Who are the guys with motorcycle club...
CCINLOU

Saint Louis, MO

#779 Oct 9, 2008
Michael has posted before on other sites. He isn't the SHOVELHEAD from Missouri. But I can tell you this much. Shovelheads real name is David. So Michael if you're still reading these posting from the dumb ass. Check around, you'll know him. He isn't in a club. Just a piece of crap that wishes he had the balls to try and prospect for the GG or the EF. And Shovelhead I know you're still here. Don't think for one minute that the EF aren't watching this site. They are. And the next time you throw out where someone's club house is, you might want to get your facts straight. Better yet why don't you come up to St. Louis and go down on Broadway and introduce youself to the Club on Broadway. Just bring your country bumpkin ass up here and see what the boys in the big city can show you!!!
Shovelhead

Marceline, MO

#780 Oct 10, 2008
I need to say I'm sorry to Mike and New Breed MC. I was out of town all week and unable to see this. I did not mean to draw you guys into this. I thought that Monday was going to be my last post but this has happened so I am sorry.
Shovelhead

AOL

#781 Oct 11, 2008
Shovelhead wrote:
I need to say I'm sorry to Mike and New Breed MC. I was out of town all week and unable to see this. I did not mean to draw you guys into this. I thought that Monday was going to be my last post but this has happened so I am sorry.
The local 1%ers need to call mike, his prez and sgt at arms up and have them explain this. Shovelhead has been out of town for a week, but he was still posting. Hmmmm? Funny how when he got named, all of a sudden shovelhead quit posting. shovelhead, turns out you were all talk. He he he... Shovel head - come out and play...

Whats shovelhead having for lunch? Soup! LOL
UR MOM

Hong Kong

#782 Oct 13, 2008
ok haha wrote:
OK not a Wingmen, but well dated a few. I agree that well, they have their own thing but good guys who arnt afraid of much. I dont have much respect sense one knocked me up and doesn't want the kid but still good friend with a bunch and they really wouldn't mind finding you and well "teaching" you a thing or two about MCs. Its like life some are pussy's and some are tough and they filter through the good and bad. Don't mess with them they will bight back
Typical skank. Do you even know who the father is? Probably not.
ok haha

Norcross, GA

#783 Oct 13, 2008
UR MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical skank. Do you even know who the father is? Probably not.
Yes I know who the father is and he is aware of the child. Im not a skank or a biker slut as you think. But go on thinking what you would like. Ignorance doesnt bother me.
yup

Jefferson City, MO

#784 Oct 14, 2008
Silver and Blue Patch with the HT in Pulaski County, MO is Hog Trash. Not a MC club, last I heard. And IMO the Wingmen are a bunch of azzes
dlnga- sav

Anchorage, AK

#785 Oct 15, 2008
LST NTRST a WHILE AGO lotsa Bragg. rgr? abn? there's already a club for that. PROMO POINTS r LO so why not "ride" with an "MC" it won't hurt you rite?
dlnga- sav

Anchorage, AK

#786 Oct 15, 2008
LST NTRST a WHILE AGO lotsa Bragg. rgr? abn? there's already a club for that. PROMO POINTS r LO so why not "ride" with an "MC" it won't hurt you rite?
Steve

Europe

#787 Oct 15, 2008
Hey whats the deal with the BLS back patches? Are clubs not letting those fly or what?
Hmmm

Jefferson City, MO

#788 Oct 16, 2008
Hmmm wrote:
Name is Mike
Sorry folks but this reply didn't come from the true "Hmmm" which is me. I guess it's from another poser that doesn't have the balls to answer for himself under his own name. Maybe his posting name should be Girlie Man.
Facts onepercenter

Ballwin, MO

#789 Oct 17, 2008
So, let's hear more about who Shovelhead is. IF he truely isn't in New Breed MC, we need to help out New Breed MC to find out who he is. Otherwise, the crowd in here might get confused on things. Anyone got the facts? CCINLOU?
WTF

Jefferson City, MO

#790 Oct 17, 2008
ok haha wrote:
OK not a Wingmen, but well dated a few. I agree that well, they have their own thing but good guys who arnt afraid of much. I dont have much respect sense one knocked me up and doesn't want the kid but still good friend with a bunch and they really wouldn't mind finding you and well "teaching" you a thing or two about MCs. Its like life some are pussy's and some are tough and they filter through the good and bad. Don't mess with them they will bight back
Oklahoma maybe? Dated a few? WM dont DATE, they screw and don't commit long enough to go out for dinner--that's as far as it goes which that makes you sound like a tramp. Are you a traveling 'ho or how did you get knocked up when the closest chapter to OK is a few hundred miles from OK?
CCINLOU

Saint Louis, MO

#791 Oct 17, 2008
Facts onepercenter wrote:
So, let's hear more about who Shovelhead is. IF he truely isn't in New Breed MC, we need to help out New Breed MC to find out who he is. Otherwise, the crowd in here might get confused on things. Anyone got the facts? CCINLOU?
I really don't want to get involved with all the BS on this site. I only wanted to get the SHOVELHEAD poster from Missouri to shut the F-Up.
I know there are several postings here from the asshole. Go back to the beginning and start reading. Hope you have a wireless laptop, the postings are great to read while sitting on the shitter. If you are truly a 1%er. Have your SAA do some checking. Note all his posting locations. Like I wrote in my last post, New Breed should be able to figure out who the person is. Just put the facts together. Respect to all the club members watching and posting.
ok ok

Pilot Grove, MO

#792 Oct 17, 2008
did anyone ever get an answear or did all i read was a few tuff guys ,
Bikerguy

Lexington, MO

#793 Oct 18, 2008
Just wondering who the guys are that wear the white vests I have seen them around town JC
Bikerguy

Lexington, MO

#794 Oct 18, 2008
did everybody leave?
Dredd

Saint Louis, MO

#795 Oct 18, 2008
White vests are Invaders MC
ok haha

Norcross, GA

#796 Oct 20, 2008
Sure Oklahoma what ever haha silly ignorant ass
ok haha

Norcross, GA

#797 Oct 20, 2008
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Oklahoma maybe? Dated a few? WM dont DATE, they screw and don't commit long enough to go out for dinner--that's as far as it goes which that makes you sound like a tramp. Are you a traveling 'ho or how did you get knocked up when the closest chapter to OK is a few hundred miles from OK?
\\

They date they marry too....they just dont stay faithful...i knew that coming into it. Dated a few... over a few years I was welcome and well... I dont need to tell you shit What happened is what happened. It was hate and love and death, everything in the motorcycle life keep talking what ever
Mike T

Cincinnati, OH

#798 Oct 21, 2008
Elbow Inn Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Retard the Invaders are 1%, they have been around since the 60's and started in Gary, In. second why don't you tell everybody who you are then everybody will know you are a pussy that hides behine a computer. For all the world to know Shovelhead real name is Mike Cox, he rides with the New Breed, a clean and sober butt club for the Gooses (Gooses well respected club), the new breed are a small club with less then 10 guys and they think that just because one of their members brother is a goose that they can act like a 1% club, I was at a March of dimes ride in Sep and saw a 2 Wingmen, one of them I found out was the Prez of his Chapter go up to about 12 Invaders and they were what look to be in some serious conversation with them, they was 1 goose and 1 new breed guy there but were run off by the invaders when the Wingmen approached them. So Shovelhead (New Breed), the next time you see an Invader go tell them they are not 1% and when you wake up from being knocked out find a Wingmen and tell him what you think about them. and now that the world knows who you are we will be able to send flowers to your grave site, or piss on it. So like I have said in the past please feel free to come down to the Elbow Inn and say Hi, you Fu**ing pussy.
Hunter - Hangman - Pigleg - and other 81's in Montreal and Quebec - are you getting this - patients may have paid off?- I'll
call the cave just in case you're not watching the postings there - Mike T. and your friends in Cinti - Time is on our side!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walter Harris (Mar '17) 3 hr Anonymous 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Wed Farts 1,079
Chris Woodman (Dec '14) Sep 14 He-is-the-devil 6
Michael Blum and Lawrence Ray (Dec '14) Sep 8 hes done 18
Breedloves Unique Kennel (Jan '09) Aug 31 Rescuer 26
News Manhunt is underway for man charged with murder (Mar '07) Aug 23 Fart time 101
cassie minkus (Dec '13) Aug 23 Wow 7

St. Robert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Robert Mortgages