Sampson

Fenton, MO

#1010 Sep 30, 2010
bama wrote:
I am new to V.A. trying to find out who the dominant club is in the state
The El Forastero MC and Galloping Goose MC in KC and St. Louis. Might not hurt to talk to the Invaders MC too, as they are a 1%er club in missouri.
PassinBy

Hampton, VA

#1011 Oct 6, 2010
Kubla Kahn wrote:
I had another comment on here and it got erased...wierd. Somebody quoted it pretty good though.
I see alot of talk about other folks talking trash on the internet...so what? It's the internet...anybody can post anything and if you don't like it either don't read it, or respond and argue about it.
Although arguing on the internet is alot like competing in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.
Kubla Kahn, what an excellent ripost! I don't normally comment to things on the internet. Grain of salt and all that. But I must say this is the funniest thing I've ever seen on the internet! Ever! Hope you don't mind if I quote you?
the dude

Joplin, MO

#1012 Oct 11, 2010
t and h is hog trash its not a 1%er club its a group of guys who like to ride. but you do have to have a harley. i ride a honda, i keep on ridin by harleys who are broke down on the side of the road. besides i cant afford a harley im poor.. lol
HardTimes---- MFFM

Dunnellon, FL

#1013 Oct 14, 2010
the dude wrote:
t and h is hog trash its not a 1%er club its a group of guys who like to ride. but you do have to have a harley. i ride a honda, i keep on ridin by harleys who are broke down on the side of the road. besides i cant afford a harley im poor.. lol
What kind of POS "Biker" on any bike, rides by someone broke down beside the road? And then laughs about it. You NEVER ride by someone broke down. For no reason. This is the kind of "Bikers" we have in this world today.

46 yrs of riding every day except when I was locked up or in a hospital and NOT ONCE do I ride by anyone who is broke down. Harley, Honda, whatever. Ride by me broke down laughing and ya better duck. We ALL break down. On every bike. It happens.

And I have partied with several of The Wingmen over the years. They have never once implied or otherwise that they were or are anything more than what they are. A group of guys whoe ride. I was a welcomed guest in their clubhouse in Fayetteville area. I was fed and given a place to sleep and partied with them. I was treated with nothing but respect by everyone I met there. As I am everywhere I ride to. And I have been in many other clubhouses of different clubs around the world. I havent been in touch with much of anybody in last cpl years due to health issues, but the ones I have met are welcome in my home anytime. I am not involved in any beefs between any clubs nor do I want to be. Respect is a mutual act. If the one guy earlier was treated badly then he must of said or did something out of line. You're in someone's home you act accordingly. You dont like the rules in someone's house get out. Period... Say or do something stupid and you will be shown out. I'm sure any other clubbers will agree.
Burnout

AOL

#1014 Oct 18, 2010
The 1% MC Club that wears white is the Invaders MC Club. If you read on google you can get the history. As far as disrespecting one or any Brother I would personally teach you who and what we are. And Yes we are 1% to the bone. Its a supertight Brotherhood that I AM PROUD TO A MEMBER OF. But remember one smart comment or disrecpect of ANY kind will get a fun reaction for me and a not so one for you.....IFFI
JTC

Hong Kong

#1015 Oct 21, 2010
I ride and have for nearly 20 years. I was raised around bikers, my godfather, Ron Silva a.k.a. Kahuna, was a patch with HA out of Oakland in the 70's, one of the many things I learned from him and men like him was respect. If you show respect, respect will be given. One of the things that's been said is that guys aren't hanging around or prospecting with some of the MCs because of their rank or security clearances. What's wrong with that? I can tell you, unequivocally, that is what has kept me from at least being a hang around. I remember witnessing the brotherhood and love the guys had for each other when I was a kid. Who wouldn't want to be a part of that? However; if I lost my security clearance I couldn't be there for the guys that count on me to watch their backs and vica versa.
Maybe this will help some of you understand why a club like the wingmen (attitude and what not aside) is attractive to guys who can't lose their security clearance. I'm not a member of the wingmen, I've seen some of the attitude mentioned in previous posts around Fayetteville, but I do understand the appeal of a club that would allow me to still be there for the guys I serve with.
63GC-CorD

Dunn, NC

#1016 Oct 27, 2010
i have been readin this shit for HOURS!!!... this is/was funny as hell ... i wanna thank all the 1%ers, BIKERS, and wanna be bikers for an enjoyable evening!!!
TinCan

Tomball, TX

#1017 Nov 7, 2010
Gentlemen, Whatever happened to honor and respect? It's not the patch, but the man wearing it that earns that repspect (in my opinion). I am familiar with Warrior Brotherhood VMC and they are truly an MC comprised of honorably discharged veterans as well as all branches of active duty, including the guard. They "are" vets helping vets, and are to be found on an international basis. Check out their web site and find the facts for yourself, you won't find them bashing others on some forum. They are quite unique as each members back patch represents the specific campaign they served in.

May each of you find the dignity and honor you seek.

VietNam Vet
TinCan

Tomball, TX

#1018 Nov 7, 2010
Onetime wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to look for another option, the warrior brotherhood is having some internal problems. No fewer than 6 states have split with them from problems caused by their national board. Appears that their national prez is a cop and has gotten cross ways with some other clubs.
Can see for your self by visiting the web pages of the different states, several comment about their split on their sites. SC, GA, and MD but I would expect more to follow.
----------
IF you actually knew what you were talking about you might be dangerous. They are an international club and their national prez is a combat marine from Nam with more awards and commendations than you can count, and YES they do have people in MO.. They are unique as that cube says VMC, not MC in order to distinguish them from the MC. They don't start junk, but can finish it. Combat vets don't run. The states you named perhaps were removed by said national prez for not following protocol and bylaws..food for thought !!
TinCan

Tomball, TX

#1019 Nov 7, 2010
BSS1 wrote:
Is there a Warrior Brotherhood VMC Chapter in Missouri.
----------
Google their web and you will find what you seek.
BikerTrash

Saint Robert, MO

#1020 Nov 15, 2010
Actually they are not a club and it is H and T stands for HogTrash they are just guys who like to hang out.
Ft wood Guy wrote:
No really damn it. Who wears the silver and blue patch with the T and H.. I think its a T and H at least. I just wanna know what these guys are called and where they are out of. There is a few around here...
no name

Jefferson City, MO

#1021 Nov 15, 2010
This dude is a Douch bag who probly cant get in the Drifters or the Wingmen because his old lady wont let him out off the leash, he is sounds like 15,000$ and 15 mile biker who has no clue what clubs are about. So he thinks hes better than them. every guy I know who cant cut it in a club has this attitude as a self defense mode, I dare you to tell one of the Drifters how he is a Dick white trash he will probley agree with you right before he kicks your ass.
no name

Jefferson City, MO

#1022 Nov 15, 2010
Burnout wrote:
The 1% MC Club that wears white is the Invaders MC Club. If you read on google you can get the history. As far as disrespecting one or any Brother I would personally teach you who and what we are. And Yes we are 1% to the bone. Its a supertight Brotherhood that I AM PROUD TO A MEMBER OF. But remember one smart comment or disrecpect of ANY kind will get a fun reaction for me and a not so one for you.....IFFI
Just wondered if G.G. whould agree?
just a rider

Fayetteville, NC

#1023 Nov 18, 2010
Any club that would have Dave Tope as a member, needs to be disbanded!!! just a thought from a metric bike rider. just a different syle of riding. dont get me wrong as i get older the harleys are looking better and better. Much respect to 81 of HA.
Yeppers

Columbus, OH

#1024 Nov 19, 2010
Yeah I have heard that also, that LEE is a cokehead! I think most of the "Wingmen" are DICKS!!!!!!!!!!
Onetime

Mount Pleasant, TX

#1025 Nov 20, 2010
TinCan wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
IF you actually knew what you were talking about you might be dangerous. They are an international club and their national prez is a combat marine from Nam with more awards and commendations than you can count, and YES they do have people in MO.. They are unique as that cube says VMC, not MC in order to distinguish them from the MC. They don't start junk, but can finish it. Combat vets don't run. The states you named perhaps were removed by said national prez for not following protocol and bylaws..food for thought !!
You clearly don't know what you talking about, so no risk of you being dangerous. Their Prez Rocky, and National SAA Stump continue to destroy the WB, looks like they have now lost Arkansas based on the info posted on what was the Arkansas site. Just to be clear the states are leaving and are not being removed by Rocky. So you say they take care of business, how many cuts you think they have recovered from all of these as you say "removed" states? I can tell it is few if ANY, now that's taking care of business right there! They don't have the balls to retrieve them. lol

Don't ya think losing that many states all over protocol sounds a little stupid? National prez (Rocky), and national VP (Moose) are ex law enforcement, that has caused some of the issue's.
But anyone that wants to join shouldn't have a problem, send them an email and they are likely to send you a cut. Seen it happen first hand, but I know you probably aren't interested in facts, sounds like you are too impressed with awards and commendations.
Well you know what P.T. Barnum said..........
DUKE

Attleboro, MA

#1026 Nov 23, 2010
The Wingman are a bunch of wannabes. Vets or not they don't show respect for other Vet M.C.S. Like what was posted, unless they are with a "crew" A single patch wont open his fuckin mouth as in starting shit. Discipline is big thing. No when to walk away, and let shit ride. A sucker shot is the sign of a coward. They have lost my respect. Tell u what Wingmen/man Or whatever, u sucker punch me, better kill me. The Pay back would be more than u could imagine.
PGRBB

Saint Joseph, MO

#1027 Dec 2, 2010
Onetime wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly don't know what you talking about, so no risk of you being dangerous. Their Prez Rocky, and National SAA Stump continue to destroy the WB, looks like they have now lost Arkansas based on the info posted on what was the Arkansas site. Just to be clear the states are leaving and are not being removed by Rocky. So you say they take care of business, how many cuts you think they have recovered from all of these as you say "removed" states? I can tell it is few if ANY, now that's taking care of business right there! They don't have the balls to retrieve them. lol
Don't ya think losing that many states all over protocol sounds a little stupid? National prez (Rocky), and national VP (Moose) are ex law enforcement, that has caused some of the issue's.
But anyone that wants to join shouldn't have a problem, send them an email and they are likely to send you a cut. Seen it happen first hand, but I know you probably aren't interested in facts, sounds like you are too impressed with awards and commendations.
Well you know what P.T. Barnum said..........
Keep running your mouth spreading lies I bet your the azzhole that just got kicked out.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1028 Dec 2, 2010
PGRBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep running your mouth spreading lies I bet your the azzhole that just got kicked out.
Chill PGRBB, what he says is 100% true. I know 4 others that can back this up.
PGRBB

Saint Joseph, MO

#1029 Dec 2, 2010
If your so sure its 100% true put your name on here we will talk club biz in private. You even hid your location come on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After Dark Thu hmm 5
What happened in the Norvi Apt. Complex by the ... Oct 13 Mary Martin 3
Basic Training pics (Apr '09) Sep 24 Sheri Lyle 40
Place to Rent Sep '14 Rainyv10 1
Daniel Kirby, anyone know where he moved to? Sep '14 Anon 1
wats up with this school board (Aug '11) Aug '14 mcelroy 157
Home Health Care Aug '14 Trader 1
St. Robert Dating
Find my Match

St. Robert Jobs