Woman Photographed Riding A Manatee Turns Herself In

Oct 3, 2012 Full story: newsfeed.time.com 12

Manatees are an endangered species, which is just one of the many reasons you should not pose for the camera while riding one.

The Florida Manatee Sanctuary Act makes it a second-degree misdemeanor to intentionally “molest, harass, or disturb” any manatee. We’re not legal experts, but we’re willing to bet that includes riding one like a horse.

Full Story
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 3, 2012
C'mon Mr_Bill... there was some actual "news" yesterday, that you'r avoiding.

Biden gaffed again. Yeah... I know that's not 'new', but in campaign season, it's certainly 'news worthy'.

And then there's Obama's angry, racist, off-prompter comments at Hampton University.

I know... I know... Obama's your guy and you can't possibly post anything negative about him.

If the jobs too tough, resign.
Gravediggers

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Mitt Romney may not be i-candy, but he sure is an i-cando candidate.

GO Romney/Ryan!

NO to OWEbama
NO to that bumbling idiot next in line for the presidency-Joe Biden. What a joke! His hair plugs have tapped into his brain.

Can't wait for the Ryan/Biden debate!

Ryan WILL get under Biden's skin. And Joe will blow!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
Mitt Romney may not be i-candy, but he sure is an i-cando candidate.
GO Romney/Ryan!
NO to OWEbama
NO to that bumbling idiot next in line for the presidency-Joe Biden. What a joke! His hair plugs have tapped into his brain.
Can't wait for the Ryan/Biden debate!
Ryan WILL get under Biden's skin. And Joe will blow!
1- Your tortured atempt at clever humor is pure agony.
2- Your real humor comes from the fact that you think the Romney/Ryan ticket has a chance in hell. Well, in hell, maybe.
Calusa

Hollywood, FL

#4 Oct 3, 2012
How is any of the above commentary relative to the story regarding the woman riding a manatee? How do politics and this story have anything in common? Could be why this country is in so much turmoil, nobody can focus on a topic...I wanted to read responses regarding this particular story, I didnt want to read about politics right this moment...if that were the case, I would have chosen a different thread...WTH? Apparently nobody can stick to the topic in this country...including the government...and we wonder why we are in the shape we are in. I was curious why this woman would choose to jump on the back of an extremely endangered animal and ride it like a wave board...ignorance is no excuse as there are signs posted everywhere you may encounter a manatee... and what you can and cannot do...was curious what public outcry might be as they have not charged her with anything as of yet...lack of response may equal open season on Manatee harassement...instead I get politics...cause there is NOT enough threads about that crap...ridiculous
gossamer

Warren, MI

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
2- Your real humor comes from the fact that you think the Romney/Ryan ticket has a chance in hell. Well, in hell, maybe.
We have lived through hell for the last four years.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has as good a chance of getting reelected as Tiger Wood does with getting back with his wife. ANFW
ted

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2012
On topic, saw the pics ... Which one was the sea cow?
Off topic .... Ha, ha, ha ...RMoney/LyinRyan ... Yes, they're the guys. Ryan, on Faux News Sunday no less, doesn't have the time to explain the math of the tax/budget fantasy. For all you $200K middle classers, how about the home mortgage interest deduction goes bye-bye. Same with student loan interest deduction ... Gotta fund those tax breaks for those that hide their cash in the Caymans. Rmoney in his magic underwear and Ryan, a turd in a polo shirt. Yeah, the last four years have been sheer hell. How about the 8 years before that? Clinton left how many trillion in surplus for Bushy/Cheny to drive it into the ground? Not in WW1, WW2, Korea, or Vietnam did you have funding a war and tax breaks at the same time. You gotta pay for replacement planes, tanks, bombs, and ammo somehow, but that wasn't their concern. They'd be long out of office. Yeah, its Owebama's fault. Do you have healthcare like Cheney, where with a preexisting condition, your heart transplant would be paid for? Why won't Rmoney release tax returns from 2009 and earlier? Cause he opted for amnesty offered in 2009 for tax cheats. Can't release the documents that will clearly implicate him. But he had to review 10 years of Ryans before making his VP pick. Come on, admit it, it comes down to race ... You ain't voting for no stinkin N-word. Come on, admit it, say it out loud. Be a man. How much legislation is Ryan responsible for all his years in D.C.? What, a bills that benefitted his family business. And how many years did he collect Social Security after his dad died? But, that's gonna end for anyone else. Gosh no, don't do as he did. Isn't it time to listen to Oxycotin Rush Limbo to get your daily fax blast of RNC talking points. Owebama ... Four years of hell (guess that includes 6 months of Bushy)... You should try out for the comedy club. Ha, ha, ha. Go back to self abusing yourself to imagining teabagging Palin ... open wide Sarah.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#8 Oct 3, 2012
ted wrote:
On topic, saw the pics ... Which one was the sea cow?
Off topic .... Ha, ha, ha ...RMoney/LyinRyan ... Yes, they're the guys. Ryan, on Faux News Sunday no less, doesn't have the time to explain the math of the tax/budget fantasy. For all you $200K middle classers, how about the home mortgage interest deduction goes bye-bye. Same with student loan interest deduction ... Gotta fund those tax breaks for those that hide their cash in the Caymans. Rmoney in his magic underwear and Ryan, a turd in a polo shirt. Yeah, the last four years have been sheer hell. How about the 8 years before that? Clinton left how many trillion in surplus for Bushy/Cheny to drive it into the ground? Not in WW1, WW2, Korea, or Vietnam did you have funding a war and tax breaks at the same time. You gotta pay for replacement planes, tanks, bombs, and ammo somehow, but that wasn't their concern. They'd be long out of office. Yeah, its Owebama's fault. Do you have healthcare like Cheney, where with a preexisting condition, your heart transplant would be paid for? Why won't Rmoney release tax returns from 2009 and earlier? Cause he opted for amnesty offered in 2009 for tax cheats. Can't release the documents that will clearly implicate him. But he had to review 10 years of Ryans before making his VP pick. Come on, admit it, it comes down to race ... You ain't voting for no stinkin N-word. Come on, admit it, say it out loud. Be a man. How much legislation is Ryan responsible for all his years in D.C.? What, a bills that benefitted his family business. And how many years did he collect Social Security after his dad died? But, that's gonna end for anyone else. Gosh no, don't do as he did. Isn't it time to listen to Oxycotin Rush Limbo to get your daily fax blast of RNC talking points. Owebama ... Four years of hell (guess that includes 6 months of Bushy)... You should try out for the comedy club. Ha, ha, ha. Go back to self abusing yourself to imagining teabagging Palin ... open wide Sarah.
Attention tedtheturd!!! Dry those tears you libelous twit...b. h. obama lost the debate...not because of his skin color you pathetic race baiter but because of his content of character which is a mixture of frank davis, bill ayers, rev. wright, farrakhan and every other anti-American jackass under the sun...now GFY.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222128560757...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Oct 3, 2012
Are you sure she wasn't riding a Red Herring named Benghazi or Nicolas Ivie Mr. Bill?
Mr. Bill is a certified gubmint employee of the MSNCB CNBC gubmint network news.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 4, 2012
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
We have lived through hell for the last four years.
A hell created by Obama's predecessor.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>A hell created by Obama's predecessor.
Democrat Barney Frank created.
nancy

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2012
go to youtube.com and search for newnamenoah and see the god your rmoney prays to, ain't the christian one you do. when he dies, no heaven for him, he's going to be king of planet kolub ... and people want to mock scientologists. who are positively normal compared to this mormon moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 6 hr Chilli J 50
The wave condo complex 3315 58th Avenue S . Any... (Jul '09) 18 hr A View From The Top 300
Areas tp avoid in St Pete (Jul '10) 22 hr magnolia1228 5
Tampa Bay area veterans hospitals train on hand... Thu Liberal forever 1
Man accused of stealing restaurant's plumbing Oct 21 DILF 9
Castro: Cuba Will Cooperate With US In Ebola Fight Oct 20 Liberal forever 1
Trustworthy mechanic in St. Pete/Tampa? Oct 20 Wokka Wokka 3
St. Petersburg Dating
Find my Match

St. Petersburg Jobs

St. Petersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Petersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Petersburg