FAT TEXAN

United States

#968 Mar 5, 2010
just passin' thru - this is my first time ever on this forum,read the first few months of it , then skipped to the end ,did anyone ever figure out for sure who shovelhead is? curious-
IFFI
Loose Screws

Wilmington, NC

#969 Mar 7, 2010
Never seen this forum before. 1st off, worst thing to do is "flame" a club on the computer. If you hate 'em, or have a problem, go see them. Otherwise, shut up. Personally, I'd like to see a club in Jax that would be very unpopular. I have MANY NC Coalition (HA) friends. I massively respect all military clubs and clubs w/ the diamond. I support my friends who, unfortunately, are not dominant club around here. I don't really care. They have treated me better than my own family. I love 'em and will always have R&W in my blood. I like to see a club heading in that direction. A club that rides, races, fixes, and has fun. Not stand around and take people's t-shirts. I like to hear from interested folks. No LEOs. No quitters, No junkies. Gun ownership required. Must understand the 1% world and be ready to stand strong w/ your brothers. Peace to the other clubs. Lastly, I strongly feel military town should be neutral. I am not a 16 supporter, but I was madder than fuck and expressed my condolences when Roadrunner was killed by the criminals up north. Wanna talk? kaboom_13_98@yahoo.com.
fgd

Schaumburg, IL

#970 Mar 9, 2010
hello
kgb

AOL

#971 Mar 10, 2010
As far as the Wingmen are concerned....their "icon" of a leader Lee, his wife, and the company they keep are too coked up to really care about what goes on. How awesome is it that Dianne (Lee's Wife) and her cokehead bestfriend own a bail bonds business...next thing you know...they will open up another bar that their little cry babies will be allowed to go to since no other bar wants them in there.
estel

Fairmont, WV

#972 Mar 17, 2010
why are there warlocks in jacksonville nc.
Joe

Iraq

#973 Mar 25, 2010
estel wrote:
why are there warlocks in jacksonville nc.
Are you shure you know what you are talking about?
soa

Florissant, MO

#974 Mar 28, 2010
politicaly anonamous wrote:
i just moved to pbmo from ny i want to be apart of the DFFD how do i get in
join there facebook page.
irene iowa

Ankeny, IA

#975 Mar 29, 2010
the shovelheads are cool in osceola i ment six
TrueBiker

Dunkirk, NY

#976 Mar 29, 2010
Most of the Clubs are wanna be Hellsangels, the original MC along witht he outlaws, pull a pistol out on t hem they will go running to the police station, bunch os pussycats
333for20

Fayette, MO

#977 Mar 30, 2010
TrueBiker wrote:
Most of the Clubs are wanna be Hellsangels, the original MC along witht he outlaws, pull a pistol out on t hem they will go running to the police station, bunch os pussycats
Hey TrueBiker do your History! There were many more clubs than th ose two in the early days. The Goose are alder than the Hells.
jersey joe

Phenix City, AL

#978 Apr 3, 2010
I've met a few of those wing guys. They seemed ok to hang out with, but talked a lot of nonsense. I believe all the MC's are Immature, living in the past dumb asses
Mr CLEAN

Irvine, CA

#979 Apr 8, 2010
The "cops" can do just about whatever they want anymore. They probably got a camera the size of a pinhead on you right now. The good old days are long gone. All you aging and baby bikers are doing is keeping them in business. They are the ranchers and you the cattle. They manage you to make their bank and keep the prison industrial complex going so the prison union friends of theirs can get paid too. The age of the American outlaw biker is long gone.... it passed in '79. You're all just too stupid to realize it.
No kidding

Fenton, MO

#980 Apr 12, 2010
Why would anybody want to be in a "club" that 9 times out of 10 you have to call a different club to get permission to ride through their "turf"? Who cares, if you're really just a motorcycle enthusiast, then ride free. Once you put a patch on your back, you're no longer riding free. More politics in a club than in the white house...
IFFI

Waterloo, IA

#983 May 3, 2010
Bikerguy wrote:
Just wondering who the guys are that wear the white vests I have seen them around town JC
Im sure its the invaders find them on the web we are every whare[nation wide]
IFFI

Waterloo, IA

#984 May 3, 2010
Im sure the invaders would like to hear shovelhead run his mouth up close. we dont worrie about internet tough guys
Haters

United States

#985 May 4, 2010
kgb wrote:
As far as the Wingmen are concerned....their "icon" of a leader Lee, his wife, and the company they keep are too coked up to really care about what goes on. How awesome is it that Dianne (Lee's Wife) and her cokehead bestfriend own a bail bonds business...next thing you know...they will open up another bar that their little cry babies will be allowed to go to since no other bar wants them in there.
Seems like someone is jealous!!!!
Long Hair

Saint Louis, MO

#986 May 6, 2010
Invaders are straight up. I had the privilege of talking to one Sunday at Crazy Horse. My kind of people! Down to earth, real bikers, great club!

IFFI
colt 45

Kansas City, KS

#987 May 6, 2010
i retired from a union and i ride a h-d run into some of my friends at bshd and we all rode together that day and it was great riding and visiting together. i am now wanting to get a club started for all of us union members to join together and ride and i want all of us to have a patch to wear but my friend told me we cant do that because there are clubs here in mo that wont let us do this without their permission ? if there is someone out there to comment on this please step forward. thanks.
IFFI

Waterloo, IA

#988 May 7, 2010
hay shovel come take my patch comp. of INVADER LEO. jeff city
SLD

Lake Ozark, MO

#989 May 10, 2010
well as long as they in the wind, who cares what they wear on their back, or pack! Remember this is the USA, and Our 2nd Amendent Rights!....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trisha Holton Fri oldboyfriend 1
Does anyone know Jammie Lynn Hills? (Oct '12) May 19 Big Mac 4
bambi thompson May 19 Respect 2
woman found dead In home May 12 myself 2
decker Apr 24 wonderers 1
Roxanne Carpenter Apr '15 kcchief 1
Home Health Care (Aug '14) Apr '15 ShirleyWill12 7
More from around the web

St. Robert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE