MJ sues Bubba the Love Sponge

MJ sues Bubba the Love Sponge

There are 124 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Mar 17, 2008, titled MJ sues Bubba the Love Sponge. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

St. Petersburg MJ Morning show host, Todd Schnitt is suing Bubba the Love Sponge Clem, claiming that Bubba's made all types of offensive statements on air about MJ and his wife Michelle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
jeff

Nolensville, TN

#1 Mar 17, 2008
Are you serious? Mj get a life. Just because you are no longer # 1 you want to sue. Go cry in a corner or better yet find a job at walmart. Your show is nothing more than a man reading articles online and newspaper clippings. Please do something else. Go model for mini-me undies. SERIOUSLY !! Stop wasting our money.
Steve

Nolensville, TN

#2 Mar 17, 2008
I agree. MJ has nothing better to do than to call his wife and daughter, exploting them for the show. Maybe you should call BJ and beg him to come back. Your show is wicked boring to me although I believe mostly women and preteens listen to your bullshiz babble about britney, tmz, and all other types of stuff we do not care about. Now I don't exactly agree with what bubba has done in the past, but his show has content. He hits a wide range of topics, oh and let me add, these are topics we can relate to, unlike MJ show. OH and MJ I DO NOT CARE about your new cars, your daughter, your wife, your house, your vacation, your trips, your federal training crap, your perm, your height problem, your feelings about fergie, britney, whitney, or yourself "mini-me." I'm sure your a nice person in real life, but your a boring babbling dj on the radio. I don't care about your silly putty, or hannamontana...you see I was forced to listen to you to and from work in the morning because you were the best of radio, and in this area it all sucks. Now I tune in while driving and online to 102.5 FM. Again, we know bubba has history, but who gives a shizzit, he has enough bizzallz, to tell the truth and ask questions others are afraid to. Oh and Ned, your gross and hilarious. OHHH GAWWWDDD YESSS !!
A Viewer

Tampa, FL

#3 Mar 17, 2008
Don't get uptight listeners; it's all a ratings ploy.
kay

Maple Heights, OH

#4 Mar 18, 2008
Were going to tie up out court system on this crap
teen

Inverness, FL

#5 Mar 18, 2008
Personal I think they both treat people like crap. The funny thing is MJ is now crying. I am just glad neither of these things are my boyfriend or my father. They are good examples of what a man should not be.
Carl

Tampa, FL

#6 Mar 18, 2008
Bubba is right about 1 thing, Tampa radio sucks, including his new 'show'.
Jay

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2008
Go Bubba,
Jim

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2008
Carl wrote:
Bubba is right about 1 thing, Tampa radio sucks, including his new 'show'.
I will second that one
Michael

Saint Petersburg, FL

#9 Mar 18, 2008
MJ is going down hill fast.
Southern Mom

Lutz, FL

#10 Mar 18, 2008
Steve wrote:
I agree. MJ has nothing better to do than to call his wife and daughter, exploting them for the show. Maybe you should call BJ and beg him to come back. Your show is wicked boring to me although I believe mostly women and preteens listen to your bullshiz babble about britney, tmz, and all other types of stuff we do not care about. Now I don't exactly agree with what bubba has done in the past, but his show has content. He hits a wide range of topics, oh and let me add, these are topics we can relate to, unlike MJ show. OH and MJ I DO NOT CARE about your new cars, your daughter, your wife, your house, your vacation, your trips, your federal training crap, your perm, your height problem, your feelings about fergie, britney, whitney, or yourself "mini-me." I'm sure your a nice person in real life, but your a boring babbling dj on the radio. I don't care about your silly putty, or hannamontana...you see I was forced to listen to you to and from work in the morning because you were the best of radio, and in this area it all sucks. Now I tune in while driving and online to 102.5 FM. Again, we know bubba has history, but who gives a shizzit, he has enough bizzallz, to tell the truth and ask questions others are afraid to. Oh and Ned, your gross and hilarious. OHHH GAWWWDDD YESSS !!
I will let you in on secret---- most women I know can't stand MJ and his constant whining!(Can I be sued for that?) We will take Bubba any day! At least you know you are getting someone that may offend you but does it with an honest demeanor! I enjoy listening to Bubba but should something offend me, I simply switch to another station. So simple. Oh how is Valdosta? I grew up there!
oo48tr

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2008
stop whinning MJ. You do it to people all day, every day.
Tied Hands

Lexington, SC

#12 Mar 18, 2008
Bubba Sucks! You have no Talent!....that being said, M.J. SUCKS TOO! I hope the both of you find new homes in other cities!
Jake

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#13 Mar 18, 2008
Like him or not but Bubba is a honest and straight shooter. MJ if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Give it up you are done in Tampa. Maybe you should try radio in one of your many vacation spots out of the country where you belong. Or switch careers and get a job at McDonalds as the Hamburgler that suit should fit you just fine.
mike1972fl

Parrish, FL

#14 Mar 18, 2008
MJ is a sad excuse for a human being. MAN UP you little boy!!!
Chris

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#15 Mar 18, 2008
I am a MJ and Crew fan, I feel for the crew that is going to suffer from this. Bad move MJ bad move!
Chris B

Clearwater, FL

#17 Mar 18, 2008
I thought the Lunsford lawsuit was a farce....this is about the same!
What a joke.....be a man!
Glenn

Tampa, FL

#18 Mar 18, 2008
Get 'er done Bubba. Tear MJ apart like he tries to do to real "celebs".
Kristin

Cocoa, FL

#19 Mar 18, 2008
I think MJ just made a bad move. Bubba is somewhat harsh but to sue because he is no longer number 1 pathetic. Being a public figure you subject yourself to ridicule. Grow up MJ well since your so small act your age.
Noah

Saint Petersburg, FL

#20 Mar 18, 2008
Go Todd!

Bankrupt that NitWit.

NV

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#21 Mar 18, 2008
Ya, MJ is such a liar. Anything that comes out of his mouth is just lies. Plush e thinks he is so superior to his crew who he treats like crap. I don't understand why they are so loyal to him, unless they are afraid of the little man. Haha. I can't stand MJ or his show. I will never listen to it as long as he is on there. I wish they would get rid of him. What a cry baby and a whiner. MJ Whiner! MJ Whiner! MJ Whiner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
long term apartment rentals in area Mon wvsurferdude 1
Hit & Run - March 2015 - Update??? Aug 28 Farm Angel 1
Treasure Island City Govt Aug 25 Mitchell Shenkman 16
News Grants, reimbursements fuel Madeira Beach projects Aug 25 Farm Angel 1
Crazy weather Aug 25 TIres 1
News Car wash helps clean up lives by cleaning up cars Aug 21 Raylin Sutter 1
News St. Pete dumps raw sewage into Clam Bayou Aug 11 nomodumping 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Petersburg Mortgages