Who are the guys with motorcycle club...
incoming MO rider

Apo, AP

#591 Aug 12, 2008
Thank you for the info.
Shovelhead wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1%ers are Galloping Goose MC and El Forestro MC. The Midwest Drifters MC. Brothers Word MC. States Men MC. Invaders MC. Saddle Tramps MC. Visions MC and New Breed MC both clean and sober clubs. Gods Wheels MC and Bond Slaves MC both christian clubs. If I missed anyone please forgive me. These clubs are seen as stand up club in Mo. There are some rider clubs, MM's and MA's in MO also.
incoming MO rider

Apo, AP

#592 Aug 12, 2008
Shovelhead wrote:
<quoted text>
The 1%ers are Galloping Goose MC and El Forestro MC. The Midwest Drifters MC. Brothers Word MC. States Men MC. Invaders MC. Saddle Tramps MC. Visions MC and New Breed MC both clean and sober clubs. Gods Wheels MC and Bond Slaves MC both christian clubs. If I missed anyone please forgive me. These clubs are seen as stand up club in Mo. There are some rider clubs, MM's and MA's in MO also.
Ok - I know the GG and EF are the dominant 1% clubs in MO, the Midwest Drifters are a GG support club, but where do the Brothers Word, States Men, Invaders, Saddle Tramps, Visions, New Breed, Gods Wheels, and Bond Slaves stand? While they all may be in MO, it doesn't mean they all get along with each other, or do they? I'd just like to know so that I don't find myself caught between opposing factions because I like to hang out and ride everywhere and meet folks. When I left MO in 2001, no one really had problems with anyone else (except between individuals)- at least around the FLWMO area because there wasn't any clubs located in that area at the time. Now, I find myself moving back there and I'm getting told that the Wingmen have or had a chapter there somewhere around FLW and that they and the GG/EF & Hellinois are not seeing eye-to-eye. While I don't get involved in clubs' business - I also don't want to get between something brewing because I found myself in the wrong bar at the wrong time - know what I'm saying?
Matt T

Cincinnati, OH

#593 Aug 12, 2008
George wrote:
tyqc /
yegk jrpf mfgw ldpt /
htpr watr blwg hpse dwty vkst /
wrpu dald gkss xptw ddai chzw flpu /
qpfk stts alpd /
dpws vcec /
ghsa /
081208/22:44
---
FN35go
---
hhst
glsr jbrt mapl
fqzr
Matt T

Cincinnati, OH

#594 Aug 12, 2008
George wrote:
tyqc /
yegk jrpf mfgw ldpt /
htpr watr blwg hpse dwty vkst /
wrpu dald gkss xptw ddai chzw flpu /
qpfk stts alpd /
dpws vcec /
ghsa /
081208/22:44
---
FN35go
---
hhst
glsr jbrt mapl
fqzr

130808/01:23
Longtime Reader

Waynesville, MO

#595 Aug 13, 2008
incoming MO rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - I know the GG and EF are the dominant 1% clubs in MO, the Midwest Drifters are a GG support club, but where do the Brothers Word, States Men, Invaders, Saddle Tramps, Visions, New Breed, Gods Wheels, and Bond Slaves stand? While they all may be in MO, it doesn't mean they all get along with each other, or do they? I'd just like to know so that I don't find myself caught between opposing factions because I like to hang out and ride everywhere and meet folks. When I left MO in 2001, no one really had problems with anyone else (except between individuals)- at least around the FLWMO area because there wasn't any clubs located in that area at the time. Now, I find myself moving back there and I'm getting told that the Wingmen have or had a chapter there somewhere around FLW and that they and the GG/EF & Hellinois are not seeing eye-to-eye. While I don't get involved in clubs' business - I also don't want to get between something brewing because I found myself in the wrong bar at the wrong time - know what I'm saying?
There are only 3 clubs in the Fort Leonard Wood area, Wingmen, Veterans and the Midwest Drifters (Drifters are a support club for the GG), if you go down to the Elbow Inn on Bike Nights (thur) you will find all 3 clubs there, they all get along, Donut is the Pres for the Wingmen, Okie is the Pres for the Veterans and Brad is the Pres for the Drifters. The drifters use to have a clubhouse in devils elbow but they just recently moved it to Rolla next door to Phelps County Choppers.
Talks Cheap

AOL

#597 Aug 13, 2008
You ain't scared? You live scared. Name the time and the place. Come get some queer boy.
Shovelhead

Columbia, MO

#599 Aug 13, 2008
Hey talk are you a wingnut or just another dumbass willing to take an ass kicking for a club that can't standup for themselves? Yeah and I see you signed your name also tough guy. Hey lets end this sh-- where we try to get me to say where and who I am. I aint going to do it. So get over your tough self and move on to another topix about the cop calling cops known as the wingdummies.
Shovelhead

Columbia, MO

#600 Aug 13, 2008
Oh and by the way Talks cheap: You are so far into the closet that you are finding christmas presents! And if you are in the army it is a good thing they have don't ask don't tell because you need it.
Richard

Lumberton, NC

#601 Aug 13, 2008
another wingdummie but plug myspace site

http://www.myspace.com/103248283
Doc

Jackson, TN

#602 Aug 14, 2008
Legend Lizard Bragg wrote:
If Maysville was stationed at Bragg he should know the Wingmen are very well known and respected in the biker community. I went out to the bars weekly and would always seen them out on the town. One of their older members Lee is a icon in Fayetteville. Everyone knows and respects him. They are stand up guys and will not back down from a confortation. I have seen this myself. Maybe Mayesville was a conforation or maybe one of them stole his old lady. Are there HA in Fayettville. I was there 4 years I think I saw 1 no maybe 2.
Yes there are 81's in Fayettenam.. They used to hang at the Treehouse off Raeford road till there was a falling out. Not at Bragg any more, but don't guess they up and left. Alot of guys belong to either Veterans MC or Wingmen MC. Both have always been standup overall and look out for veteran interests. Like all organizations there are good dudes and dickheads.. Like someone else stated, it's the nature of the beast.

Keep the shiny side up..

Doc
ALRFFALR

American Legion Riders RC
Shovelhead

Marceline, MO

#603 Aug 14, 2008
Hey talk where are ya; you still trying to find your way out of the closet? I realy like when people get on here and challeng others when that person knows it aint going to happen. Then theycan walk around to all their pals and say "Im a bad mother did you see what I posted to these guys on the web." Oh yeah you forgot to tell your buddies that you knew you would never have to fight someone. If the wingmen have the respect of the Drifters then why were the wingnuts at the last state meeting?
Shovelhead

Marceline, MO

#604 Aug 14, 2008
incoming MO rider wrote:
<quoted text>
All the clubs that I listed seem to get along. Read my last post for info on the wingnuts.
Wild Will

Lumberton, NC

#605 Aug 14, 2008
Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there are 81's in Fayettenam.. They used to hang at the Treehouse off Raeford road till there was a falling out. Not at Bragg any more, but don't guess they up and left. Alot of guys belong to either Veterans MC or Wingmen MC. Both have always been standup overall and look out for veteran interests. Like all organizations there are good dudes and dickheads.. Like someone else stated, it's the nature of the beast.
Keep the shiny side up..
Doc
ALRFFALR
American Legion Riders RC
The Southern Riders MC has a chapter in Fayetteville that is mostly vets also. Except they aint out getting all wrapped up in military stuff. They are real bikers. They were in the military, now they are doing other stuff. The WM are not respected anywhere in Cumberland County at all.
Shovelhead

Columbia, MO

#606 Aug 15, 2008
Longtime Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only 3 clubs in the Fort Leonard Wood area, Wingmen, Veterans and the Midwest Drifters (Drifters are a support club for the GG), if you go down to the Elbow Inn on Bike Nights (thur) you will find all 3 clubs there, they all get along, Donut is the Pres for the Wingmen, Okie is the Pres for the Veterans and Brad is the Pres for the Drifters. The drifters use to have a clubhouse in devils elbow but they just recently moved it to Rolla next door to Phelps County Choppers.
This must be Elbow Inn because that is the same crap that he was throwing out.
incoming MO rider

Korea

#607 Aug 17, 2008
Shovelhead wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be Elbow Inn because that is the same crap that he was throwing out.
Thanks to all for the info.
lucas weaver

AOL

#608 Aug 18, 2008
i think wingmen are cop calling bitches espcially the ones in oak grove ky
Talks Cheap

AOL

#609 Aug 19, 2008
Shovelhead wrote:
Hey talk are you a wingnut or just another dumbass willing to take an ass kicking for a club that can't standup for themselves? Yeah and I see you signed your name also tough guy. Hey lets end this sh-- where we try to get me to say where and who I am. I aint going to do it. So get over your tough self and move on to another topix about the cop calling cops known as the wingdummies.
An ass kicking? You see I signed my name? I suppose Shovelhead is your name? Get a grip bitch, you're nothing but a keyboard commando. I told you, come on down. Then we'll see. MO is the "show me" state, come on and "show me", honey.
Shovelhead

Columbia, MO

#610 Aug 19, 2008
Talks Cheap wrote:
<quoted text>
An ass kicking? You see I signed my name? I suppose Shovelhead is your name? Get a grip bitch, you're nothing but a keyboard commando. I told you, come on down. Then we'll see. MO is the "show me" state, come on and "show me", honey.
Hey talk what do you want to show me? I mean calling me honey and sh-- like that. I knew you were gay and I don't mean happy. Hey talk where would i find ya? You did not sign your name. I bet you hang out at a gay bar. I would come and kick your a$$ but I don't go into gay bars.
Talks Cheap

AOL

#611 Aug 19, 2008
Shovelhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey talk what do you want to show me? I mean calling me honey and sh-- like that. I knew you were gay and I don't mean happy. Hey talk where would i find ya? You did not sign your name. I bet you hang out at a gay bar. I would come and kick your a$$ but I don't go into gay bars.
I want you to "show me", read and try to comprehend. I know your type, sitting in your childhood bedroom in Mama's single wide, typing away. Showing all the bikers what a witty little worm you are. One day maybe you'll save up enough money to buy Uncle Clem's old Sporty. Maybe you can sell off your Star Wars toys, getcha a cool tat. You were meant to be a biker, mama even named you shovelhead. Give it a break, you and your little internet narcs have been exposed for what you are, snitches and losers.
Shovelhead

Belmar, NJ

#613 Aug 19, 2008
I would just like to appoligize now for all the shit talking i've done thus far. I was just confronted by an organization of which I had been previously bashing online, and had promised to come on here and say how sorry I am. P.S. my face is healing nicely, and anything I say after this post should be completely ignored. I am now going back to my suit and tie job and will continue to cry in my pillow at night, because cyberspace is my only friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devon Cardin (Jun '12) Jul 20 Devon cardin 32
thieves (Jan '12) Jul 20 Devon cardin 8
Chris Woodman (Dec '14) Jul 18 Hesajoke 5
wats up with this school board (Aug '11) Jul 17 Hook46 159
Walter Harris Jun '17 G Reinhardt 3
News Manhunt is underway for man charged with murder (Mar '07) Jun '17 His farts 99
Online obituaries for Teague and Sons Funeral Home (Sep '11) Jun '17 William 6

St. Robert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Robert Mortgages