United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Judged:

Jr. couldn't have done it. I have never met him or ever been to Ga. but I know a lot more than the locals cause I watch CSI.

Since: Sep 09

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Judged:

It is possible that it wasn't Guy Heinze.

Possible it was two people

I watch CSI too
Local 3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

It is possible that the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus got their possee together and made the hit for the Tooth Fairy.

The evidence, and his own family point to the real murderer. Jr.
bleeding heart

Newberry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

Now that was funny 3, I don't care who you are. Jr. did it. I was just being my usual self, a smart ass.
Local 3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

bleeding heart wrote:
Now that was funny 3, I don't care who you are. Jr. did it. I was just being my usual self, a smart ass.
I guess I was the only one that recognized sarcasm when I read it in your post! That nutjob (Jr.) has a couple of people supporting him from out of state of course, that would not believe he did it if they had been watching through the window. You are wasting your time if you try to debate it with them, as he "doesn't look like he could have done it". Whatever that means! He did it, and he will pay for it soon enough.

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

Have family members been quoted as saying they think he is guilty?
The only thing I ever saw was an interview that Guy's little brother did (at the funeral ( If the press tried to shove a camera in his face at his families most places the cops would throw the bums out)
Anyway Tyler, his brother went on to say he was sure it wasn't his brother.

Who else said what?- Interested - not challenging you
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

Local 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I was the only one that recognized sarcasm when I read it in your post! That nutjob (Jr.) has a couple of people supporting him from out of state of course, that would not believe he did it if they had been watching through the window. You are wasting your time if you try to debate it with them, as he "doesn't look like he could have done it". Whatever that means! He did it, and he will pay for it soon enough.
No-one has SEEN any of the evidence in this case...I do not buy the theory that Heinze committed this slaughter by him-self during a pumped-up, rage-filled drug high, NOTHING adds up in this case.
bleeding heart not

Harrisonville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

Since no one has SEEN the evidence, how have you made up your mind he could not have done it. You and the G man, seem like very closed minded people. Just because your mind can not grasp that a person can be worse than an animal, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. There have been many mass murderers in the world, and Jr. just joined that club. It will be proven but I doubt the 2 of you will accept that. You will then say the cops planted evidence, or just didn't want to find the real killers, or had it out for jr. or something. If there is no evidence I will come back on here and admit it, with my real name. Will you and the G man? I doubt it.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

bleeding heart not wrote:
Since no one has SEEN the evidence, how have you made up your mind he could not have done it. You and the G man, seem like very closed minded people. Just because your mind can not grasp that a person can be worse than an animal, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. There have been many mass murderers in the world, and Jr. just joined that club. It will be proven but I doubt the 2 of you will accept that. You will then say the cops planted evidence, or just didn't want to find the real killers, or had it out for jr. or something. If there is no evidence I will come back on here and admit it, with my real name. Will you and the G man? I doubt it.
I am NOT close-minded & I am very AWARE there are murderous folks abound...this case is NOT cut & dry.
bleeding heart not

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

How do you know it's not cut and dry when you haven't seen the evidence? The cops think it is and they have seen the evidence. The prosecutor thinks it is and he has seen the evidence. You are not close minded as long as people see things your way. If the evidence comes out and doesn't point to Jr. then so be it. If the evidence points to him, will your mind let you believe?
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

How do you know it's not cut and dry when you haven't seen the evidence? The cops think it is and they have seen the evidence. The prosecutor thinks it is and he has seen the evidence. You are not close minded as long as people see things your way. If the evidence comes out and doesn't point to Jr. then so be it. If the evidence points to him, will your mind let you believe?
Little is known of these multiple type slayings & these slayings require experts...I have read that there are precious few of these experts...there is NO WAY this case is cut & dry. The cops & prosecutor have NO EXPERIENCE with this type of case & that suggests they suffer from TUNNEL-VISION in my opinion.
Out of State Reader

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

lol my name gets brought up and I have been gone a week. I just wonder are they anyone in Brunswick that thinks Jr. is innocent? Greg & Sunshine we can't be the only three people alive that thinks so.

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

I will
Local 3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Judged:

Did you people not read the interviews from his kin, talking about his heavy drug use and bad temper?

Wait,
I know.... he had overdue books down to the li-berry and the li-berrians came for him with THEIR possee.....
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

Local 3 wrote:
Did you people not read the interviews from his kin, talking about his heavy drug use and bad temper?
Wait,
I know.... he had overdue books down to the li-berry and the li-berrians came for him with THEIR possee.....
What interviews? Oh, you mean the interview that was in the Golden Isles magazine, the SLIMY MAN INTERVIEW? Those people were NOT relatives of Heinze...
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

Apparently "close-minded" applies to you, doesn't it? Just because I don't, "see things YOUR way"...practice what you preach, ok?
bleeding heart not

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

You need to read my post, read it slowly. I said "if the evidence comes out and doesn't point to jr. then so be it". That means if there is no evidence, then I will believe and tell you on here that I was wrong. You would never do that. You'r closed mind will never believe that he did it. I will say it again, you are a closed-minded person.
Sunshine

Wetumpka, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

You need to read my post, read it slowly. I said "if the evidence comes out and doesn't point to jr. then so be it". That means if there is no evidence, then I will believe and tell you on here that I was wrong. You would never do that. You'r closed mind will never believe that he did it. I will say it again, you are a closed-minded person.
Why don't YOU read it s-l-o-w-l-y, you might realize how you come across with your posts...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 59
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Simons Discussions

Search the St. Simons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr General Robert E Lee 49,863
where's all the weed at? Sun dixiedoll576 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hinesville, GA (Aug '10) Jul 26 my opinion 57
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Jul 23 Drew 239
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Simons Jobs

•••