Who are the guys with motorcycle club...
Now Ive seen it all

AOL

#799 Oct 22, 2008
Thor, Ripper, Big Bob the killer and guys from 77, 16, 78 blue 69 hut hut hut.... LOL you guys crack me up!!!
fat guy

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#800 Oct 23, 2008
Man I just read this whole thing. What a wild ride! It was a lot of BS but it looks as if some club biz did get out. Respect to the GG in LA.
Matt T

Cincinnati, OH

#801 Oct 23, 2008
Hey Mike
Got through to our friends up north
they are looking into it
phone - unsecure
accept nothing here or other forum without confirmation
DTMS
FPSS
DBC

Lexington, MO

#802 Oct 24, 2008
I just read all of this and I think that some of you guys need a life. First you guys jumped all over that Shovel because he put club stuff on the web; but you guys have done the samething. I live around JC and remember some of what Shovel was talking about and there are some holes in his story but from what I have heard and talked to old Misfits there is some truth there. As for Hmmm I think you got into trouble for putting stuff about other clubs out there and have tried to get as far from this as you can. As for Mike T and Matt T you guys are just dumbass'. I have met some EFMC and GGMC and only have respect for those guys same for the Invaders. New Breed MC seems ok. Just had to write something since I read all of this.
CCINLOU

Saint Louis, MO

#803 Oct 24, 2008
Shovelhead hasn't posted in 2 weeks. Right. Centerview has a population of what? 200. My theory is...DBC-BIKERBOY-SHOVELHEAD are one in the same. You must really think that everyone following this thread is a bunch of dumb asses.
DBC

Lexington, MO

#804 Oct 24, 2008
CCINLOU wrote:
Shovelhead hasn't posted in 2 weeks. Right. Centerview has a population of what? 200. My theory is...DBC-BIKERBOY-SHOVELHEAD are one in the same. You must really think that everyone following this thread is a bunch of dumb asses.
No I don't think you guys are dumb my router takes me through Centerview. Don't know why but it does. I was just voicing my opinion. Sorry I pissed you off.
Matt T

Cincinnati, OH

#805 Oct 24, 2008
DBC wrote:
I have met some EFMC and GGMC and only have respect for those guys same for the Invaders. New Breed MC seems ok. Just had to write something since I read all of this.
No one from here, Montreal or Quebec have said anything about the above mentioned MC's - we're looking for one particular individual whom we think we've found and he knows who he is and time is on our side.
Matt T

Cincinnati, OH

#806 Oct 24, 2008
Studying the writting style of the two posts of - Shovelhead - Marceline, MO - #770 and DBC - Centerview, MO - #804 and I conclude that they are the same person
Now Ive seen it all

AOL

#807 Oct 27, 2008
Shovelhead come out to plaayyaa,, shovelhead come out to plaayyaa.... Hey man it wasn't me it was the other shovelheads!!! Yeah man I didn't kill Cirus man it was the other shovelheads I SWEAR!!! CAN YOU DIG IT?
CVR

Warsaw, MO

#808 Oct 29, 2008
Now Ive seen it all wrote:
Shovelhead come out to plaayyaa,, shovelhead come out to plaayyaa.... Hey man it wasn't me it was the other shovelheads!!! Yeah man I didn't kill Cirus man it was the other shovelheads I SWEAR!!! CAN YOU DIG IT?
His name is spelled Cyrus.
Matt T

Cincinnati, OH

#809 Oct 29, 2008
CVR wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is spelled Cyrus.
If I'm not misunderstanding - he's refering to the movie Warriors and according to the web site of the movie, he is correct that it is spelled as Cirus. And it is a pretty good comparison that "Now Ive seen it all" is refering to.
fuckitall

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#810 Oct 31, 2008
This is better reading that watching SOA on FX. Thank god I have wireless...I can read all this while taking a shit...thanks!!
Get the picture

United States

#811 Oct 31, 2008
maybe the wingmen aren't a support club for any of the big four and that may be the reason they don't attend any of their events??? thought ever enter your mind????
Conan

Fayetteville, NC

#812 Nov 3, 2008
Get the picture wrote:
maybe the wingmen aren't a support club for any of the big four and that may be the reason they don't attend any of their events??? thought ever enter your mind????
You are correct. If the winnuts were a support club they would have their act together. None of the big four would let the wingclowns act the way they do. The wingnuts would not survive around real bikers. The wingpunks are third string at best. They might be able to impress mom and pop at the local biker chic bar, but not the hardcore guys.

The wingturds were run out of Florida and even Columbus by the Outlaws. Every wonder why they have a chapter in Pheonix city and not Columbus? The wingfarries are taking hits left and right, no one respects them. even the Southern Riders in Fayetteville have punked out the wingpussies by putting on a county rocker.
Harcore Conan LOL

AOL

#813 Nov 4, 2008
And just how HARDCORE are you Conary???? You seem so uuummmm 2nd string at best! Some clubs don't want to support and end up sucking the big fours a$$. Respect is given and earned. Don't think they would be around as long as they have if the big four didn't want them around, support or no support. Just how does that biker a$$ taste that you suck on???? Just another a$$ man aren't ya? Go frigging fetch a beer and wash a bike you suck a$$...
Shut Up

AOL

#814 Nov 4, 2008
Men handle their business in the real world. Conan, on the other hand, talks from behind the computer. Come on, homo boy, scare me onlinel [email protected]!!!!
Rider

Paramus, NJ

#815 Nov 5, 2008
Shut Up wrote:
Men handle their business in the real world. Conan, on the other hand, talks from behind the computer. Come on, homo boy, scare me onlinel [email protected]!!!!
Then why do you keep coming here and starting crap? Are you not talking from behind a computer? Even though you change your name.
Shut Up

AOL

#816 Nov 6, 2008
Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you keep coming here and starting crap? Are you not talking from behind a computer? Even though you change your name.
I don't change my name. Pay attention, I don't talk no chit, I respond to it. Do you really think that I am the last guy on AOL? You have something to say here and on the Fayetteville forum. Ever been to Fayetteville? But yet you have something to say. Shut Up
Username

Jefferson City, MO

#817 Nov 6, 2008
Well let's see

Every organization has it's detractors but here is what I know about Local Ft Wood folks,

Midwest Drifters are allowing Sport bikes [SB](YES HONDA AND YAMAHA NOW) they have three [SB] here at Ft Wood. they affiliated with a 1%

Warrior Brotherhood [vmc] seem to be OK a lot of them cross patch with FORR
I do know FORR Prez Steve and he is a great Guy...

HT can be answered by Terry the Owner at "The Devil's Elbow Inn of Route 66 " HT hmmm "Harley Trash" lol

FORR does a lot of good and helps anyone with a bike...

I dont really know much of the Wingman...

So if you have any questions Come down to the Elbow any Thursday we are always there ride your Harley Honda or Hyabusa no one cares...here

and "ldyrdr" got it right you can't judge the gang club or organization by the individual you judge it by its actions, lawsuits, criminal elements and leadership...

VWV

Since: Nov 08

Jefferson City, MO

#818 Nov 6, 2008
my 2% WORTH

I will be at the elbow tonight as usual come by we'll have a beer and laugh at the shit stupid people say. Say the secret phrase "I should have taken the blue pill" and I buy you a beer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Greathouse Oct 5 Hmmmmm 2
looking for Grace Garrett (Feb '17) Oct 3 blockbuster 2
Panda Massage (Jan '17) Sep 27 Joe 5
k4 core contractor Sep 23 Lynn 1
Walter Harris (Mar '17) Sep 22 Anonymous 4
Chris Woodman (Dec '14) Sep '17 He-is-the-devil 6
Michael Blum and Lawrence Ray (Dec '14) Sep '17 hes done 18

St. Robert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance