mkm

United States

#1 Sep 4, 2012
I had surgery and that mesh was put in as a barrier by dr.nanda to stop scar tissue from growning on my bowes again. the attyns. handling the case for the mesh has been asking for thoes records and I had sent a release of info. for the records giving the attyn. the right to do so on my behalf, so far nothing and it's been a year, I had health insurance thru my x's job at that time, sourini paint in clearwater fl, the insurance companies name is united health care, I can't get help unless the attyn. in ga. gets thoes records, also, dr. perez-arce was not not my doctor at that time and it was in the early 2000's , the last name at that time was stocksdale
HCA HATER

Aiken, SC

#2 Sep 5, 2012
HCA HOPSITALS SUCK THEY R MONEY HUNGRY LEECHES. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE PROFIT FOR THE SHARHOLDERS. REMEMBER THEY ONCE WERE CONVICTED OF STEALING MONEY FROM THE GOVERMENT AND HAD TO CHANGE THERE NAME.
ted

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2012
I wouldn't take my dog to Northside. Hands down, they are the worse medical facility in Pinellas County. From Admissions, to Billing, the ER and the cow nurses that staff it, the place is BAD NEWS. I've told my family to take me to the vet before you even consider taking me to Northside. I know a former employee who was raped there by an anesteologist in the early 80's ... you know, back when women were asking for it by the way they dressed (scrubs). Didn't report it cause she felt it would be he said/she said, and he was a respected doctor ... this was decades before no means no and women asked for it. The creep ended up doing it to other employees, spreading STDs, his wife divorcing him and taking his $$$. He lost privs at all local hospitals and the creep is now in private practice on Park Street as a pain mgt doc. Besides, Northside handles all the traffic for the 49th Street Jail ... so you wanna sit in the ER with criminal scum and half the Sherrif's despartment. Northside = crap.
Steve

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Mar 16, 2013
ted wrote:
I wouldn't take my dog to Northside. Hands down, they are the worse medical facility in Pinellas County. From Admissions, to Billing, the ER and the cow nurses that staff it, the place is BAD NEWS. I've told my family to take me to the vet before you even consider taking me to Northside. I know a former employee who was raped there by an anesteologist in the early 80's ... you know, back when women were asking for it by the way they dressed (scrubs). Didn't report it cause she felt it would be he said/she said, and he was a respected doctor ... this was decades before no means no and women asked for it. The creep ended up doing it to other employees, spreading STDs, his wife divorcing him and taking his $$$. He lost privs at all local hospitals and the creep is now in private practice on Park Street as a pain mgt doc. Besides, Northside handles all the traffic for the 49th Street Jail ... so you wanna sit in the ER with criminal scum and half the Sherrif's despartment. Northside = crap.
So true and worse.
Jackson

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Mar 19, 2013
It is "something" about Northside specifically. Ed White and Largo Med do not have the issues that Northside does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Aug 19 Rip Chen Picket 63
News PolitiFact Florida: Kriseman overstates poverty... Aug 13 Her 3
John Leroy Wool-Murderer (Mar '16) Aug 7 Nova 3
OJ headed your way Jul '17 Indict Hillary NOW 2
News Rep. Vern Buchanan calls for overhaul of VA in ... (Jun '14) Jul '17 TREASON is Buchanan 2
coffee (Dec '13) Jul '17 anonymous 247
News Pinellas beaches seeing fewer injuries from sti... Jul '17 Fake news CNN 1

St. Petersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Petersburg Mortgages