Elbow Rider

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#819 Nov 7, 2008
Username wrote:
Well let's see
Every organization has it's detractors but here is what I know about Local Ft Wood folks,
Midwest Drifters are allowing Sport bikes [SB](YES HONDA AND YAMAHA NOW) they have three [SB] here at Ft Wood. they affiliated with a 1%
Warrior Brotherhood [vmc] seem to be OK a lot of them cross patch with FORR
I do know FORR Prez Steve and he is a great Guy...
HT can be answered by Terry the Owner at "The Devil's Elbow Inn of Route 66 " HT hmmm "Harley Trash" lol
FORR does a lot of good and helps anyone with a bike...
I dont really know much of the Wingman...
So if you have any questions Come down to the Elbow any Thursday we are always there ride your Harley Honda or Hyabusa no one cares...here
and "ldyrdr" got it right you can't judge the gang club or organization by the individual you judge it by its actions, lawsuits, criminal elements and leadership...
good quote except that the Warrior Brotherhood was shut down months ago and no longer exist in Missouri, there in one of the old WBH retards (Newt) that started a riding club in St Louis called Diciples of War, but word has it that if they ride around here they wil be beat down and shut down.
Rider

Vandalia, MO

#820 Nov 7, 2008
It looks to me that all you guys employ the same playbook that you complain about. Who will take out that other club? Who will beat them down? If this was the Wingmen getting "shut down" they would cry and say they have every right to be a club and fly color.
Elbow Rider

Saint Robert, MO

#821 Nov 7, 2008
Rider wrote:
It looks to me that all you guys employ the same playbook that you complain about. Who will take out that other club? Who will beat them down? If this was the Wingmen getting "shut down" they would cry and say they have every right to be a club and fly color.
No one said the Wingmen were beating them down, but I have seen several times the Wingmen defend their colors and the right to fly their colors and and since they have been around for so long and in Missouri for like 5 years now I reall don't think the other clubs have a problem with it otherwise they would have dealt with it.
appears on your post

Republic, MO

#822 Nov 8, 2008
"They might be able to impress mom and pop at the local biker chic bar, but not the hardcore guys."

Describes Elbow to a tee. Only HT are impressed by WM in that neck of the woods
Shut Up

AOL

#823 Nov 12, 2008
appears on your post wrote:
"They might be able to impress mom and pop at the local biker chic bar, but not the hardcore guys."
Describes Elbow to a tee. Only HT are impressed by WM in that neck of the woods
You don't join a club to impress anyone, you join a club for brotherhood. If you aren't or have never been in a club you probably don't get it. In a club you go and experience things with your brothers and for your brothers. You're part of a brotherhood, to paraphrase the Three Musketeers - All for one and one for all. Although its not for everyone, its always a great time. Go check it out, in real life and in real time.
harleyfreedom

Christiansburg, VA

#824 Nov 16, 2008
Ive skimmed over alot of this. Before I say anything I want to make it known that I understand brotherhood and I truly have respect for it. I hang out with a couple of different clubs now and then. Brotherhood is about respect. That being said,there is nothing about the wingmen that deserves any respect. Ive known them and been close enough to see alot more than I cared too. To sum it up, they are not what they pretend to be AT ALL. AS far as them being tough,lmfao, the only ones Ive seen them beat up is their women and one was pregnant and they even had to gang up on her at that. Ive seen them walk away from Outlaw confrontations more than once. Wingmen are a sad sorry excuse for a club that cant even represent themselves. They walk away from any real fight, unless theres 10 of them to another one.Yeah they try to act like 1%, they do as a 1% would... till the shit gets too deep and then they claim to be strictly a military club then with their tails between their legs. Take the patch off guys you are embarassing the rest of us.
Reader

Fayette, MO

#825 Nov 17, 2008
Discharge
Manvel, TX
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#51 9 hrs ago
There is a Chapter of the Wingmen at Devils Elbow. I have inquired about them with the Galloping Goose and the El Forestaro and they are not recongnized or wanted in MO. Hell at a Veterans Day parade they started trouble with another Veteran's club, one that is recognized by the dominant 1% and the VNV. I don't know who they think they are.
ShortRound wrote:
As far as I know the Wingmen are a National Club.
Chapters in MO,NC,SC,NY,KY,GA. I'm not sure of anymore. The chapter here in MO has some real stand-up guys in it. Most are veterans or active duty.

Found @ http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dalton-ga/TPN...
Bradd

Fayetteville, NC

#826 Nov 17, 2008
Not to beat this down. But the Wingmen are punks, not respected, cowards and a long list of other poor things. But do not lump all military clubs into the same category. The Veterans MC are a military only club and a much classier act than the Wingmen ever will be. Come check us out.
Matt T

Cincinnati, OH

#827 Nov 17, 2008
Reader wrote:
Discharge
Manvel, TX
There is a Chapter of the Wingmen at Devils Elbow. I have inquired about them with the Galloping Goose and the El Forestaro and they are not recongnized or wanted in MO. Hell at a Veterans Day parade they started trouble with another Veteran's club, one that is recognized by the dominant 1% and the VNV. I don't know who they think they are.
ShortRound wrote:
Chapters in MO,NC,SC,NY,KY,GA. I'm not sure of anymore. The chapter here in MO has some real stand-up guys in it. Most are veterans or active duty.
Hey Shovelhead - Just couldn't help jumping in could you?- Changed you're name did you? Pretending to be someone else now just keep the sh** going!
CCINLOU

Hazelwood, MO

#828 Nov 18, 2008
I noticed SHOVELHEAD was back and up to his bullshit again. Go away little boy....
Joe from MO

Saint Robert, MO

#829 Nov 18, 2008
Reader wrote:
Discharge
Manvel, TX
ShortRound wrote:
This got around the world fast. It did happen, but how did some one from TX already hear about it?
Dredd

Saint Louis, MO

#830 Nov 20, 2008
The fact that they felt the need to thump their chests to another veteran club on a day reserved to honor all veterans just shows what a bunch of tools the wingmen are.
DCB

Columbia, MO

#831 Nov 20, 2008
Looks like the Wingmen like to act like 1%ers. Don't be fooled Joe hang out with the Midwest Drifters and you will be ok. If the Wingmen are that great then why have they never been seen at SEMO? The Wingmen will tell you that they are on good terms with the other clubs but that is not the truth. Now they will all come on here and try to bash me for this. I bet they even call me another posters name. But that is how they handle things. I have watched this site for awhile and that is just what they do. They never really answer anything they just run posters down. What punks!
Rider

Mexico, MO

#832 Nov 21, 2008
Yep it looks like only the Wingmen have the right to post here and fly their rag.
Joe from MO

Saint Robert, MO

#833 Nov 21, 2008
I am guessing SEMO is a bike rally. When and Where is that? What does SEMO stand for (it looks like an acronymn) Why don't the Wingmen go there, and would I as an independent have a problem there? I have been to "81" rallies in Arizona where i am from, so know how to act around clubs, but I have also been to small rallies where smaller clubs try to push you around just because they can I guess.
I am only asking all these questions, because I have riden all over the world, been around alot of different clubs, and this is the first time I have been in a community where I have seen and heard so many issues about one club. Or maybe that was before chat lines like this that made brought out issues to the public.
Dredd

Saint Louis, MO

#834 Nov 21, 2008
SEMO is an annual rally, now held in Lesterville, MO.

www.semofieldevents.com
Joe from MO

Saint Robert, MO

#835 Nov 21, 2008
Thanks for the site, thanks. Looks like a cool rally. Plan on making it
WOW

AOL

#836 Nov 21, 2008
Joe from MO don't be fooled it is a handful at best posting under diff names. All have a grudge. This is a bunch of BS.
DBC

Columbia, MO

#837 Nov 21, 2008
Hey Joe don't listen to WOW because he is a friend or member of the Wingmen. He has been on here under several different names. SEMO is a blast and has been going on for a long time. Great ride to get there if you don't mind two lane.
Shovelhead

AOL

#838 Nov 24, 2008
Shovelhead, what up? Thought you were scared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High school boys ward show. Thu Disgusted 5
never Jan 20 tsmith 1
big louies or after dark (Dec '10) Jan 15 USMC boy 15
free Jan 12 jake 1
Africans in St Robert... Jan 8 ugh 2
looking for thr Milton family Jan 2 looking for miltons 1
School (Apr '14) Jan 2 Giggles 3
St. Robert Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Robert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?