Airport Road work take-off a slow down

Airport Road work take-off a slow down

There are 2 comments on the Brunswick News story from Jul 23, 2007, titled Airport Road work take-off a slow down. In it, Brunswick News reports that:

“Traffic is going to be really congested so we're asking everyone on the island to avoid the area if at all possible”

Congested roads are fairly common during certain times of day on St. Simons Island. via Brunswick News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brunswick News.

Randy

Riverside, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2007
Yes, airport traffic is definitely frustrating and time consuming. I know none of us enjoy the traffic but living here in St. Simons Island, http://www.danagardner.com , is a blessing. My wife and I were so happy to leave our old home behind and become part of the community here.

If anyone knows of anyone else who’s looking to move here I can recommend the perfect Real Estate agent, Dana Gardner, http://www.danagardner.com/About/Default.aspx... . Dana was awesome! She was warm, welcoming and extremely knowledgeable about the Island. Eventually after viewing several houses with her, my wife and I found our dream home and have been here ever since. This is a great place to be, thank you Dana!

Since: Sep 07

Marion, AR

#2 Sep 20, 2007
How is traffic situation been on a regular basis? I'm frequently on the island, but I really avoid rush hour traffic. It's been 2 months since the posting. I hope that you are still enjoying the Island.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Simons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Tue Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2

St. Simons Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Simons Mortgages