Benny Bill

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

Several years ago the girls that own Legends bared one of the wingmen. Like little babies they protested, said they would take care of their member. They also told the girls that if they barred one of them that all of them would leave. The girls said they would not deal with club bs and the guy was barred. The wingmen had to have Lee's wife buy a bar, just so the wingmen would have a place to go. Check out the Firehouse Pub on Yadkin rd.
Iron Cross MC -Fay NC

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

Does anyone remember the Night Owl? What was that club in Spring Lake that was always kicking the wingmen out of the Night Owl? That was some funny shit back then. Didn't one of the Southern Riders end up shooting some of those guys in front of the Night Owl? I wonder where all those elite special forces wingmen were then, oh wait, it was a work night and past their bed time and they had PT in the morning.....Dan One Percenter makes some good points.
Insert witty name here

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

There was another post on this page by "kubla kahn", but it's not here anymore....I guess it struck a nerve and somebody removed it..(could've been because of the profanity too, I guess)....but anyway, he was saying that the wingnuts he knew in Fayetteville were more concerned about acting tough than having a good time while they were out in town.
I don't remember what he said about the wingnuts near Ft. Stewart, but he said the wingnuts near Ft. Benning were actually from across the border in Alabama because the Iron Cross will smack them down and close them down if they try to come into Columbus.
Insert witty name here

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Squid wrote:
<quoted text>
OK TIMMY BROWN?
Are you saying your name is timmy brown?...or are you asking if that's who I am?...I have no idea who that is, so I guess I've never met or heard of him. I don't remember meeting a "squid" either...I bet you don't go by that nickname out in town though, "tough guy".
Insert witty name here

Jacksonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Iron Cross MC -Fay NC wrote:
Does anyone remember the Night Owl? What was that club in Spring Lake that was always kicking the wingmen out of the Night Owl? That was some funny shit back then. Didn't one of the Southern Riders end up shooting some of those guys in front of the Night Owl? I wonder where all those elite special forces wingmen were then, oh wait, it was a work night and past their bed time and they had PT in the morning.....Dan One Percenter makes some good points.
HAHA!! Yeah, I remember the "fight owl", as we used to call it.
Just a chick

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

I was at work last night and one of the waitresses brought this site up to some people encouraging them to read it. THats how I found out about it.(Be careful you might get fired if the boss sees this.) THats odd considering her man rides in a club. They act like their friends with everyone face to face so why are they drawn into this. Kinda two faced don't you think. Why say it on a computer not in person. Why are their not any posts from Wingmen? Why don't any of these posters above just walk up to them and call them wingnuts, wingbabies whatever to their face .Why do it over a computer. Just wondering who the real cowards are. Anyone can form a bash group on line.
Doug H

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Does anyone know anything about the Souther Riders MC? I saw some of them last weekend in Fayetteville. They were wearing a Cumberland County lower rocker. They seemed like the real thing. Just interested.
Also, seems like the Wingmen are taking some hard knocks on here. I do not know too much about them and do not recognize any of the names on here. But from what I have seen the last few months, they are a little uptight. I just pcs'd to Bragg for the Q and trying to get some situational awareness of Fayetteville.
I didn't post my last name for obvious internet reasons. But I ride a black softail with ape hangers if anyone wants to find me.
Doug
Bartender

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2008

Just a chick wrote:
I was at work last night and one of the waitresses brought this site up to some people encouraging them to read it. THats how I found out about it.(Be careful you might get fired if the boss sees this.) THats odd considering her man rides in a club. They act like their friends with everyone face to face so why are they drawn into this. Kinda two faced don't you think. Why say it on a computer not in person. Why are their not any posts from Wingmen? Why don't any of these posters above just walk up to them and call them wingnuts, wingbabies whatever to their face .Why do it over a computer. Just wondering who the real cowards are. Anyone can form a bash group on line.
That's strange same here,that's how I found out too. I with ya, looks like a guy called someone out for Talking about their club. What's wrong with that. Then Fay. Dan makes a comment. Why is it his businees or who is he. Then the bashing starts. Real tough guys. I would like to see any of these guys call them these names to their faces to. I agree Who are the Cowards.Hiding behind a screen makes all wimps have a set of balls. I glad you get it. By the way thanks Wingmen for that great run bringing the Wall to Fayetteville, it was a awesome turnout. Never mind, I tell ya in person.
Al Beebe

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

Used to work at the owl in the 80's. I remember this incident I was actually working the night this happened.I belive it was 1988. This was between 2 other clubs that are no longer around. Al is my name.Old School Riders will remember me.
Al Beebe

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

By the way, that Sping Lake Club is was the other way around. Was there.
Kubla Kahn

Colquitt, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

I had another comment on here and it got erased...wierd. Somebody quoted it pretty good though.

I see alot of talk about other folks talking trash on the internet...so what? It's the internet...anybody can post anything and if you don't like it either don't read it, or respond and argue about it.
Although arguing on the internet is alot like competing in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.
DC R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

Doug H wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the Souther Riders MC? I saw some of them last weekend in Fayetteville. They were wearing a Cumberland County lower rocker. They seemed like the real thing. Just interested.
Also, seems like the Wingmen are taking some hard knocks on here. I do not know too much about them and do not recognize any of the names on here. But from what I have seen the last few months, they are a little uptight. I just pcs'd to Bragg for the Q and trying to get some situational awareness of Fayetteville.
I didn't post my last name for obvious internet reasons. But I ride a black softail with ape hangers if anyone wants to find me.
Doug
I used to know some wingmen back about 8-10 years ago when I was stationed at FT Benning GA. All of them were a great bunch to hang around with. I see that there is a lot of ill-will towards them these days on this site and taking some hard knocks. It’s all about respect!!! Have a good time and ride!!! And don’t sweat the small stuff!!!! Coming to Bragg in May see ya on the road……….
Red Dog

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2008

I was in a club here in Fayetteville about fifteen years ago. Back then the Wingmen were some tough fellows and understood true brotherhood. I recently started riding in Fayetteville again. The current batch of Wingmen are not cut from the same cloth as they were fifteen years ago. Watch them out in the bars, they will not say hello to anyone. They just stand around and try and look tough. A few weekends ago I was at the Doghouse when a bunch of them came in, as usual stood around and looked tough. I only rode with a Fayetteville club for twelve years, not really that long in club years. Most of these kids were still in elementary school then. So I am sitting there, a group of Wingmen are right next to me, bumping into me almost. Nothing is said. Lee comes in, recognizes me, gives me a hug and buys me a beer. The current batch just doesn't get it. Stand around and look tough guys, way to go. Around '92 the club I was with then was invited to a party at the Wingmen clubhouse. The had a DA Form 6 on the wall for cleanup, and several prospects running around the yeard naked, except for their shoes and a chemlight around their necks. I dont know where they went wrong, but I feel for them and hope they get their act together. Or at least start smiling.

Red Dog
inquisitive

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2008

Judged:

Blue, yellow and red colors are probably CMA they are a MM not a MC.They have 100,000 members in the US and can be seen at times mixed in with other MC's even 1%er's. It is common to see them wearing their colors.
Pix

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2008

WOW, WOW, WOW
Leather lace

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

The wingmen are great guys. Don't let a few select cloud your opinion unless you know first hand. Of course some people don't like them you can't please everyone. This goes for all the clubs in town they all have haters. That's just the way it is. THe only difference is someone chose to bash them on the internet. Remember, don't believe everything you hear because it's never 100 percent accurate.
Leon

Aldie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

No they sre not great guys. Ask anyone that has had dealings with them. Does anyone remember a jackass named Wingman Tony. Wingman Tony was a fat instructor at the advanced airborne school that was constantly running his mouth. saw him reduced to prospect al least twice in Fayetteville. I think he is now in the Kentucky area, pissing people off out there as well. How about anyone that has ever done any business with them? A friend bought a bike from Lee, what a mess that bike was. Everything leaked, wiring was a mess, the carb was shot and all the wheel bearings needed replaced. And the guy thought Lee was 'hooking him up'. How about the guy in a wheel chair the wingmen circle stomped in the Night Owl? He probably doesn't think they are great guys. Some posted awhile back why cant the Wingmen ever be seen at any other bike club parties outside of Fayetteville? Someone said because the wingmen are scared. I think it is because real bikers that do not have to be corgial because they live in the same town, do not like them, do not recognize them as bikers, and do not welcome them into their world (biker under ground). The wingmen get a buy in Fayetteville, lots of other yuppie soldiers with bikes, and nice mom and pops riders. Dare them to go to Raleigh, Duham, Charlotte, or even Dunn, Benson, Pembroke and act tough.
Mike

Aldie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Years ago I was sitting on the picnic table at Legends when one of the Wingmen asked if I wanted to accompany them (wingmen) and some of the other patrons on a 'Caution Ride', and proceeded to offer me a foot long strip of police caution tape. Naturally I asked what a 'Caution Ride' was. It amounted to a bunch of yuppies on bikes littering. They where going to 'throw caution to the wind' so they 'wouldn't have any caution'. There were several dozen bikes going on this mass littering event. Silly wingmen. Funny thing is, the wingman that organized this was also a great guy, Chuck Blue was his name. Back then Chuck was perhaps the most respected Wingman in town. I don't get it.
DC R

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Judged:

Leon wrote:
No they sre not great guys. Ask anyone that has had dealings with them. Does anyone remember a jackass named Wingman Tony. Wingman Tony was a fat instructor at the advanced airborne school that was constantly running his mouth. saw him reduced to prospect al least twice in Fayetteville. I think he is now in the Kentucky area, pissing people off out there as well. How about anyone that has ever done any business with them? A friend bought a bike from Lee, what a mess that bike was. Everything leaked, wiring was a mess, the carb was shot and all the wheel bearings needed replaced. And the guy thought Lee was 'hooking him up'. How about the guy in a wheel chair the wingmen circle stomped in the Night Owl? He probably doesn't think they are great guys. Some posted awhile back why cant the Wingmen ever be seen at any other bike club parties outside of Fayetteville? Someone said because the wingmen are scared. I think it is because real bikers that do not have to be corgial because they live in the same town, do not like them, do not recognize them as bikers, and do not welcome them into their world (biker under ground). The wingmen get a buy in Fayetteville, lots of other yuppie soldiers with bikes, and nice mom and pops riders. Dare them to go to Raleigh, Duham, Charlotte, or even Dunn, Benson, Pembroke and act tough.
First thing I am not in a MC and do not ride with the Wingmen what so ever!!!! Do allot of people think that the President is stupid???? Maybe! of course I am not one of them, but that don’t make every American a dumb ass. The French thinks so!!! I think their are 14 chapters up and down the east coast. Chapters in different 1% area's. Savannah (outlaws) Fayetteville (HA) Devils Elbow MO (the Galloping Goose not sure). So on and so on. Now if they were to go to all Outlaw parties; what would that do to the other chapters???????? And as far as the (BIKER UNDERGROUND) I don’t think the Wingmen have ever clamed to be. Have you ever met a solider from the 82 or Marine???…. Their Damn Proud of what they are and they stick together. Just like a MC. Especial these days when they count on the person next to them to watch there back and for you to watch theirs. And they do a lot of killing and seen lots of horrible things!!!!! So are they scared no I don’t think so. How did most of the 1% clubs start?? Returning from a war and ex-military. I don’t understand why everyone wants them to say hi and play patty-cake with. When I am with my friends I am not out looking for new ones. I am out to have a good time with the friend that I have. I am also not an ass to anyone. I am to old for stupid games… Keep riding and have a good time!! Then nothing else will matter……Once again I don’t ride with a MC and don’t allege to be an expert so if I got some thing wrong about a club no disrespect intended. One last thing if you don’t like the Girl Scouts don’t buy the cookies….
Beebe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

Leon wrote:
If your friend bought a bike from Lee he would have known straight up front if anything was wrong. If he had any problems he should have contacted Lee, guarantee he would have fixed it. That's just the kind of guy he is. Tell your friend to call him. Like I said used to be at the Owl almost every night for ten years. That wheel chair indcident is ridculous. THat never happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent St. Robert Discussions

Search the St. Robert Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 40 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,806
Kevin Scott parsons "bud" Wed Parsons 1
big louies or after dark (Dec '10) Tue Nikki 14
drug round up Tue lucy 1
Plato School (May '13) Mon Crane 4
Cody McNeil finally caught Mon U R A LOSER 3
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Robert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Robert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••