Police investigate recent shooting The investigation into the...

Dec 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Brunswick News

By GORDON JACKSON The Brunswick News The investigation into the shooting death of Antwan Lawrence is ongoing as Brunswick police continue to ask the public to provide information about three possible suspects in the case.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2012
Sara Williams

Trevorton, PA

#1 Dec 22, 2012
I believe that anyone that has been named as a suspect should be thoroughly investigated. I have heard though that these suspects have not been brought in for questioning. Antwan was a son, grandson,uncle,brother, cousin and most importantly a father. His family deserves to be respected in every way that the commissioner's investigation is concerned. Yet, the police have not brought these suspects in for questioning.....
Rell 2-1

Barnwell, SC

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Sara Williams wrote:
I believe that anyone that has been named as a suspect should be thoroughly investigated. I have heard though that these suspects have not been brought in for questioning. Antwan was a son, grandson,uncle,brother, cousin and most importantly a father. His family deserves to be respected in every way that the commissioner's investigation is concerned. Yet, the police have not brought these suspects in for questioning.....
You said a mouth ful
Indastreet

Brunswick, GA

#3 Dec 24, 2012
Thats the problem, people know but dont have the nerve to come forward and say thats why they have silent witness. If nobody steps up, the killing will continue

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Simons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Synergy 53,090
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 13 hr Pfffft 185
might be moving to Brunswick Aug 26 whimzy 1
where's all the weed at? (Jan '14) Aug 21 The Truth 9
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Aug 18 CFM 240
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
•••
•••
•••

St. Simons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••