bill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Howdy my thing is wingmen or whom ever the club as long as you fellows feel good about your club does it mean any thing if some of the walking dead out here shoots there mouth off ? WILDBILL RESPECT FEW. FEAR NO ONE SUPPORT YOUR,S
jon seppanen

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2009

i was stationed in the 82nd for around 9 years and lived in the the villle for around 10 years... Here's the deal, the people with the gripes and complaints are people who have issues with themselves. I know a lot of patch holding wingmen who are true without a doubt real genuine honest hard working men. Most of the fayetteville chapter is military. What the fuck is the problem... i read these posts about what's fucked up about the wingmen.. Well, I am an Iraqi afghan veteran..sapper paratrooper... i hit up a party in bergen county new jersey...last weekend.. A little car and bike show action good food and a hell of a band.. and not to mention these wingmen that invited me to there clubhouse. First of all i got lost, not a prob i called on of the wingmen and found the clubhouse.. Ate sum chow had a couple beers and crashed on the couch...Got up in the morning had breakfast with the rest of the boys and got ready for the days activitie.... thanks bergen chapter for a awesome fucking time... later jonnysep
Dutch

Williamson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2009

Doug H wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the Souther Riders MC? I saw some of them last weekend in Fayetteville. They were wearing a Cumberland County lower rocker. They seemed like the real thing. Just interested.
The Southern Riders are the real deal. Former member, Broken, went to Corning, NY and started the "Northern Riders" in 1987. They are still around, too.
ROFLMAO

Lake Wales, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Want to say thanks for all the laughs in here. All these forums with the wingmen drama is so funny, keep up the great work and look forward to more amusing post from the supporters and non-supporters. Let me know when the wingmen put on their 1% patch I have quite a few friends that want to be there when they do.
FunnyShit

Lake Wales, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

LTC MJ wrote:
One more thing; why do you get to say who can ride where, or what they can wear? That is actually a civil rights violation (duh!). I hope they sue your dumb ass off!! PSS: my gang is bigger then yours (US Army), and my patch is better then yours!
Ok here is the deal your patch is no better than anyone elses. For you to support your patch is correct and rightous but if you are a wingmen you cannot tell other patches and other clubs where and when they can ride. No one needs your permission to ride and we will ride where we want but we will do it the right way, like we have always done in the past and in the future. You are not the club anyone needs permission from if you want to be just get yourself a 1% patch and then we will call you and announce our arrival otherwise just stick to your games and tactics because your only creating your own problems by doing what you do.
Mustard

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2009

What are you guys smoking? The Wingmen(Phenix City) and the Iron Cross punks and Crossmen puppets DO hangout together. What makes you think they don't? Just the other day I saw a couple of Crossmen taking riding lessons from the Wingmen. It's all political BS, who's gonna protect who, etc.
Funny Stuff

Woodburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

True story the Wingmen had a chapter in Columbus GA in the mid 80's and the Iron Cross lumped them up really bad, then ran them across the river into Alabama. Get your facts strait. The Wingmen are not allowed to wear their vests in Columbus.
JKmo

Glencoe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

I see MO now has a Rock Machine chapter.
Mustard

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

You are supposedly in Kentucky. How do YOU know who is with who? I actually SEE them riding together on Hwy 280. You can't mistake the puppets. Wingmen DO wear their vests in Columbus.
ITK

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

MO Rock Machine = undercover feds
BEAT

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2009

IT IS WHAT IT IS. There are good ones and bad ones in every walk of life. And yeah a lot of the wingman are "kids" in the military. So what. I'm kind of confused are you bashing the US Army. or are you bashing an MC. Whichever it may be it does not matter. However I will tell you that you should come to our clubhouse and ask for Rick. I hope to see you there, friend?!
dj man

La Porte, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

The one who is wrote:
Obviously you dont know jack about any of these mc's. If you wondering just walk up and ask they will tell you but don't listen to dicks like this guy. He probably rides a honda.
<quoted text>
we can hope he own a honda if he owned a harley it would be broke down most of the time,,,,
suzuki owns harley davidson made in honk kong oh yea there accembled in america but thats it
uh oh

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

Someone must have been offended by my comment and had it removed. I guess I'll just have to repeat it. At Bikes on Broadway, a local fundraiser rally, there were a couple of the good ol' 81 wearing vests. This means there were probably more without vests. Were they invited? I thought the Iron Cross would not allow 81. Is 81 coming to Columbus, Georgia anyway?
Wild Bill from 1990

Galveston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

There was a time in SRMC when most of the Brotherhood was active duty. I never had problems with the Wingman, maybe problems with individuals, but not the Club. If there are any older SRF-FSR. I need "Pops" RIP date, "Garry" RIP date and "Suits" RIP. Also a way to get in touch with Booger or Conrad.
Keep your knees in the breeze!!!!
herbert hoover

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

met a guy in CA around Barstow, Jim Holbrook, said he used to ride with the Wingmen? supposed to be bad asses, said he took a Hells Angels patch from one of em
Krout

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Wild Bill from 1990 wrote:
There was a time in SRMC when most of the Brotherhood was active duty. I never had problems with the Wingman, maybe problems with individuals, but not the Club. If there are any older SRF-FSR. I need "Pops" RIP date, "Garry" RIP date and "Suits" RIP. Also a way to get in touch with Booger or Conrad.
Keep your knees in the breeze!!!!
Haven't seen or heard from Booger in a very long time. He retired around '98. Conrad is still going strong. Opie is the National Pres and his phone is listed in the Fayetteville white pages.

Things have changed in Fayetteville. We now fly a Cumberland County lower rocker. The Wingmen have been pissing everyone off and disrespecting everyone to include other MCs. Most of the biker bars in Fay. have barred the Wingmen from entering their establishments, the military is getting tugh on them and they will probably loose the toy run to the chick club.
WTF

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

The Wingmen MC is the strongest MC in Fayetteville and everywhere else we have a chapter at. Everyone else follows US. All the clubs ride in OUR toy run, but you never see the Wingmen at the VA run, or any other club rides. Everyone comes to ours because we are the best and most respected club in Fayetteville.
Wild Bill from 1990

Galveston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Thanks Krout, I appreciate the info.
doughboy

Demotte, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

I like to say Hi to all my Brothers GG's and EF's, miss all you Brothers ! Ride like you stole it ! doughboy
Rocky __Cop from WBVMC

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Judged:

Not quite sure what satisfaction everyone gets from talking shit to each other and comparing dick sizes, so I thought I would try it out and leave a post....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Robert Discussions

Search the St. Robert Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dawg Delusions 95,437
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Canopy 267
Cody McNeil finally caught Jul 20 Gus 3
chris seldin and fincher get busted at last Jul 20 not a fincher fan 33
big louies or after dark (Dec '10) Jul 19 after dark angel 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Robert Jobs

•••