WanderingWillie

Franklin, NC

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Go out of your way to avoid spending a dime in McIntosh County, GA. This place is a "speed trap" in waiting. If you got an out of state tag, drive 500 miles out of your way to avoid this county!! Belive me, it WILL happen to you. If you breath the wrong way, look out!!

I have travelled all over the USA for over 35 years.(that's my job). Have never had any problems. I was driving through Darien with cars passing me right and left, but lo and behold, I had an out of state tag. Bingo! Officer Barney Fife hopped right in behind me while everyone else with the GA tags continued on.....

Some Federal agency REALLY needs to look into this.
Nate

Hayesville, NC

#2 Jan 9, 2013
I ain't buying nuthin there!! I will drive an extra 15-20 miles to the next county!! Will encourage everyone I know to do the same!!
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#3 Jan 9, 2013
I only stop in Darien for one reason.....and that's to crap. Oh, and chase sluts.

Since: Feb 13

Darien

#4 Feb 19, 2013
i bet your state/Counties are the same way.
Adopted

Enfield, IL

#5 Apr 13, 2013
Dont speed, dont get a ticket. Dont complain when you blatantly break the law. And dont try that "well everybody else was doing it" crap...If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you?? Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Simons Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Aggie23 55,499
roxys or anything similar? Tue derek005 1
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Tue JMO 18
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 16 javan 243
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Golden Corral (Aug '12) Sep 8 crs23 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Sep 8 crs23 66
•••
•••
St. Simons Island Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Simons Island Jobs

•••
•••
•••