Who are the guys with motorcycle club...
St Louis Biker

Pevely, MO

#322 Mar 19, 2008
Newby...

HA in Belleville, IL

NewAttitudes a sober club but a Outlaw affiliated in Alton, IL

Saddeltramps a very old club that has been around for over 50 years

http://www.statesmenmc.net/ started in the 70's

VietNam Vets are good bunch of guys

http://www.invadersmcnation.com/ donít know much about them but they wear white Vests.

http://www.misfitsmcmo.com/ any type of bike club(American, Jap bikes and everything else)

I heard of the Illinois Motorheads but never have seen them on the MO side

Just the ones i know of in the ST Louis area. I donít think there is a 1% club that claims St Louis. I would like to know myself if there is any other clubs in the area? Itís always good to know who's out and about.
Shovelhead

Jefferson City, MO

#323 Mar 20, 2008
The 1%ers in Missouri. They are the Galloping Goose MC and the El Forastro MC. There are a lot of Forastero in St. Louis. The Misfits are a cop support club. They are many other MCs and MMs around. There are also clean and sober clubs and some rider clubs so it would depend where you are at Newby
Newby

Ballwin, MO

#324 Mar 20, 2008
Shovelhead, my earlier post asked you to name the WEAKEST clubs in MO, and you answer with "The 1%ers in Missouri"???? AND you call out the Goose and EF, are you nucking futs???? Also, did some checking on the other clubs and found that nobody gives a shit about the Misfits, Invaders, or any other small club that keeps to themselves, and that most (not all) do not take kind to the WM MC. I noticed you speak a lot about cop club this, LEO clubs that, but then you call our 1% clubs weak? I think you might be the rat trying to look for intel, or stir shit. A TRUE biker doesn't do either one, especially over the internet, like you're doing. I noticed you stated in an earlier post that you're club associated. I assume nobody else in your club knows you're smearing other colors in the dirt like this? First of all, I don't think you're club related because you have flappy gums, AND second, if you are associated, you're disgracing your club by acting like this. I'd recommend you stop writing in this forum before something drastic happens, because of you. I'm sure you'll reply with some sort of comeback about another club, to take the heat off of you, as that is your M.O., but I know a filthy rat lover when I see one. You can try to hide your true identity from us, but your actions are speaking for you, louder than the words you're typing. Do you not realize that?? And you call yourself a biker. You've disrespected all clubs in Missouri by calling our 1 % clubs weak. You need to put an apology in writing pig, because I have every intention on sending a copy of this to KC, Jeff City, STL, and Des Moines, IA, if you don't. I'm sure out of the guys you claim to know, someone will find out who you are, just by the words you choose!.....
CCINLOU

Florissant, MO

#325 Mar 20, 2008
Newby
Couldn't said it any better, well put.....
Shovelhead

Jefferson City, MO

#326 Mar 22, 2008
St Louis Biker wrote:
Newby...
HA in Belleville, IL
NewAttitudes a sober club but a Outlaw affiliated in Alton, IL
Saddeltramps a very old club that has been around for over 50 years
http://www.statesmenmc.net/ started in the 70's
VietNam Vets are good bunch of guys
http://www.invadersmcnation.com/ donít know much about them but they wear white Vests.
http://www.misfitsmcmo.com/ any type of bike club(American, Jap bikes and everything else)
I heard of the Illinois Motorheads but never have seen them on the MO side
Just the ones i know of in the ST Louis area. I donít think there is a 1% club that claims St Louis. I would like to know myself if there is any other clubs in the area? Itís always good to know who's out and about.
Newby If you read the last part of this from St.Louis than you can see what I was relating my post to. If I was to come out and say who I was I would risk getting a hassle from cops because I have showm the Misfits for who they are. If you read my early post before someone took this down than you would have seen the clubs that I considered the ones that are good to go in Missouri.
So whit that said I still think that you are a Misfit or someone trying to get me to say who I am. Some times a person has to hide behind their screen so the truth can be told. And yes my club comes on here and reads this they do not mind nor do the 1%ers that I know. Yes they have read this also. One thing Newby I would not name the weakest club because I do not know if they are a closed club or if they have had hassles with the law. I will tell you that there are many fine clubs in Missouri and Many good people that ride with them. And one peice of advice Newby go ahead and send this to the 1%ers like I said they already have read it and know that I'm posting here. man just like the cop you might be to take things out of context.
CCINLOU

Florissant, MO

#327 Mar 22, 2008
Sounds like a wingmen bashing a misfit to me.GROW UP
Shovelhead

Jefferson City, MO

#329 Mar 22, 2008
Hey Newby how would I be digrcing my club by telling people that there are hidden cop clubs out there and who they are. I have not said one bad thing about any club on here or about any one posting here that is not considered a cop. You called me a rat and several other names but that is ok because you are the one who keeps trying to change the subject. The subject here is that the misfits are cops. You need to do your own homework on the club you are talking to if you feel taht they are not strong or that they are cops than you might want to move on. If that is truly what you are up to, personaly I still think you are trying to out me and my club. But like I told you I don't want my club getting tickets from your types.
CCINLOU

Florissant, MO

#330 Mar 22, 2008
If I'm a cop as you say. Could you please let me know what department I work for and do you by chance know if I'm going to get a decent retirement or should I move on the a better department. Can you ask your magic 8 ball those two questions for me!!!!
Shovelhead

Jefferson City, MO

#331 Mar 23, 2008
CCINLOU wrote:
If I'm a cop as you say. Could you please let me know what department I work for and do you by chance know if I'm going to get a decent retirement or should I move on the a better department. Can you ask your magic 8 ball those two questions for me!!!!
Narcs and undercover would say this type of stuff now wouldn't they.
old skool biker

Ballwin, MO

#332 Mar 24, 2008
Shovelbitch,
I don't fly colors, never have... but I can clearly see your breaking the number one biker rule... keep your mouth shut and your ears open. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

I don't support any clubs but over the past few decades, I've made several good friends and have family that ride with the big 4.

You should seriously stop typing things on the enternet. Besides that...use your head man. your going to get you and your club into some $hit that doesn't even need to happen. Your a biker, huh??? ever heard of this... dont start no $hit and there wont be none.

while i'm not a misfit or ride with a 1 % club or fly any colors, I do know people in them and trust me... i don't need the heat. I assure you there's no cops in any of these fine clubs. the misfits support the military... wait... isn't that what started bike clubs back in the day??? watch the news stupid. they were on channel 2, with their faces plastered all over it. Undercover cops do that? Hmmmm... seems like your more of a douchebag than I thought.

Again, I don't fly colors but I do know people that know people that know people...just like most bikers do. you should stop calling clubs "cop" clubs when they're not. it's childish and you should stop underestimating and insulting club's intelligence. if there's a cop club out there, most of us bikers know about it. the misfits clearly are not a cop club. the only reason you're hiding you and your club is b/c you know that any regular ol' chump can come along and try to bash your club by saying you're all cops. that's not only extemely queer of you, that's a disgrace to bikers all over.

first of all, get off the enternet and go ride your bike...clear your head... get out of the house.

again.. you may want to shut the hell up anytime now. everyone on here knows what your doing... i just called it out. Now stop being a pu$$y and log off of the computer... nobody is interested anymore.
Newby

Ballwin, MO

#333 Mar 25, 2008
Thanks for the advise Shovelhead. You probably don't know this, but some small clubs hold a higher position, depending on the region of the country they're in, who they're in with, etc. I was just trying to figure out the rank in MO and knew right away that your comment was wrong. I was a little harsh in my words and now that I know where you stand with 1%, I do apologize. As for knowing your club and your identity, I could care less. I came on this forum looking for a few answers, not who is in what club. Also, you mentioned something about clean and sober clubs, which is more my style. Do you know anything about New Breed MC out of Jeff City? I googled "clean and sober bikers, missouri", and it brought up their name, but I've never heard of them before. Do you know anything about them? Are they a cop club?
MRRCMC

Reston, VA

#334 Mar 25, 2008
You know Shovel, you sound just like someone that was booted from my club a few years back. He went around saying that we were a bunch of narcs and cops too. I happen to know a few Misfits, and know they have been doing some housekeeping. What happened Shovel, you get booted from the Misfits?
Shovelhead

Marceline, MO

#335 Mar 26, 2008
Newby yes I have heard of the New Breed MC and have met some at SEMO and they seem stand up. I think that if you want to talk to them they have a web site.
No I have never been kicked out of a club and No I am not some one with a grudge: I just think that people need to know who they run with and who they party with. The Misfits are cops and now many people in Missouri know it. I have not disrepected my club by coming on here and doing this. My club knows it and they support me in this. Yes this is now for Old Skool Biker if you are not a patch maybe you should be happy there are people like me showing the cops for who they are. Also Maybe you need to get out of club stuff and not try to tell me that what I do is wrong.
Newby

Ballwin, MO

#336 Mar 26, 2008
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. Again, I do not care about the Misfits and whether or not they're cops. I judge a book by what's inside, not by what the "critics" say. Thanks again Shovel.
Shovelhead

Marceline, MO

#337 Mar 26, 2008
I would like to say that I have not called any one names on here and only showed respect to those that deserve it. I will say that I feel I am doing a good service to the biking community. Here is a little something for you folks that do not believe me. http://www.sacredsocietymc.us/hallofshame.htm
Also the misfits have applied to the state on missouri for a not for profit. On their applacation they say they support the police. They are known to hang around the Rebal Rat Pack and the Gunners MC who are both known for being LEO support clubs or have cops in those clubs. Their past state president had told a friend of mine that they are all cops and that they have ATF in their ranks. That president was Dog. Yes the Misfits have done things for our troops but this changes nothing about what I have posted here. My club has done charity work and we did not feel the need to brag about it. But if we wanted to get on the good side of folks we would. That way no one would think that we were cops. Get the idea folks don't fall for the smoke and mirrors. Some of this post was here before but it was taken down when they ended the other forum. So I thought that it needed to be posted again. Newby you are welcome.
CCINLOU

Florissant, MO

#338 Mar 26, 2008
Shovelhead what an idiot you are. I just happen to know one of the SSMC's. Just so happens he'll be in town for the Nationals in Madison IL.
Just spoke with him about your link. Oh it works okay but it doesn't belong to their site and never has...You say your club knows all about your postings here and they support what you post. Well if so, guess they're just as childish as you. And yes I check out facts before I post. I've noticed you post from two different cities. And from what I can tell the cities are about 160 miles apart. Since you're in Marceline. Are you on the commitee for the Tea Party in Sept. My research shows me that you're in Toon Town. So which Disney character are you? I say it's a toss between Pinocchio (the little boy who lied)and Goofy (the DUMBA$$)
Shovelhead

Jefferson City, MO

#339 Mar 26, 2008
Hey CCINLOU the Topix picks up from differnt routers. I just happen to post from two differnt computers bright boy. My home and my work bright boy. If you had been on this post from the the start you would have known this. Oh yeah I got that link off of a biker news page so I did not post that original. I just know that the person was a Misfit and was told to wear it, he did not wear it he quit and that is what I know about that patch. I guess it is true what they say about your old lady "SHES F--king Goofy"! Like I said respect for those who deserve it. And by the way did you check out the rest of the previous post to refut that. Check the Rebal Rat Pack photo gallary for pics of the Misfits with the rat pack cops
Shovelhead

Jefferson City, MO

#340 Mar 26, 2008
As part of thread: Buy A Patch Shit

Forum -> Chat Hole
I've got a club brother who was once in the misfits mc. He received this patch and was told to wear it and subsequently told them to fuck off and came...
Posted by Moses on Tuesday 27 June 2006 - 10:41:57
I do my checking also CCINLOU and this is the post to the other forum and it is from Moses. There is a Moses on the web site for SSMC. Anything else bright boy.
CCINLOU

Florissant, MO

#341 Mar 26, 2008
I found that Rat Pack site. Camera happy they are. I found some pictures with people wearing support shirts. After looking at the rest of their site, looks like RP was wearing the shirts. I've met some them at Bike shows but the faces did not look familiar. But I don't know when the pictures were shot either. Might be a different crew. My last thoughts on the subject to each his own....
Shovelhead

Jefferson City, MO

#342 Mar 27, 2008
Wow when the facts hit the fan "To each his own". I wish that the cops felt taht way. I wish that other clubs had the respect and the ability to stand on what they are not what they want to hide. But I don't run the world I just try to help out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beisly sues counties and an area drug task force (Sep '06) May 19 WTF_ru4real 25
Aric Travis May 3 CantStandWhiteTrash 1
Strip clubs? Apr 24 Blahala 2
St Robert Tattoo Shops (Jan '13) Apr '18 Bulldogsick 11
Online obituaries for Teague and Sons Funeral Home (Sep '11) Mar '18 Pennie 7
Pippin's Place Lodge (Dec '09) Mar '18 Bullman 30
Chris Woodman (Dec '14) Mar '18 Jon 7

St. Robert Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Robert Mortgages