Who are the guys with motorcycle club...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1030 Dec 2, 2010
PGRBB wrote:
If your so sure its 100% true put your name on here we will talk club biz in private. You even hid your location come on.
My account, my rules and my motivations are none of your fkn business. You wanna challenge my statement about WB, bring it... PUBLICALLY.
Ninja Bandits

Rincon, GA

#1031 Dec 6, 2010
We are looking for like minded people or Clubs that enjoy riding Sport Bikes ( C-Rockets) in the Ft.Leonard Wood Area.
OFFICIALS OF THE GROUP

Mohave Valley, AZ

#1034 Dec 7, 2010
Source: newspressnow.com
It’s a case of mistaken identity.
A legitimate organization’s name has been used under false pretenses, officials of the group believe.
The Warrior Brotherhood Veterans Motorcycle Club saw its name used in the news, outlining a so-called scam that is asking businesses for donations in order to send care packages to active military members overseas. It says the 139th Airlift Wing will be transporting the packages in the near future.
However, Maj. Barb Denny, the Wing’s executive officer, said the 139th is not involved.
Eric Haines, president of the Warrior Brotherhood Veterans, Kansas A Chapter, said the organization is in fact seeking donations for veterans. But he added they are not sending them overseas; they are for local vets in Kansas and Missouri only.
The Brotherhood contracts a professional fundraising company, Community Investment Unlimited, operated by Jim Bauer, to seek donations for both chapters, Mr. Haines said.
Mr. Bauer said he employs callers who ask for donations from businesses under the Warrior Brotherhood name. Currently, they are fundraising for Thanksgiving baskets for local veterans. He also said they seek donations so the organization can donate shipping costs to the VFW, so that organization can send its care packages overseas.
Cmdr. Jim Connors, head of the St. Joseph Police Department’s detectives division, said their investigation revealed that the Warrior Brotherhood was, in fact, a legitimate organization, but its callers may have been exaggerating where the donations were going in order to solicit more money.
Mr. Bauer and Mr. Haines believe a former fundraiser is using the Warrior Brotherhood’s name to solicit donations for his own profit. This person was previously contracted by the organization as a professional fundraiser. But the Warrior Brotherhood later severed relations with him and ordered him to stop raising funds after the group found he was not registered by the state as a not-for-profit entity.
The former fundraiser, who has not been charged with a crime in this matter, couldn’t be reached for comment.
Either way, the Warrior Brotherhood is hoping to clear its name and hopes people will still consider donating to its cause.
“We’re not getting any money out of this. We’re here for veterans and their families. We’re not here to swindle the community,” Mr. Haines said.“He thinks by doing this he’s going to hurt us, but it’s going to hurt the veterans, not us.”
Joke102

Mohave Valley, AZ

#1035 Dec 7, 2010
They were exagerating or blantley lying to the public!?! God Bless these fools! I wonder were this money really goes.... Sounds too shady for me.
Cantakerous old-timer

Fayetteville, NC

#1036 Dec 7, 2010
Back in the early '80's, the Wingmen had a clubhouse on the previously undeveloped Arran Lake. A little shack and a broken down dock into the muddy lake. I got invited to a party by the VP who was a friend of a friend.

My wife and I went and had a fair time until the beer kicked in and there was wispering about some of them wanting my wife and 1952 K-Model. The VP that I was friendly with pulled my coat before any heavy scene occurred and we just unassed the AO.

They sucked back them and I have never heard anything other than that since. I'm still in Fayetteville, still in the military and they are still known as "wingnuts" by most serious riders I know. Of course you know the old saying "a couple of bad apples..."
Timmy

Fayetteville, NC

#1037 Dec 10, 2010
Was that the same clubhouse that mysteriously burned down after the wingnuts removed all of their gang memorabilia from the building? Funny how they happened to have all of their stuff outside when it majically caught fire and burned to the ground, and they had good insurance on the building as well. Isn't it funny how all these these events just fell into place?
No need to know

United States

#1038 Dec 17, 2010
hardcore wrote:
does anyone know laurie hensler she was with the pres of the efmc
Hardcore... Hardcore my ass you Little twit... You should know better than to ask that qestion.... More like Douchecore...
Site unseen

Olney, MD

#1039 Dec 19, 2010
Wingmen in the south east are giving all Wingmen a bad name by acting like 1%, claming territory and group beat downs when the odds favor them. I hate to see a Vet/military MC going down this road and hope that the leadership off this club will start pulling chapter Prez's in and getting things back on track.
Timmy

Fayetteville, NC

#1040 Dec 19, 2010
Site unseen wrote:
Wingmen in the south east are giving all Wingmen a bad name by acting like 1%, claming territory and group beat downs when the odds favor them. I hate to see a Vet/military MC going down this road and hope that the leadership off this club will start pulling chapter Prez's in and getting things back on track.
You have got to be kidding. When Tope beat up the old SF Vet from the Vietnam era, his brothers applauded, even gave him an award. They (wingnuts) often boast about that despicable act as if they are very proud.
Site unseen

Olney, MD

#1041 Dec 19, 2010
Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding. When Tope beat up the old SF Vet from the Vietnam era, his brothers applauded, even gave him an award. They (wingnuts) often boast about that despicable act as if they are very proud.
Dont get me wrong...I agree that was a cowards act! Im just saying that they lost their way and they need to turn around before they give all Vet MC's a bad name

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1042 Dec 22, 2010
PGRBB, have nothing to say about Warrior Brotherhood in the forum? Typical.
Tanja

Fayetteville, NC

#1043 Dec 22, 2010
The warrior brother who? Those guys are comical. You are commical. Step up and be a man. You hide your location, don't even say who you are. My name is Tanja, the drunken blonde bimbo with her own harley. I am not hard to find. Who are you little boy?
Repaet

Cedar Rapids, IA

#1044 Dec 25, 2010
Ive seem the wingmen in a 1% clubhouse partying with them. and if the side with the hellangles then the right with me
FayNC

Fayetteville, NC

#1045 Dec 27, 2010
PassinBy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kubla Kahn, what an excellent ripost! I don't normally comment to things on the internet. Grain of salt and all that. But I must say this is the funniest thing I've ever seen on the internet! Ever! Hope you don't mind if I quote you?
And you're both f**kin' ignorant assholes for thinking that is even remotely funny. I would ask you to go to a Special Olympics event, stand in the middle of the arena and with a bullhorn, say this "joke"...then go into the crowd of athletes and see if you can explain yourself...
FayNC

Fayetteville, NC

#1046 Dec 27, 2010
1044 d*ck measuring posts. Hilarious...
Tope

Fayetteville, NC

#1048 Jan 3, 2011
Look at this, we made the ATF report on outlaw gangs in the military and got my picture in it. Check out page 35.

http://info.publicintelligence.net/ATF-OMGmil...
Timmy

Fayetteville, NC

#1049 Jan 4, 2011
What's the matter dummies, got nothing to say? Hahahaha

He who laughs last laughs best!
Mike

Fayetteville, NC

#1050 Jan 5, 2011
Tope wrote:
Look at this, we made the ATF report on outlaw gangs in the military and got my picture in it. Check out page 35.
http://info.publicintelligence.net/ATF-OMGmil...
I bet Allen and Lee are proud. Allen for starting this mess and Lee for not nipping it in the bud. Poor Tope was just a victim of his own stupid rage.

Lets see. Allen embarrases the club online, opens up a shit storm against the winnuts, everyone is taking pop shots at them. Other clubs see the unpopularity of the wingdummies and ignore wingdummies. Dummy Tope is singled out for being personality challenged, the attacks mount. Dummy Tope sees an old retired SF guy wearing an SF MC patch and violently attacks him in front of hundreds of witnesses. Funny. Poor Tope. So sad, too bad.

Remember how you hosed me in Panama? Sucks to be you.
Discharge

United States

#1051 Jan 6, 2011
BLOOD BROTHER wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill PGRBB, what he says is 100% true. I know 4 others that can back this up.
Make that 12 people who can confirm that, and the additional numbers I am counting know it first hand.
Discharge

United States

#1052 Jan 6, 2011
TinCan wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
IF you actually knew what you were talking about you might be dangerous. They are an international club and their national prez is a combat marine from Nam with more awards and commendations than you can count, and YES they do have people in MO.. They are unique as that cube says VMC, not MC in order to distinguish them from the MC. They don't start junk, but can finish it. Combat vets don't run. The states you named perhaps were removed by said national prez for not following protocol and bylaws..food for thought !!
If they still have guys in MO it is ill advised as the dominant 1% clubs were very clear about no more national clubs here. That statment was made in 07 and was the reason that the guys in St. Louis and Ft. Wood boxed up their patches and mailed them to a National Officer. If there are people here Flying those colors they are doing so at their own risk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Manhunt is underway for man charged with murder (Mar '07) Sat Donitrae 108
Carrie Glasscock Kimbal (Dec '15) Jan 18 Trigger 4
what the neals? etc.... (May '10) Jan 12 Cantwait 2
Hooter's Restaurant in St Robert/Waynesville (Jul '11) Jan 11 US Army 12
do not rent from midwest area properties! (Mar '10) Jan 4 Papa-P 30
Realty Executives Jan 3 Papa-P 4
News Electra's bar stays shut in SR, at least for now (Dec '06) Nov '17 Real talk 3

St. Robert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Robert Mortgages