Who are the guys with motorcycle club...

Who are the guys with motorcycle club patches around here?

Posted in the St. Robert Forum

First Prev
of 64
Next Last
BikerGuy

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Dec 14, 2007
Ok, I just moved into the area and have seen a few guys with club patches...I think about 3 or 4 different clubs. Does anybody know who they are or what they're about?
I just came from an area with alot of MCs and some are cool, but some are dicks. Can someone give me the lowdown?
Insert witty name here

Jacksonville, NC

#2 Jan 7, 2008
Yeah, I know or have met a few guys from each of the local clubs.
The guys in FORR (Freedom Of Road Riders) are generally ok. They are not a "club" though, there like ABATE if you know what that is.
The Warrior Brotherhood is a Veterans MC (VMC) and they're a good bunch of guys.
There Veterans MC (different club from above) are a true "MC". Those guys are cool too.
The Wingmen and the Midwest Drifters are the dicks you mentioned.
The drifters are a butt-boy club for the galloping gooses so they're typical 1%er wannabe garbage. All the members I met are white trash, not worth saying hello to.
The Wingmen are mostly guys in the military (vets or active duty) and they try to act like 1%ers too, but they're an "independant club". Now, yes, I know what that is, but doesn't it sound stupid? Compounded by the fact that I've met guys from other chapters (who are assholes too) when I was stationed other places, AND the other MCs dont like them...which speaks volumes. Also, the Wingmen seem to side with the Hells Angels because they're scared of them...so the Outlaws hate them (at least in Georgia, they do). Bottom line is they are a little club that tries to act like a big club. They talk a big game but didn't do a damn thing when other clubs moved into "the area...so, whatever.
Landlord

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Jan 10, 2008
Not sure where Maysville, NC is but will find out. Wingmen MC sides with no one. We are not a 1% club and never have been the 28 years we have been around. So if our 15 chapters in 8 states seems small too you so is your dick. No MC clubs have moved into our area and we have the respect necessary to dictate that. This witty named butthole knows knot what she speaks.

Judged:

11

10

2

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The one who is

Korea

#4 Jan 22, 2008
Obviously you dont know jack about any of these mc's. If you wondering just walk up and ask they will tell you but don't listen to dicks like this guy. He probably rides a honda.
Insert witty name here wrote:
Yeah, I know or have met a few guys from each of the local clubs.
The guys in FORR (Freedom Of Road Riders) are generally ok. They are not a "club" though, there like ABATE if you know what that is.
The Warrior Brotherhood is a Veterans MC (VMC) and they're a good bunch of guys.
There Veterans MC (different club from above) are a true "MC". Those guys are cool too.
The Wingmen and the Midwest Drifters are the dicks you mentioned.
The drifters are a butt-boy club for the galloping gooses so they're typical 1%er wannabe garbage. All the members I met are white trash, not worth saying hello to.
The Wingmen are mostly guys in the military (vets or active duty) and they try to act like 1%ers too, but they're an "independant club". Now, yes, I know what that is, but doesn't it sound stupid? Compounded by the fact that I've met guys from other chapters (who are assholes too) when I was stationed other places, AND the other MCs dont like them...which speaks volumes. Also, the Wingmen seem to side with the Hells Angels because they're scared of them...so the Outlaws hate them (at least in Georgia, they do). Bottom line is they are a little club that tries to act like a big club. They talk a big game but didn't do a damn thing when other clubs moved into "the area...so, whatever.
Outside looking in

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Jan 25, 2008
It's all in the eye of the beholder. If you want to know anything, find out for yourself by hanging out at the Elbow Inn which is where most of the clubs tend to hang out on bike nite and any given summer nite. By observing yourself, you can be the judge of the clubs/people of each organization. I wouldn't go asking a bunch of questions as it may offend or alert some of the more anal clubs like the Drifters and Wingmen and there are alot of "sympathizers" that would be more than happy to point a finger at you. Keep in mind that most MCs tend to follow the beat of the same drum, and that includes the "wanna bes." So whatever they do or however they act, is because that's just the nature of the beast.
Alan

Durham, NC

#6 Jan 26, 2008
Insert witty name here wrote:
Yeah, I know or have met a few guys from each of the local clubs.
The guys in FORR (Freedom Of Road Riders) are generally ok. They are not a "club" though, there like ABATE if you know what that is.
The Warrior Brotherhood is a Veterans MC (VMC) and they're a good bunch of guys.
There Veterans MC (different club from above) are a true "MC". Those guys are cool too.
The Wingmen and the Midwest Drifters are the dicks you mentioned.
The drifters are a butt-boy club for the galloping gooses so they're typical 1%er wannabe garbage. All the members I met are white trash, not worth saying hello to.
The Wingmen are mostly guys in the military (vets or active duty) and they try to act like 1%ers too, but they're an "independant club". Now, yes, I know what that is, but doesn't it sound stupid? Compounded by the fact that I've met guys from other chapters (who are assholes too) when I was stationed other places, AND the other MCs dont like them...which speaks volumes. Also, the Wingmen seem to side with the Hells Angels because they're scared of them...so the Outlaws hate them (at least in Georgia, they do). Bottom line is they are a little club that tries to act like a big club. They talk a big game but didn't do a damn thing when other clubs moved into "the area...so, whatever.
Hey, know it all tough guy. I am a Wingmen, and will be happy to tell you all you want to know. In person, just say when and where.
Alan

Durham, NC

#7 Jan 26, 2008
Hey, know it all tough guy from Maysville. I am a Wingmen, and will be happy to tell you all you want to know. In person, just say when and where.By the way, your spelling and punctuation is like a 5 year old's, like your knowledge.
Dan One Percenter

Lumberton, NC

#8 Jan 27, 2008
The Wingmen MC is a small military club, mostly Army of some sort or another. They used to be a stand up club and a a few good members remain. Lately, they have swelled their ranks with kids that didn't know what I Harley was five yeas ago. Now they are bikers, what ever that means. At the end of the day they are still mostly active duty white bread soldiers with security clearances and rank that they are not willing to risk. Kind of pathetic actually.
They are NOT associated with any 1% club, mainly because the 1% clubs do not want the attention of CID that would come with allowing the Wingmen to hang around them. In Fayetteville, NC the real clubs are the Angels, Veterans and Southern Riders.
PS: Alan, you are not a Wingmen, you are a Wingman, your spelling is not too good either.
Meet me at my clubhouse on Quality Dr any night. Bring Lee with you.
One more thing, don't ride in Fayetteville with your colors until Lee and I get this worked out.
Dan
Megan

Waynesville, MO

#9 Jan 28, 2008
They're called the Wing Men!!
Dont know

Bates City, MO

#10 Jan 29, 2008
Who wears the patch thats blue and silver? I think its a T and a H ?
Dont know

Bates City, MO

#11 Jan 29, 2008
who wears a silver and blue t and h?
Outside looking in

Jefferson City, MO

#12 Jan 30, 2008
Megan wrote:
They're called the Wing Men!!
Please don't take offense but it's Wingmen--one word....not Wing Men or Wingman
Insert witty name here

Fredericksburg, VA

#13 Jan 30, 2008
I'm not from Maysville. My server must route through the same server as the originator of this message.

Alan, I was stationed at Bragg and met plenty of you wing-douches. Real tough when there are 10 or more of you, but you ain't shit when you're on your own. "Dan one-percenter" is right...years and years ago it was an ok bunch of stand-up guys, but now it's a bunch of kids in the army, and the old members are a bunch of whiney babies when they don't get their way. Mike Roy is one of those whiney pieces of shit...fatass thinks he's a minister...sure I can get ordained online too. That's right asshole, I know who MANY of you are. Want me to tell you where all 14 chapters are?
You know what REALLY tells me something about the wingmen?... they are not a member of the coalition of clubs in any state where they have a chapter, once again supporting Dan one-percenter's statement that they are (A) afraid to hang out with 1%er types because of the CID attention, and (B) the big clubs don't like them, and for good reasons. It's amazing to me that the 1% clubs still allow the wingmen to exits in the same towns as them.
Alan, I hope the wigmen have enjoyed the last 25 years, because I seriously doubt that patch will be flying too much longer. I think the big clubs have just about had enough of your bullshit.
ldyrdr

Saint Robert, MO

#14 Jan 30, 2008
Seems easy to talk about a group of people you dont know from the comfort of your computer screen. You say you know them, but come on, you haven't met every single one of them and you can't judge a group because of a select few. There's assholes everywhere in every club.....ya kinda sound like one yourself, but I won't make that judgment because I haven't personally met you yet. Also wonder how you think you know so much about them....ALMOST sounds like you were slighted in some way.
Ft wood Guy

Bates City, MO

#15 Jan 31, 2008
No really damn it. Who wears the silver and blue patch with the T and H.. I think its a T and H at least. I just wanna know what these guys are called and where they are out of. There is a few around here...
Legend Lizard Bragg

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Jan 31, 2008
If Maysville was stationed at Bragg he should know the Wingmen are very well known and respected in the biker community. I went out to the bars weekly and would always seen them out on the town. One of their older members Lee is a icon in Fayetteville. Everyone knows and respects him. They are stand up guys and will not back down from a confortation. I have seen this myself. Maybe Mayesville was a conforation or maybe one of them stole his old lady. Are there HA in Fayettville. I was there 4 years I think I saw 1 no maybe 2.
Outside Looking In

Jefferson City, MO

#17 Jan 31, 2008
Ft wood Guy wrote:
No really damn it. Who wears the silver and blue patch with the T and H.. I think its a T and H at least. I just wanna know what these guys are called and where they are out of. There is a few around here...
I've been hanging out in that area for about 4 years. The patches, colors or letters you mention are not familiar to me. The basic clubs are the ones listed in an earlier post unless it's a crotch rocket group. Tonite is bike nite at the Elbow. You could probably find out there. As a matter of fact, ask the President of FORR, Steve Lincoln if he's there, or any member of FORR. He's been around awhile and is a very friendly guy. Also, FORR will be holding their monthly meeting tomorrow nite at the Shrine Club there in Buckhorn at 7pm. They won't get anxious if someone is asking questions as they are basically just a RC yet they try to support all the various clubs in the area. Alot of times, riding clubs come to the meetings to find out what's going on in the area/legislation and they come to the meetings just to sit in and listen. Hope you find out what you need to know.
Ft wood Guy

Bates City, MO

#18 Jan 31, 2008
Thanks Man.
Insert witty name here

Jacksonville, NC

#19 Feb 1, 2008
ldyrdr wrote:
Seems easy to talk about a group of people you dont know from the comfort of your computer screen. You say you know them, but come on, you haven't met every single one of them and you can't judge a group because of a select few. There's assholes everywhere in every club.....ya kinda sound like one yourself, but I won't make that judgment because I haven't personally met you yet. Also wonder how you think you know so much about them....ALMOST sounds like you were slighted in some way.
Yes, I see what you're saying, but I've met a ton of them...at least a couple from every chapter, and I went to their big 25th anniversary party in Fayetteville a few years ago.
No, not personally slighted by them, but a couple of my friends were..one was a actually a member at one time.
Insert witty name here

Fredericksburg, VA

#20 Feb 1, 2008
Legend Lizard Bragg wrote:
If Maysville was stationed at Bragg he should know the Wingmen are very well known and respected in the biker community. I went out to the bars weekly and would always seen them out on the town. One of their older members Lee is a icon in Fayetteville. Everyone knows and respects him. They are stand up guys and will not back down from a confortation. I have seen this myself. Maybe Mayesville was a conforation or maybe one of them stole his old lady. Are there HA in Fayettville. I was there 4 years I think I saw 1 no maybe 2.
Yeah, they sure won't back down...when there are at least 7 or 8 of them.
Lee is a fukkin coke head. I saw several of them snorting when I was at their 25th anniversary party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 64
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Robert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marty burroughs jr Jun 17 Cindy 3
News Michael David Redman (Dec '08) Jun 7 Anonymous 3
News Osage County sheriff resigns Jun 2 Moved to the stic... 1
do not rent from midwest area properties! (Mar '10) Jun 1 rippedoff 27
Fort leonardwood/missouri black n white couples May '16 flwKKK 6
Chris Woodman (Dec '14) May '16 LemonadeGirl 2
Aussie jacks May '16 Exemployee 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Robert Mortgages