one of mine. OMG.....I would rather die than live thru that.

Any woman/man mother, father, who doesn't feel compassion and who isn't haunted by Christopher Barrio's story is just not human.

It was just too close to home.
CynBentOutOfShap e

Miami, FL

#39 Oct 20, 2008
RIGHT! Anyone who isn't haunted by his story is NOT human. Anybody who is capable of doing such thing as what happened to him is NOT human. Anybody who comes on here as ABC slamming his memory is NOT human. Anybody who is FAT and looks like Peggy Edenfield is NOT human. Anybody named DANA is NOT human!

“Who said I was normal?”

Since: Feb 08

Gray, ME

#40 Oct 20, 2008
I am way up here in Maine. I think of Christopher alot. I hate to think about what that poor little boy went threw. I look at his pictures and see a face of an angel. He has touched my heart in so many ways.

Is there a place that keeps updates on this case? I can't seem to find any recent events pertaining to his story.
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

#41 Oct 20, 2008
Tillywink wrote:
I am way up here in Maine. I think of Christopher alot. I hate to think about what that poor little boy went threw. I look at his pictures and see a face of an angel. He has touched my heart in so many ways.
Is there a place that keeps updates on this case? I can't seem to find any recent events pertaining to his story.
There are several web sites made up for Christopher, don't know if there are any updates I don't think anything new is going on. That poor family is still waiting for justice from what I hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Simons Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Clubs in the Darien,Brunswick area (Jan '11) Wed a little curius 2
might be moving to Brunswick Oct 18 I used to live there 2
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
feds everywhere Oct 15 Political Traveler 2
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Oct 15 Political Traveler 2

St. Simons Island Jobs

St. Simons Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Simons Island News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Simons Island

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]