Historian

Atlanta, GA

#2778 Jan 30, 2013
Synergy, how is life in the RomnneyWorld, Fox News, Tea Party bubble? How long can you endure the feel-good, drip-feed GOP narrative about how Obama's presidency is a fiasco?
snap crackle pop

Madison, GA

#2779 Jan 30, 2013
Only the timid register on topix, fools. This ain't no popularity contest for the rest of us. Get over yourselves. Stroking each others egos are how insecure folks behave......good one! Damn, you're funny, Sinergy. Now, do ya feel better? Do you feel all accepted & loved and smarter than all the rest?
snap crackle pop

Madison, GA

#2780 Jan 30, 2013
Veteran law enforcement officer? Wow. You golf with big, big dogs. Do you fetch their "FOUR" balls or is the other way around?
snap crackle pop

Madison, GA

#2781 Jan 30, 2013
Done! To slow a response time. Be back, never! Good laugh while it lasted, though. Adios, amigos!
snap crackle pop

Madison, GA

#2782 Jan 30, 2013
Now, carry on.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2783 Jan 30, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
We've done it before, but it's worked out better than this group meeting would...
Remember "Einstein" (who argued about a particular vehicle) that wouldn't show up on a $10 vs.$1,000 bet because he thought we'd have the police lock him up? Oh yeah, he/she was another clueless, unregistered poster constantly changing names.
agree,it is sooooo much more honest to use a vague name with a hidden location!
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#2784 Jan 30, 2013
snap crackle pop wrote:
Veteran law enforcement officer? Wow. You golf with big, big dogs. Do you fetch their "FOUR" balls or is the other way around?
no,but i would fetch your two,if you had any!
oh come on now

Norman Park, GA

#2785 Jan 30, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>no,but i would fetch your two,if you had any!
I don't no if I'd a said that Jeb.

Since: May 10

Loganville, GA

#2786 Jan 30, 2013
If you have a gross income of $250,000.00 per year or more, or if you are a modern day Christian, you know, one of those folk who think I got mine, screw you, then you should be a Republican and vote Republican. If you don't gross $250,000.00 or more a year, or if you have a sense of social responsibility thinking that we ned to help our fellow man, and vote Republican, you are a fool. Tea Party folk are about a dumb as they come. Tea Party people seem to want to turn the clock back to 1776, except that they want to hang on to the 2nd Amendment.
I am a LIBERAL. I vote Democratic as there is no other party that has a chance at winning an election which comes close to my political views. I own a gun, to go unarmed in this Country of Gun Fighters is asking to be killed. I will always vote for Democrats until a Scocial Democratic party becomes viable, and at my age, there is not chance of that happening in my lifetime.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#2787 Jan 30, 2013
oh come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't no if I'd a said that Jeb.
may be that it would have been been better left unsaid...but did you happen to notice the statements that preceded it?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2788 Jan 30, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
We've done it before, but it's worked out better than this group meeting would...
Remember "Einstein" (who argued about a particular vehicle) that wouldn't show up on a $10 vs.$1,000 bet because he thought we'd have the police lock him up? Oh yeah, he/she was another clueless, unregistered poster constantly changing names.
lol Yep! I remember.

Location hidden

#2789 Jan 30, 2013
The Jokes on You wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a little FYI for you, oh small minded one, I didn't vote for Obama. I also do not consider myself a "Liberal."
But thanks indeed for showing us all that your pea-sized brain can only think about Democrats vs. Republicans (of which parties I am a member of neither) or that all there is in life is Liberals and Conservatives.
Perhaps some day people will learn to move beyond all this childishness and try to do what is fair, what is ethical, what is righteous and what will actual help our country to overcome the many problems we are currently facing.
AND we'll start with YOU.

Okay. Seriously, I DO understand your point.(You are just fun to volley with.) I will NEVER be a democrat and the right wingers wouldn't have me because I'm not a homophobe. I voted for Romney because the Liberterian didn't have a snowball's chance. Run a great Liberterian candidate and I'm there!

Location hidden

#2790 Jan 30, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>syn,the reason that i wanted to invite "informed opinion" along is because he is a veteran law enforcement officer:)
You can invite anyone you like, Jeb.

Location hidden

#2791 Jan 30, 2013
Historian wrote:
Synergy, how is life in the RomnneyWorld, Fox News, Tea Party bubble? How long can you endure the feel-good, drip-feed GOP narrative about how Obama's presidency is a fiasco?
Well....
1. Haven't heard anything about Romney since he lost the election. He's probably somewhere counting his money.
2. Fox News is still #1 in viewship.
3. I don't know anything about the Tea Party. Never did.
4. I can endure the narrative about how Obama's presidency is a fiasco as long as it IS a fiasco.

I just have one question for you.
How long are you going to nurse that Obama juice bottle? rotfl
snap crackle pop

Madison, GA

#2792 Jan 30, 2013
Ok. Ok. I'm sorry I called your wives ugly. I'm very sorry I called you bad golfers with swollen egos. I get carried away and should control myself. You irritated me calling every other poster uneducated. Just remember, listen to the dull & ignorant, they too have a story.

Now, for that bourban and cigar. Sweet dreams.

Location hidden

#2793 Jan 30, 2013
snap crackle pop wrote:
Only the timid register on topix, fools. This ain't no popularity contest for the rest of us. Get over yourselves. Stroking each others egos are how insecure folks behave......good one! Damn, you're funny, Sinergy. Now, do ya feel better? Do you feel all accepted & loved and smarter than all the rest?
By registering, I prove that I have a spine and I have nothing to hide. I am accountable. By not registering, you prove that you are paranoid and think someone's coming to get ''cha. Boo!
(Incidentally, your first couple of sentences make no sense whatsoever. Also, your posts points out that you are actually the insecure one.)

BTW, the day my feelings of acceptance is dependent on Topix is a pretty sad day indeed. This is nothing but entertainment for me. Now come on! Give me another laugh.

Location hidden

#2794 Jan 30, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>no,but i would fetch your two,if you had any!
Jeb! You are funny! Another good one! Buuuuuuurrrrrrn!!!!!

Location hidden

#2795 Jan 30, 2013
snap crackle pop wrote:
Ok. Ok. I'm sorry I called your wives ugly. I'm very sorry I called you bad golfers with swollen egos. I get carried away and should control myself. You irritated me calling every other poster uneducated. Just remember, listen to the dull & ignorant, they too have a story.
Now, for that bourban and cigar. Sweet dreams.
That's okay. I don't have a wife.
snap crackle pop

Madison, GA

#2796 Jan 30, 2013
It's been fun, Jeb- Synergy- Dville Bill. You remained calm & showed gentlemen character. I like you.
Now I feel all better.
AUC

Herndon, PA

#2797 Jan 30, 2013
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?
What an old thread ... I thought we are living in 2013 ... 2010 is history .. cold coffee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Simons Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) 9 hr 19thongman 244
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 17 hr tammy101 2,072
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mon thejudge 1,192
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sun Nita 1
Scientific Evidence Proves Ebola Is Airborne Sep 26 Up close and pers... 5
Debate: Ferguson - St. Simons Island, GA Sep 25 emily moran 1
Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the... (Nov '07) Sep 20 WC St Marys 893

St. Simons Island Jobs

St. Simons Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Simons Island News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Simons Island

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]