Who are the guys with motorcycle club...
Gimme a break

Ballwin, MO

#945 Dec 17, 2009
hardcore wrote:
does anybody on here know a girl laurie hensler?she was with the pres of the forasteros?
No offense officer, but what kind of question is that? hahaha
hardcore

Saint Peters, MO

#946 Dec 27, 2009
does anyone know laurie hensler she was with the pres of the efmc
hardcore

Saint Peters, MO

#947 Dec 27, 2009
im dateing her and i wanna know if she still hangs with them when im not around
john p

Eastpointe, MI

#949 Jan 14, 2010
i live in savannah ga and was wanting to start my own mc does anyone know who the dominat mc is in savannah ga and if so could u let me know how to get in contact with them
King

Hilmar, CA

#951 Jan 23, 2010
Shvlhd seems like he is not picking a fight but data mining. Your not this until you admit ? U r and what things uve dun on the Internet jus my genious deduction with my superior reasoning skils uprobnothis maybe I'm saying this so poor tactics aren't so poor maybe ? Jus4u donwastimritingbac
Hunter - 81 Nomad wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this little mouse that is sqeeking around my feet?
Misconception 1 - All HA are stupid and illiterate
Correction one - Not all HA fit into the steriotype that people think - some actually work for a living - some actually run business or work in types of jobs that everyone else does - and shocking as it may seem - some actually may end up working in an office somewhere - some might even be veterins who have served in the army - Sonny for one served in the military
Misconception 2 - I'll just go down to the local bar and find some 1%s or maybe even some HA and say, "Hey do you guys know Joe from New Jersey"
Correction 2 - The HA will not comment on any member - and they will be annoyed at anyone who thinks that they should know every HA that exists - perhaps you'd like to find out and take a little trip to Montreal or better yet the NYC club house and find out for yourself.
Like I said before boy, you seem like your hell bent of just pissing everyone off that appears on this site - everyone that you have communicated with - you have somehow just intentionally tried to provoke them -
courage behind a keybord is nothing to be commended for
so you take your little punk ass to Montreal or NYC and shoot your mouth off when it really counts
otherwise stay out from under my feet
your nothing but a small little aggrivation mouse to me and I will have nothing more to say to you until you put show up at either of the club houses that I listed above.
Hunter
King

Los Gatos, CA

#952 Jan 23, 2010
Yeah cops can't track ip addresses that's not possible especially on a websight that is gathering data on service members where accusations and admition to being affilliated with what the feds consider domestic terr runs rampant. So good thing your hiding your id from everyone that can't track ip add. But good job on any good ev collected on dummies they belong in pris. Society doesn't needm nobody does. If I'm hindering anY investigation or doing anything legally wrong by having an opinion email me and let me know because I would not want to get into the way of social progress I just like to solve puzzles. [email protected]
Shovelhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not sound fair to me. I Have said before I do not speak for my club nor do I speak for anyone but myself. I have friends that are 1%ers but I do not wish that they take care of me. Wingnuts don't even have the balls to come on here and talk. I keep who I am a secret because I don't want the harrassment from the cops or cop clubs. I have posted all of this before and I believe that many wingnuts try to figure out who I am so they can come and get me.
King

Grass Valley, CA

#953 Jan 23, 2010
Shovelhead wrote:
...and the only reason I keep coming back on here is because it's funny to keep pulling you back into the same lame-ass argument, over and over. I've never actually seen anyone fall for this crap for soo long...hahaha. A normal person woulda just said "go F*ck yourself" and been done with it, but you actually never give up your pointless argument. It's pretty damn funny, actually.
because you have written the most you are the biggest dumbass that hasn't given up that is your own logic if you could tell if you comment for whatever reason you are being pulled in and becoming a becoming dumbass your own logic again so by your own logic to loose your title as the biggest dumbass on hear you need to shut up until a bigger dumbass has written morethen you but you will still be taking the silver then bronze for Internet dumbasses which you may decide is a cool slpot to be then the you top dumbasses can can compete or find your natural dumass order in the world of natural dumbasses. If you were in the military I doubt you killed an enemy I doubt you saved a buddy I doubt your life has amounted to anything more then gathering evidense on fellow dumbasses on the Internet. In a war a warrior uses his warrior skills to destroy his counterpart warrior enemies the best warrior succeeding at least for the moment. It's sad that your great tactic is being able to combat dumbasses with dumbassesness not touphness or heart or physical tactical fluid and intelligent capabilities but with your ability to sit at a coputer and one post at a time be the top dumbass one post at a time utilizing your dumbass skills. This is your own logic dumbass the beat thing anyone could do no matter any feelings on whatever group of people is cease to indulge in you very masterful ability to be the best dumbass around. Trust me by your own logic as many times as ive called you by what you are a dumbass your still due being let know your andumbass as many times as you've posted. And if your dumbass tactics have succeeded in the conviction of a fellow dumbass they were better off for everyone incarcerates which defeats your purpose of bringing down an organization because you have made them stronger by ridding them of a dumbass something any organization doesn't need. I'm a couple post dumbass for posting to you but that won't happen anymore and anyone else that would post to dumbass don't it will only make you a little more of a dumbass something we all are and some more then others and some while having superior combat abilities or teaching guiding leading or whatever else desirable abilities dumbass has superior abilities to turn people into dumb asses so don't let the dumbass get any further. I'm sure withhis very nature his children are dumbasses his wife is a dumbassand every one else around him coming from a long genetic line of dumbasses. The truth always hurts mine does I am a warrior and had a car bomb blow up right next to me causes me pain everyday but I lived which is a truth that hurts that I could live with being a complete dumbass and knowing it I probably coulent which is why the great dumb ass like this mega dumbass don't see it. Don't kill yourself and don't have anymore kids if you have some lite dumbasses running around and apologize to your dumbass girl which may not be necissary because a dumbass will seek a dumbass to make your kind better. I gave you my email and unless your an agent of the laW don't threaten me it's illigal and would be a really dumbass thing to do. King
King

Los Gatos, CA

#954 Jan 23, 2010
Shovelhead wrote:
Even in states where there are COC some clubs do not take part in the COC. Yes the 1%ers do a good job in Missouri and for the most part we only have bullsh-- groups trying to get a start. The name of the game in the MC world is RESPECT...
I failed and have been suck into dumbassenes once again. I just wanted to say that if the name of the game is respect and you are the least respected it shows what you stand for withwhat you do with the time and it shows the name of your game. It would now be interesting to see you on a track of gaining respect not loosing it with every thought that comes from your dumbass brain. Think about it.
wow

Schofield, WI

#955 Jan 25, 2010
You are all a bunch of telephone tough guys funny shit.
Reaper

Fayetteville, NC

#956 Jan 26, 2010
john p wrote:
i live in savannah ga and was wanting to start my own mc does anyone know who the dominat mc is in savannah ga and if so could u let me know how to get in contact with them
That would be the Outlaws MC.
Reaper

Fayetteville, NC

#957 Jan 26, 2010
King, you should really work on your spelling and grammar. Your inability to write coherently makes you appear to be ignorant and uneducated. You should also define your position as you often come across as a cheerleader for the wingnuts and then other times you take a different position. Makes you appear weak.
Gimme a break

Ballwin, MO

#958 Jan 28, 2010
King = Cop
politicaly anonamous

Saint Louis, MO

#960 Feb 14, 2010
i just moved to pbmo from ny i want to be apart of the DFFD how do i get in
chop chop

United States

#961 Feb 15, 2010
ok so you you are probably a typical asshole who thinks he knows what hes talking about but in reality you dont know shit.And if you did meet a MIDWEST DRIFTER it was probably you that was the dick to them.so before you go blabbing your mouth take a look at yourself. you only wish you knew half of u only think you know
Insert witty name here wrote:
Yeah, I know or have met a few guys from each of the local clubs.
The guys in FORR (Freedom Of Road Riders) are generally ok. They are not a "club" though, there like ABATE if you know what that is.
The Warrior Brotherhood is a Veterans MC (VMC) and they're a good bunch of guys.
There Veterans MC (different club from above) are a true "MC". Those guys are cool too.
The Wingmen and the Midwest Drifters are the dicks you mentioned.
The drifters are a butt-boy club for the galloping gooses so they're typical 1%er wannabe garbage. All the members I met are white trash, not worth saying hello to.
The Wingmen are mostly guys in the military (vets or active duty) and they try to act like 1%ers too, but they're an "independant club". Now, yes, I know what that is, but doesn't it sound stupid? Compounded by the fact that I've met guys from other chapters (who are assholes too) when I was stationed other places, AND the other MCs dont like them...which speaks volumes. Also, the Wingmen seem to side with the Hells Angels because they're scared of them...so the Outlaws hate them (at least in Georgia, they do). Bottom line is they are a little club that tries to act like a big club. They talk a big game but didn't do a damn thing when other clubs moved into "the area...so, whatever.
chop chop

United States

#962 Feb 15, 2010
you find a club member for pb chapter talk with them if they feel your worthy then you will become a hang around, and if you "pass" as a hang around youll graduate to prospect (have fun with that)and if they like you and you "do what your told" then you get patched in. and thats when the real fun starts. write me back and maybe i can hook you up with a member
politicaly anonamous wrote:
i just moved to pbmo from ny i want to be apart of the DFFD how do i get in
nemo

Riderwood, MD

#963 Feb 15, 2010
wow the only DUMBASS i see is you acting like a DUMBASS whos probably married to a DUMBASS wife and has DUMBASS kids.sp please do us all a favor and shut your DUMBASS mouth thanks
King wrote:
<quoted text>
because you have written the most you are the biggest dumbass that hasn't given up that is your own logic if you could tell if you comment for whatever reason you are being pulled in and becoming a becoming dumbass your own logic again so by your own logic to loose your title as the biggest dumbass on hear you need to shut up until a bigger dumbass has written morethen you but you will still be taking the silver then bronze for Internet dumbasses which you may decide is a cool slpot to be then the you top dumbasses can can compete or find your natural dumass order in the world of natural dumbasses. If you were in the military I doubt you killed an enemy I doubt you saved a buddy I doubt your life has amounted to anything more then gathering evidense on fellow dumbasses on the Internet. In a war a warrior uses his warrior skills to destroy his counterpart warrior enemies the best warrior succeeding at least for the moment. It's sad that your great tactic is being able to combat dumbasses with dumbassesness not touphness or heart or physical tactical fluid and intelligent capabilities but with your ability to sit at a coputer and one post at a time be the top dumbass one post at a time utilizing your dumbass skills. This is your own logic dumbass the beat thing anyone could do no matter any feelings on whatever group of people is cease to indulge in you very masterful ability to be the best dumbass around. Trust me by your own logic as many times as ive called you by what you are a dumbass your still due being let know your andumbass as many times as you've posted. And if your dumbass tactics have succeeded in the conviction of a fellow dumbass they were better off for everyone incarcerates which defeats your purpose of bringing down an organization because you have made them stronger by ridding them of a dumbass something any organization doesn't need. I'm a couple post dumbass for posting to you but that won't happen anymore and anyone else that would post to dumbass don't it will only make you a little more of a dumbass something we all are and some more then others and some while having superior combat abilities or teaching guiding leading or whatever else desirable abilities dumbass has superior abilities to turn people into dumb asses so don't let the dumbass get any further. I'm sure withhis very nature his children are dumbasses his wife is a dumbassand every one else around him coming from a long genetic line of dumbasses. The truth always hurts mine does I am a warrior and had a car bomb blow up right next to me causes me pain everyday but I lived which is a truth that hurts that I could live with being a complete dumbass and knowing it I probably coulent which is why the great dumb ass like this mega dumbass don't see it. Don't kill yourself and don't have anymore kids if you have some lite dumbasses running around and apologize to your dumbass girl which may not be necissary because a dumbass will seek a dumbass to make your kind better. I gave you my email and unless your an agent of the laW don't threaten me it's illigal and would be a really dumbass thing to do. King
nemo

Riderwood, MD

#964 Feb 15, 2010
wow and a FREAKEN SNITCH!!! WHAT SO SNITCHES GET? stiches bitch
Insert witty name here wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they sure won't back down...when there are at least 7 or 8 of them.
Lee is a fukkin coke head. I saw several of them snorting when I was at their 25th anniversary party.
Gimme a Break

Ballwin, MO

#965 Mar 2, 2010
Somebody kill this thread, it's getting old already...
81 forever

Sevierville, TN

#966 Mar 3, 2010
The only bikers out there are the angels.they choose to let these little clubs live.and I don't care what club your with one on one most and I said most of these,s guy's aren't anything they like ten on one makes them feel tough.I'm not a ex member or some one who has been messed with.just saying what I have seen personally.
chop chop

Linden, CA

#967 Mar 3, 2010
the angels aint the only biker club out there!! for one if you dont.so how can you say something if you were never "messed" with if you dont know you should prolly stay out of it and keep your opion to yourself
81 forever wrote:
The only bikers out there are the angels.they choose to let these little clubs live.and I don't care what club your with one on one most and I said most of these,s guy's aren't anything they like ten on one makes them feel tough.I'm not a ex member or some one who has been messed with.just saying what I have seen personally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 16 hr Guest 939
cassie minkus (Dec '13) Mar 20 Seeeek 4
Plummer/coborn marshall Mar 17 Anyone else for M... 1
Cody McNeil finally caught (Jul '14) Mar 12 Joyous Carnac 7
Kelley Mcdonald (Aug '14) Mar 12 Fedsarewatchin 2
Michael Blum and Lawrence Ray (Dec '14) Mar 3 SBJ 16
Carrie Glasscock Kimbal (Dec '15) Feb 27 bar fly 3

St. Robert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Robert Mortgages